Who in the end puts order in society?

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

responders who waste my time and effort will be ignored, cause do I really have to waste my time and effort with idiots all the time?

The subject is who in the end puts order in society.

Some of you will hurry to write back...don't...think again what you read yet, and remember you ain't funny yet...

For the rest of you I am waiting, please put some time and effort to think, and don't treat this as a joke cause,

I really am having fun here with all of you...

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regardless who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

Well...if mama put order in a society then why are the blacks so violent?

75% fatherless homes.

Well...if mama put order in a society then why are the blacks so violent?

75% fatherless homes.
cause you don't know who puts order...

why do you think I wrote the thread? If you don't understand

it's so that their black mamas whoop their black asses if they misbehave...

Did y'all fall asleep during Constitution 101 class? We the citizens are responsible to put order in society. The government works for us and not vice versa. If society becomes disorderly it's on us.

Did y'all fall asleep during Constitution 101 class? We the citizens are responsible to put order in society. The government works for us and not vice versa. If society becomes disorderly it's on us.

Some of you will hurry to write back (as you did player...) ...don't...think again what you read yet, and remember you ain't funny yet...

For the rest of you I am waiting, please put some time and effort to think, and don't treat this as a joke cause,

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regardless who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

^^^ I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The sad thing is that too many people do not give a flying flip about how bad things become. If anything, they only live for the complete and total chaos.
no one cares player.
I am no one, I don't know who the hell you think you are! Why?
Cause you ain't someone, and you ain't fooling no one player!
And if you still don't understand...
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERTAND PLAYER?!

A family or a company or a nation is only as good as the character of its people.

This nation has a lot of very, very, very bad people.

That is why there are so many law suits, criminal trials, and violent street crimes.

If you think the United States is bad now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait until what your great-grandchildren will be forced to deal with.

A family or a company or a nation is only as good as the character of its people.

This nation has a lot of very, very, very bad people.

That is why there are so many law suits, criminal trials, and violent street crimes.

If you think the United States is bad now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait until what your great-grandchildren will be forced to deal with.

Some of you will hurry to write back (as you did player...) ...don't...think again what you read yet, and remember you ain't funny yet...

no one cares player.
You asked for an honest opinion and that was all that I gave you. I do apologize if what I had to say wasn't sufficient enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You asked for an honest opinion and that was all that I gave you. I do apologize if what I had to say wasn't sufficient enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I don't care about your opinion player.

I care about the arguments you may have to support this opinion of yours, that you didn't yet write...

...as you wrote your opinion that I didn't care to listen to, if you don't have any arguments to support it.

...you don't have any arguments, you don't waste my time and effort is how it works player. Why?

Because otherwise player, you don't have any arguments, and you keep spending time and effort on a thread that you didn't start, and looks nonsense to you, and yet you keep replying to that specific thread...

no one cares player.

I don't care about your opinion player.

I care about the arguments you may have to support this opinion of yours, that you didn't yet write...

...as you wrote your opinion that I didn't care to listen to, if you don't have any arguments to support it.

...you don't have any arguments, you don't waste my time and effort is how it works player. Why?

Because otherwise player, you don't have any arguments, and you keep spending time and effort on a thread that you didn't start, and looks nonsense to you, and yet you keep replying to that specific thread...

no one cares player.
Actually, what I mostly did in my very first message here in this chat was agree with something that had already been said. I am sorry that I couldn't add something that was not already said.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Actually, what I mostly did in my very first message here in this chat was agree with something that had already been said. I am sorry that I couldn't add something that was not already said.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nah, you ain't sorry player, look at how much time and effort you are wasting on my thread.

How about you don't do that next time. Why?

Cause otherwise it wouldn't be really funny player, would it really?

I think you're ignore list is the place for me.

Bye bye faggot

Nah, you ain't sorry player, look at how much time and effort you are wasting on my thread.

How about you don't do that next time. Why?

Cause otherwise it wouldn't be really funny player, would it really?
If I wasn't wanted in such a game, why was I shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If I wasn't wanted in such a game, why was I shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Don’t hate the game that reality is for some people…

Hate the players that think reality is their game.

So what is really the game?

Players, this is how you play with yourselves…

You start…what you do on the way we all know…

What’s that?.. you do what is fun for you player, what, do you expect God to come down and tell you easy left easy right, player?! …

So you do what is fun for you on the way player, and at a certain point player, it is more fun than what you can handle at that moment in your life, and somewhere around there, you have to end it. Why? Because…

God really didn’t forget something to do, IF God really did everything, but YOU player might be forgetting something…

…so at a certain point player you have to end it…but player remember from the beginning…

…after you end it…

…MAMA in the end puts order.

Forum List

Back