Saturday Night Live...two years behind the truth with the Chinese Flu...latest skit shows how out of touch they are....

I guess satire and sarcasm escapes the alt-right. Not really surprising as this comes from Shapiro's rag. :)
You idiots were the ones that politicized mask wearing and vaccines...when neither should have been.
Reap..meet sow.

Oh yeah, and your lab leak conspiracy theory?? Pretty much shot in the head. But like Russia, you righties are pretty much silent.

I guess satire and sarcasm escapes the alt-right. Not really surprising as this comes from Shapiro's rag. :)
You idiots were the ones that politicized mask wearing and vaccines...when neither should have been.
Reap..meet sow.

Oh yeah, and your lab leak conspiracy theory?? Pretty much shot in the head. But like Russia, you righties are pretty much silent.

No....the democrats politicized both, when Trump was in office......remember, asshole, when all your guys said they wouldn't get the shot if it came out under Trump....then ordered people fired when they refused the shot when they changed their minds on the shot...that was you... you moron.

And the lab leak is now the story, as you idiots tried to protect China....you are pathetic.

I have barely watched SNL since the early 70's when Eddie Murphy was on, since then I haven't really watched them. Just a couple Youtube videos here and there.

Last edited:
Reap..meet sow.

Not many watch SNL anymore, 3.5 million viewers for the season opener this year, it looks like sarcasm and satire escapes 98.5% of all Americans. I liked the show back in it's hay day. Today, 90 minutes of TV for a couple laughs isn't my idea of entertainment.

The are a lot of great jokes that could be made about the crazy Wokesters and the Vax Cultists and Global Warming knuttjobs, but SNL writers are too fragile to make jokes about themselves.

Forum List

Back