Who here is a supporter of TRUTH.

galactic

Rookie
Jun 14, 2022
After all, it isn't truth that causes problems. It is lies. The vast majority of people are mentally ill and liars. So if you say that you support truth, don't be discouraged if I have trouble believing you.

I support Truth, Justice and the American Way

1655421123811.png

Last edited:
After all, it isn't truth that causes problems. It is lies. The vast majority of people are mentally ill and liars. So if you say that you support truth, don't be discouraged if I have trouble believing you.
It's interesting that you described as being a mental illness, and there's a lot of evidence to support this theme. Neurophysiologists have agreed that the brains of congenital liars have to rewire themselves to present multiple realities, depending on which lie is propounded. It really is a mental problem that restructures the physical.

It's like what Mark Twain used to say, to always tell the truth and that way u have less u have to remember.

What happens with these people who have so much mental power taken up by their lies is that they end up w/ less for their daily lives. In short, they become stupid. If u've ever had the chance to chat w/ a congenital liar you can see this, they're simply not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I realize that not everyone will agree w/ me but my take is that this process is what made Bill Clinton such a failure.

Truth is truth. It doesn't belong to anybody or anything. It is just what it is.

No, your truth is based on your availability of information on any subject.

And, since none of us are omniscient, there is really no way to know "the truth" on any fundamental topic.

Forum List

Back