Who here is a supporter of TRUTH.

Thank you! I suppose that I could have made it more obvious that I was referring to your response (#11) as being pathetic in that you refused to discuss your own topic.

P.S. What "lies" are you referring to? Do you refuse to discuss that, too?

I asked Gabe if he really wanted to discuss the topic. Because to really do so would require an answer to that particular question. Next, you ask me about lies. There are many categories around here stuffed full of threads. If you want to read lies, take your pick. Even if what is said is true, it's basically a lie. How do I figure that? Because if what you have to say doesn't get down to the core issue of any problem, it may as well be a lie. That is because it is meaningless. You may as well be one of a group of birds in a tree tweeting away and basically saying nothing.

After all, it isn't truth that causes problems. It is lies. The vast majority of people are mentally ill and liars. So if you say that you support truth, don't be discouraged if I have trouble believing you.

These days truth is very elusive, we get information all the time from biased sources and filter it through our own biases. We don't get the whole truth from any news source, it's manipulated to fit a certain agenda and we end up with mostly propaganda. We have to look at everything with a jaundiced eye, looking at different perspectives and trying to work out what sounds like the truth. I don't trust the media to tell me the whole, honest truth, none of 'em. And I sure as hell don't trust my own government either, including all their agencies and satellite organizations like the CDC. If I'm not wrong that is how most previous empires died, they fell apart from the inside out. And we're headed in that direction IMHO.

anyone that voted for biden cannot claim they support truth,,

Anybody who votes, period, can't claim to support the truth. It is Einstein said. "The solution to a problem can't be found with the same level of consciousness that created that problem."

Anybody who votes, period, can't claim to support the truth. It is Einstein said. "The solution to a problem can't be found with the same level of consciousness that created that problem."
the truth has nothing to do with voting,, thats the truth,,

These days truth is very elusive, we get information all the time from biased sources and filter it through our own biases. We don't get the whole truth from any news source, it's manipulated to fit a certain agenda and we end up with mostly propaganda. We have to look at everything with a jaundiced eye, looking at different perspectives and trying to work out what sounds like the truth. I don't trust the media to tell me the whole, honest truth, none of 'em. And I sure as hell don't trust my own government either, including all their agencies and satellite organizations like the CDC. If I'm not wrong that is how most previous empires died, they fell apart from the inside out. And we're headed in that direction IMHO.

I agree with with what you say. But it isn't really saying if you support truth or not. The question I posted with the title of this thread was a simple question. It only requires a simple answer.

the truth has nothing to do with voting,, thats the truth,,

Yes, that is a truth. In fact, voting seems to be more about telling lies. When Trump was running he said that he would deport 11 million illegals. That didn't happen, did it.

Lies do.

As do misrepresentations.

Denials, Omissions. . .

Thay all stand in contrast to the truth.
The effects of lies, deceptions, and misrepresentations are real because people respond to them as if they are the truth. Those things don't stand in contrast to what is. What happens is that the truth now is that people are deceived and respond accordingly. And nothing stands in contrast to that.

The effects of lies, deceptions, and misrepresentations are real because people respond to them as if they are the truth. Those things don't stand in contrast to what is. What happens is that the truth now is that people are deceived and respond accordingly. And nothing stands in contrast to that.
Objectively, you can take an example of a fact (the truth) and "CONTRAST" that truth against Misrepresentations, lies, etc.

Therefore, your claim that "there are NO "contrasts" to the truth is demonstrably false.

Objectively, you can take an example of a fact (the truth) and "CONTRAST" that truth against Misrepresentations, lies, etc.

Therefore, your claim that "there are NO "contrasts" to the truth is demonstrably false.
You objectify truth and imagine that something can escape it. But no. As soon as something changes, the truth becomes that the change occurred.

You objectify truth and imagine that something can escape it. But no. As soon as something changes, the truth becomes that the change occurred.
Objectively looking at a fact (without bias, prejudice, etc.) is not an "objectification" (degrading, trivializing) act upon that fact/ truth.

Quite the opposite.

After all, it isn't truth that causes problems. It is lies. The vast majority of people are mentally ill and liars. So if you say that you support truth, don't be discouraged if I have trouble believing you.

I have trouble believing your OP isn't a lie. Prove its veracity.

A truth:

Is it deja vu, to put down the bottle of orange onto the table, i.e. the Physics Is Spirituality association society programme, of outdoing the octopus taking the piss when it comes to sending the message as the opposition (i.e. sending the bottle to the mouth of the Playboy mansion model, as the opposition's senior).

A truth:

The Physics Is Spirituality association society, is essentially about the opposition to the biological inability to perform metamorphosis. That's why I have been sent theology. It isn't about confirming a theory, such as the factory, which revolves around gothic people - gothic young adults - having to escape stills of theology people, or about the theory, of the octopus taking the piss being sane after all; indeed, it's about sunlight, invested in physics' ability to create its own personality blueprint via right-wing politics colluding with theology, around Wolverhampton in the UK, so that physics can be a universal teacher with myself, Thomas Heath, to theology and to Hollywood nationalism.

A truth:

The ladder, or the table, or the chair, or the staircase, or the bedroom in Wolverhampton; they are all the Erin Burnett-CNN-BBC foundation truth, of opposing theology's manifestation of left-wing geography i.e. finding the mysticism while walking to the local shops, because the left-wing geography is the colour war against Hollywood nationalism, i.e. Willa Ford in Friday the 13th (2009).

Forum List

Back