Who fox just invited to debate makes Trumps decision look brilliant.

In the debates, Trump gets to talk only a fraction of the time, while all the other candidates combined, talk longer than Trump. Summation : a loss for Trump.

Outside the debates, it is the reverse, Trump is covered by the media more than all the others combined. And Trump can comment on anything said in the debate after it's over. So it is good strategy for him to sit it out and then just counterpunch the next day.

In conclusion, Americans will hear Trump's words more than the others, without Trump having to bear the brunt of all that yammering around him, plus having to stand for 3 hours, at almost age 70.
(why don't they give them chairs ?)

Last edited:
This Muslim woman invited to the debate doesn't have a leg to stand on. Not a toe.She is a joke. Everything she's saying is in stark contrast with the truth. The Koran DOES advocate (if not command) mass genocide against non-Muslims, massive sex discrimination against women (including wife-beating), rape, pedophilia, slavery, and scores of other things, all ILLEGAL under US law.

Islam is the worst square peg trying to be fit into a round hole of Western civilization there ever has been. The candidates need to thrash this woman with the truth of her own deranged, criminal Islamic doctrine, and get this whole issue of Islam in America on a footing of honesty.

Islam itself isn't even legal, as it is a violation of the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2 - the Supremacy Clause), which bans all supremacisms, other than the Constitution itself.

So you're saying the great deal maker couldn't handle 3 civilians and come out on top? Evidently your faith in him ain't all that sound.

What does Trump gain by participating in the debate?

A chance to declare victory again, now he's just a no show.

Hate to break it to you, but he almost certainly wins in this. Think the story is going to be about the debate Friday? No, it'll be about Trump.

Am I really supposed to be impressed that Trump can manipulate the press, I can think of someone you've been bashing for the last 7 years that did the same, then you thought is was a bad thing. What's changed?

Nothing's changed. The media will scurry to follow the biggest controversy.....like maggots. They're nothing if not predictable.

I'm still trying to figure out what Trumps game is, I can tell you one thing, it ain't party unity. It's going to be interesting watching it play out.

I'm still trying to figure out what Trumps game is, I can tell you one thing, it ain't party unity. It's going to be interesting watching it play out.
With the way "the party" has been doing things, who would want to be in unity with them ? Being outside the party, is the preference among Republicans now.

Am I really supposed to be impressed that Trump can manipulate the press, I can think of someone you've been bashing for the last 7 years that did the same, then you thought is was a bad thing. What's changed?

Trump seems to be "fighting" against the media and their agenda. Quite different than BHO who has media working for him.

Seems to me the MSM is taking up his cause, what ever that is, does he really think he can raise his favorability ratings with a stunt like this?

With the way "the party" has been doing things, who would want to be in unity with them ? Being outside the party, is the preference among Republicans now.

Sorry, I'll never get excited over a guy that is all marketing and no substance, we've done that with maobama, do you really want to go there again? Separating ones self from the party leadership doesn't require going outside the party.

I don't blame Trump. It is high time this "media" got slapped around. I am tired of the "media" shilling for the DemWitts for 50 years or so. Screw Chick Toad, Mika, Kelly, Madcow and all of them. Long list of serial liars and spin-meisters.

The "media" is not the story, they are not going to be in office. Some are good, but not very many. Put them in their place. McCain and Romney simply laid down. GWB took massive crap for years.
In this case, The Media (FOX) is the story. Inviting an illegal and a Muslim to a debate be candidates??? Come on...

The [badly written] article does not say "illegal." I'm sure you can prove that this former member of the U.S. military is just as illegal as you are.
Read the Breitbart article,she came here as a girl...she ain't legal.

She's served in the U.S. military.

Do you have proof that she never became a naturalized citizen? Post it here.

I don't blame Trump. It is high time this "media" got slapped around. I am tired of the "media" shilling for the DemWitts for 50 years or so. Screw Chick Toad, Mika, Kelly, Madcow and all of them. Long list of serial liars and spin-meisters.

The "media" is not the story, they are not going to be in office. Some are good, but not very many. Put them in their place. McCain and Romney simply laid down. GWB took massive crap for years.
In this case, The Media (FOX) is the story. Inviting an illegal and a Muslim to a debate be candidates??? Come on...

The [badly written] article does not say "illegal." I'm sure you can prove that this former member of the U.S. military is just as illegal as you are.
Read the Breitbart article,she came here as a girl...she ain't legal.

She's served in the U.S. military.

Do you have proof that she never became a naturalized citizen? Post it here.
So what? She came here illegally I don't give a shit if she is a naturalized citizen or not SHE IS AN ILLEGAL.

What a baby! Lol. Is that how he is going to handle other countries? :cuckoo:
Yawn. I bet you would saying SMART MOVE if Hitlery or Sanders decided to skip a debate where the moderators had invited Hitler quoting Muslims and an Illegal in an attempt to knock you out of the race. Oh and I would rather him tend to our veterans since YOUR PRESIDENT isn't.

What a baby! Lol. Is that how he is going to handle other countries? :cuckoo:
He is simply not conforming to a regimen that is set up to destroy him. And he has no need to go there. The next day, the media will give him massive coverage, and he'll knock down everything they say. :biggrin:

Sorry, I'll never get excited over a guy that is all marketing and no substance, we've done that with maobama, do you really want to go there again? Separating ones self from the party leadership doesn't require going outside the party.
"No substance" ? Correction: you mean you are UNAWARE of his substance. Try informing yourself before posting. >>>

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

http://www.amazon.com/Crippled-Amer...keywords=crippled+america+trump&tag=ff0d01-20

So whats his plan for implementation when he's alienating both parties? Also how does he plan to overcome a negative 66 point favorable rating?

So whats his plan for implementation when he's alienating both parties? Also how does he plan to overcome a negative 66 point favorable rating?
Try reading the links I provided, Mr Question Mark.

His website (positions) & new book "Crippled America"

PS - he is only (correctly) alienating RINOs not the "party"

Forum List

Back