Who fox just invited to debate makes Trumps decision look brilliant.

Wow: Who Fox News Just Invited To GOP Debate Makes Trump's Decision Look Brilliant

Ya know...Fox is REALLY starting to act like controlled opposition to me. Murdoch RUNS and SITS ON the board of an open borders group,they INVITED an illegal and a Muslim to shoot GOTCHA questions at the candidates in an attempt to drag down the candidates.....this is turning into something REAL fishy

Yes, I heard that today. I also heard it was in the works to have them ridicule Trump. Trump was ahead of them yet again. It was to be a staged event to make Trump look bad.

Wow: Who Fox News Just Invited To GOP Debate Makes Trump's Decision Look Brilliant

Ya know...Fox is REALLY starting to act like controlled opposition to me. Murdoch RUNS and SITS ON the board of an open borders group,they INVITED an illegal and a Muslim to shoot GOTCHA questions at the candidates in an attempt to drag down the candidates.....this is turning into something REAL fishy
Well, doesn't that sound interesting! They will try anything to bring Trump down. Unfortunately, the viewers are not pro illegals or Muslims.

If I wasn't sure this was the truth, I would recommend that the thread go to the Conspiracy Forum.

Fox is pig vomit. Hardly a surprise the "debate" was rigged. Cruz would be wise to drop out.

I don't blame Trump. It is high time this "media" got slapped around. I am tired of the "media" shilling for the DemWitts for 50 years or so. Screw Chick Toad, Mika, Kelly, Madcow and all of them. Long list of serial liars and spin-meisters.

The "media" is not the story, they are not going to be in office. Some are good, but not very many. Put them in their place. McCain and Romney simply laid down. GWB took massive crap for years.

Well, doesn't that sound interesting! They will try anything to bring Trump down. Unfortunately, the viewers are not pro illegals or Muslims.

If I wasn't sure this was the truth, I would recommend that the thread go to the Conspiracy Forum.
Google and Fox TV Invite Anti-Trump, Hitler-Citing, Muslim Advocate to Join Next GOP TV-Debate - Breitbart

I don't blame Trump. It is high time this "media" got slapped around. I am tired of the "media" shilling for the DemWitts for 50 years or so. Screw Chick Toad, Mika, Kelly, Madcow and all of them. Long list of serial liars and spin-meisters.

The "media" is not the story, they are not going to be in office. Some are good, but not very many. Put them in their place. McCain and Romney simply laid down. GWB took massive crap for years.
In this case, The Media (FOX) is the story. Inviting an illegal and a Muslim to a debate be candidates??? Come on...

Something is going on with FOX it seems....
Megyn Kelly had Michael Moore on and recently Bill Ayers....
Gave then both lots of air time...

I'm sure if those 3 "debaters" try to get on the stage the audience will either run them out the door or the audience will walk out.

Yes, I heard that today. I also heard it was in the works to have them ridicule Trump. Trump was ahead of them yet again. It was to be a staged event to make Trump look bad.
FOX is losing all credibility with me. I'm sure this is the result of that prog son of Murdoch's taking control of the business.

In this case, The Media (FOX) is the story. Inviting an illegal and a Muslim to a debate be candidates??? Come on...

The [badly written] article does not say "illegal." I'm sure you can prove that this former member of the U.S. military is just as illegal as you are.

So you're saying the great deal maker couldn't handle 3 civilians and come out on top? Evidently your faith in him ain't all that sound.

So you're saying the great deal maker couldn't handle 3 civilians and come out on top? Evidently your faith in him ain't all that sound.

What does Trump gain by participating in the debate?

No. Just like before, they were already poised to have Trump physically removed from the debate. That was their plan again.

The [badly written] article does not say "illegal." I'm sure you can prove that this former member of the U.S. military is just as illegal as you are.
Read the Breitbart article,she came here as a girl...she ain't legal.

Nothing. Fox would have gained a lot of bucks. Trump will gain more with his veterans benefit. Trump will get the military and veteran vote.

A chance to declare victory again, now he's just a no show.

No. Just like before, they were already poised to have Trump physically removed from the debate. That was their plan again.

Really, you got a credible link for that?

Forum List

Back