Who fox just invited to debate makes Trumps decision look brilliant.

O'Reilly just made a complete ass of himself, practically begging Trump to reconsider and go to the debate. Trump laughed in his face.

It has also been reported that Fox News has called both Ivanka and Melania Trump begging them to get Donald to reconsider.

Makes perfect sense- just follow the money. Fox was asking for $750K a minute for ads with Trump in the debate, now they are down to $150K a minute. That's $600,000 a minute. If they have a 3 hour debate and sell 12 minutes per hour - they are losing $18,000,000.

:thup:

Wow: Who Fox News Just Invited To GOP Debate Makes Trump's Decision Look Brilliant

Ya know...Fox is REALLY starting to act like controlled opposition to me. Murdoch RUNS and SITS ON the board of an open borders group,they INVITED an illegal and a Muslim to shoot GOTCHA questions at the candidates in an attempt to drag down the candidates.....this is turning into something REAL fishy

Yes, I heard that today. I also heard it was in the works to have them ridicule Trump. Trump was ahead of them yet again. It was to be a staged event to make Trump look bad.

So you're saying the great deal maker couldn't handle 3 civilians and come out on top? Evidently your faith in him ain't all that sound.

No. Just like before, they were already poised to have Trump physically removed from the debate. That was their plan again.

Really, you got a credible link for that?

Well, actually I watched the debate and heard that Brett guy start to threaten his removal.

Wow: Who Fox News Just Invited To GOP Debate Makes Trump's Decision Look Brilliant

Ya know...Fox is REALLY starting to act like controlled opposition to me. Murdoch RUNS and SITS ON the board of an open borders group,they INVITED an illegal and a Muslim to shoot GOTCHA questions at the candidates in an attempt to drag down the candidates.....this is turning into something REAL fishy

Yes, I heard that today. I also heard it was in the works to have them ridicule Trump. Trump was ahead of them yet again. It was to be a staged event to make Trump look bad.

So you're saying the great deal maker couldn't handle 3 civilians and come out on top? Evidently your faith in him ain't all that sound.

What does Trump gain by participating in the debate?

A chance to declare victory again, now he's just a no show.

No, he's actually the winner of this little tete-a-tete. The debates will be a ratings failure. FOX will lose millions of dollars. Trump will be the only one who looks good.

No. Just like before, they were already poised to have Trump physically removed from the debate. That was their plan again.

Really, you got a credible link for that?

Well, actually I watched the debate and heard that Brett guy start to threaten his removal.

What did this Brett guy say exactly? I'm trying to figure out how you start to make a threat without actually making the threat.

No, he's actually the winner of this little tete-a-tete. The debates will be a ratings failure. FOX will lose millions of dollars. Trump will be the only one who looks good.

I think you're assuming facts not yet in evidence. Trump may not be as bullet proof as you think.

Sounds more like Fox is stage setting for Trump. He could really drive up his numbers further by taking on Moore and Muslims at the same time. Perfect storm for Trump, strange he is avoiding it. Also giving Kelly quite a bit of power over himself, also unusual.

I think you're assuming facts not yet in evidence. Trump may not be as bullet proof as you think.

Who said he's bullet proof? However, he is the winner of this contest.

He pretty much did with his comment that he could shoot someone and not lose support, you folks seem to be proving that ludicrous statement to be correct.

He pretty much did with his comment that he could shoot someone and not lose support, you folks seem to be proving that ludicrous statement to be correct.
You said I thought he was bullet proof, not that he thinks he's bullet proof. You can't even look up and see what you said two posts ago.

You said I thought he was bullet proof, not that he thinks he's bullet proof. You can't even look up and see what you said two posts ago.

You do, you think he can say or do anything he choses and you're going to hang in there. Trump started the week with a negative 66 point approval rating, he'll likely finish the week with close to negative 80 points, do you seriously think he has any chance to win the election with those numbers?

Hate to break it to you, but he almost certainly wins in this. Think the story is going to be about the debate Friday? No, it'll be about Trump.

Hate to break it to you, but he almost certainly wins in this. Think the story is going to be about the debate Friday? No, it'll be about Trump.

Am I really supposed to be impressed that Trump can manipulate the press, I can think of someone you've been bashing for the last 7 years that did the same, then you thought is was a bad thing. What's changed?

It must be true. An Internet web page said it was.
Yawn. Does it REALLY look like anyone of us cares if you believe it?

Will it be fair to take shots at Trump when he's not there to defend himself? These Fox News clowns and the other candidates had better be careful or this is going to blow up in their faces.

Am I really supposed to be impressed that Trump can manipulate the press, I can think of someone you've been bashing for the last 7 years that did the same, then you thought is was a bad thing. What's changed?

Nothing's changed. The media will scurry to follow the biggest controversy.....like maggots. They're nothing if not predictable.

Trump seems to be "fighting" against the media and their agenda. Quite different than BHO who has media working for him.

Forum List

Back