Nov 17, 2023
USA
who do you want for president in 2028?

Who has proven himself a true American?

Well, a lot of them have, maybe all but one stands out at this time

who do you want for president in 2028?

Who has proven himself a true American?

Well, a lot of them have, maybe all but one stands out at this time
After 4 more years of President Trump, Congress signs a bill that allows the President to be voted until the people get tired of him....

Either Vivek Ramaswamy or Kari Lake.
yeh, I didn't have much time when I made the poll... But I was SOOOOOOOO impressed with Greg Abbott the day I posted it that..

Well, apparently the posters here are not quite as impressed? I was the lone vote for him. And yet he may be the one most responsible (we have to wait and see) for preserving our nation from the sickos among us who don't care about laws or borders or sanity or..... I could go on all day..

I am just SO impressed w/ Abbott

Sorry, I misspelled his name in OP

why?

he likely doesn't believe the election 2020 was stolen

He believes P01135809 lost, and has said so from the get go. He's the first Republican my very liberal Democrat mother ever sent money to. Those two things along with the fact that I like his stance on the issues and he's not a lapdog to P01135809 make him a man, a Republican, I can vote for. And it's been four cycles since I last voted for a Republican.

And no, I did not vote for the Democrat candidates. I went third party and will do so again if these two dotards are again the choices put forth by the two idiot parties.

He believes P01135809 lost, and has said so from the get go. He's the first Republican my very liberal Democrat mother ever sent money to. Those two things along with the fact that I like his stance on the issues and he's not a lapdog to P01135809 make him a man, a Republican, I can vote for. And it's been four cycles since I last voted for a Republican.

And no, I did not vote for the Democrat candidates. I went third party and will do so again if these two dotards are again the choices put forth by the two idiot parties.
i don't get all those #s...

It seems to me that Abbott is the only thing standing btwn America

and total annihilation as a nation

Forum List

Back