Let's Get Real About Race and Ethnicity

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
OK, is anybody actually shocked or surprised that Fani Willis is a crook who is utilizing public money to take vacations? Of course not! Then there is Marylin Mosby, the racist and incompetent Freddy Gray prosecutor in Baltimore who committed all sorts of fraud in obtaining Covid money for private vacation homes. Or the former mayor of Baltimore who wrote and self-published ( :auiqs.jpg: ) a kids book :)auiqs.jpg:), then used public money to buy a shit ton of them for Baltimore's public schools. Remember Mayor whatshisname from New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina? ("Ya'll git yo asses down here!) Long after Katrina he was caught and convicted for robbing the city blind. Marion Barry? :auiqs.jpg:

Black pols steal. Don't bother telling me that white pols steal too. I know this. My point is that blacks rob you blind and think it is ok because of their tribal culture. You cannot trust them to be in charge of anything without them robbing you and fucking things up. I am sure that there are many black people across America who do a fine, upstanding, and honorable job in positions of power. I just do not know any. But let's face it, most of them cannot resist the urge to steal and otherwise misappropriate. It is a fact, and facts are not racist.

OK, is anybody actually shocked or surprised that Fani Willis is a crook who is utilizing public money to take vacations? Of course not! Then there is Marylin Mosby, the racist and incompetent Freddy Gray prosecutor in Baltimore who committed all sorts of fraud in obtaining Covid money for private vacation homes. Or the former mayor of Baltimore who wrote and self-published ( :auiqs.jpg: ) a kids book :)auiqs.jpg:), then used public money to buy a shit ton of them for Baltimore's public schools. Remember Mayor whatshisname from New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina? ("Ya'll git yo asses down here!) Long after Katrina he was caught and convicted for robbing the city blind. Marion Barry? :auiqs.jpg:

Black pols steal. Don't bother telling me that white pols steal too. I know this. My point is that blacks rob you blind and think it is ok because of their tribal culture. You cannot trust them to be in charge of anything without them robbing you and fucking things up. I am sure that there are many black people across America who do a fine, upstanding, and honorable job in positions of power. I just do not know any. But let's face it, most of them cannot resist the urge to steal and otherwise misappropriate. It is a fact, and facts are not racist.
I see IM2 in your future. But you are correct.

Our tolerance for blacks is probably a big factor in their criminality. Our society encourages it.

Black politicians are allowed, applauded and encouraged to publicly talk about how bad whites are and white supremacy. They love to talk about how bad blacks have it. They run campaigns on racism and hatred. They are put into positions of power based solely on their skin color. They are revered for being black.

When you allow all of that to happen id say it increases their chances of being crooked because you made them seem almost bullet proof. You also put into power people who didn't earn it or had to work for it or were qualified for it thereby giving a posistion to someone that is potentially of lower moral standing.

If you hire and give the keys to a liquor store to an nword you can't surprised he steals everything he can. When you hire and nword that's all you're going to get is an nword.

Forum List

Back