Today in NY Times Doom Polling

And yet Democrats keep romping in every election.

We're good with that. We win the elections, while you've got your really bad polls.
NYT/Sienna poll is the highest ranked poll by 538. Nate Silver is the favorite democrat prognosticator on polls and electoral college results.

But when the numbers suck for Biden, it's just a really bad poll. Check 538. It ain't just one poll...

Actually, the right to an abortion wasn't overturned. It's now a states matter as it should have been, and same-sex marriage is next. Marriage laws are a states matter.

What in fact happened was that, if a woman in my town wanted an abortion, she'd have to drive less distance but in a different direction to get it now than before RvW was overturned

Ironic, the closest abortion clinic in Minnesota is closer to my town than the closest abortion clinic in my state was, before RvW was overturned and abortion became illegal in my state.

Far be it from the leftist mind to grasp this.

And yet Democrats keep romping in every election.

We're good with that. We win the elections, while you've got your really bad polls.
You think democrats are "winning" right now? You are about 8 months away from a tremendously embarrassing loss. :laugh:

Forum List

Back