• Joe Manchin/No Labels

• Cornell West/Independent

• Donald Trump/Republican

• Liz Cheney/Libertarian or Independent

• Other/write in

• I wouldn't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
i don't lie.

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your (missing email) situation,” Trump said, “because there has never been so many lies, so much deception.”

2ahrxm.jpg
The only problem is he didn't. You are just a liar!

Of course you would deny being a Democrat LOL. They all do

why would i deny anything? i just said i have voted for (D)s... as well as others. funny though most every (R) i've ever voted for wound up in prison.

why would i deny anything? i just said i have voted for (D)s... as well as others. funny though most every (R) i've ever voted for wound up in prison.
Yet here you are apologizing for Joe biden! It's embarrassing to be a dishonest Democrat these days. I would never be a member of the Communist terrorist Democrats. You would have to be very low character

306>232...#winning.

You sound like a 12 year old girl. #blisterfingerisawhiner
You sound like an imbecile. Stop complaining about me. Think about your life and where your moral Decay is going to take you. You're welcome

I told you that you could ignore the USMB poll and just go with the realclearpolitics poll. You don't seem to want to address that and I can understand why. You are a fact denier.
I did address the RCP poll in post 17. You’re lying.

In the same liar also explained that USMB consists of right-leaning members. Why you choose to misinterpret this is beyond me. It’s not that complicated. Maybe you’re just being dishonest again.

Stop complaining about me.
Whose complaining about you. I’m pointing out your incessant whining about an election that was the most investigated in history; investigations that revealed no extensive voter fraud.
Think about your life and where your moral Decay is going to take you. You're welcome
306>232. I’m wining; you’re whining.

I did address the RCP poll in post 17. You’re lying.

In the same liar also explained that USMB consists of right-leaning members. Why you choose to misinterpret this is beyond me. It’s not that complicated. Maybe you’re just being dishonest again.
Since that post you have repeatedly ignored it because you are a fact denier.

I want to vote for the individual that TNHarley votes for.
Who is that?
I will stay posted to updates.
That's Bud.

Whose complaining about you. I’m pointing out your incessant whining about an election that was the most investigated in history; investigations that revealed no extensive voter fraud.

306>232. I’m wining; you’re whining.
Just stop your complaining. Trump is going to be back in the white house soon enough then you'll have something to whine about. People like you with low moral character are shrinking thank God.

Screenshot_20231101-070943_Chrome.jpg

It does appear to be a stolen election, get used to it

Forum List

Back