• RFK Jr./Independent

• Joe Manchin/No Labels

• Cornell West/Independent

• Donald Trump/Republican

• Liz Cheney/Libertarian or Independent

• Other/write in

• I wouldn't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
of course i will. i will not vote 3rd party again for prez.... i did in 2000 & look what happened.
You have no problem voting for a pedophile and a terrorist party? How immoral.

Screenshot_20231103-144659_Google.jpg
of course i will. i will not vote 3rd party again for prez.... i did in 2000 & look what happened.

i'm from CT & have voted for a pedophile... b4 he was ever charged & convicted of such a sick act.

btw - he was a (R).
Then you voted for another one who is in the White House. Looks like you have a very poor track record. Maybe you shouldn't even bother to vote
i'm from CT & have voted for a pedophile... b4 he was ever charged & convicted of such a sick act.

btw - he was a (R).

Then you voted for another one who is in the White House. Looks like you have a very poor track record. Maybe you shouldn't even bother to vote

a_supposed_diary_quote_said_ashley_biden_said_she_was_afraid_of_her_dad_coming_in_the_shower.jpg

nice try though. donny has bragged about ivanka's body & to a lesser degree, the spawn from his adulterous affair, tiffany.

a_supposed_diary_quote_said_ashley_biden_said_she_was_afraid_of_her_dad_coming_in_the_shower.jpg

nice try though. donny has bragged about ivanka's body & to a lesser degree, the spawn from his adulterous affair, tiffany.
Nothing like the Scandal of that diary. I don't believe Trump is a pedophile but I believe Joe Biden is. You are obviously a fool.

How many times am I required to address it? LoL

Since that post, I have had to correct your numerous baseless accusations that I’m calling RCP a right-wing site. It’s not my fault you require additional assistance for your lack of reading comprehension.
You said you would not accept a poll from USMB because it leans right. I agree. It does lean right. So, that's why I posted the link to RCP. You choose to ignore that poll and deflect to this is a right wing site.

You said you would not accept a poll from USMB because it leans right. I agree. It does lean right. So, that's why I posted the link to RCP. You choose to ignore that poll and deflect to this is a right wing site.
You asked me what I think of the RCP polls. I answered. Would you like me to copy/paste my answer again for you?

You incorrectly claimed that I was saying RCP leans right, which is not what I was saying at all. I was correcting you. Maybe you shouldn’t lie next time and I won’t have to correct you.

Of course there are more than 25 people on this message board.

If you jump into threads and get a feel for the kind of people on this message board, it’s obvious that the right is more represented here than the left. This poll is just a small sample of that as is every other poll that shows the exact same results.
Which is why I suggest those who don't want to pay attention to a poll on this site can go to RCP to get a real sample. You seem to always deflect from that and then claim I'm lying about it.

i'm using hillary because DONNY tried to get HER locked up.... you know his POLITICAL RIVAL?

that there is ironic hypocrisy.

i am not a (D) .... i have voted for 'em, but i also have voted (R) AND green party.
How so? I don't remember that. Got any links?

Right now I can't tell you who I will vote for but I can tell you who I won't vote for. Very simple. Any stupid bat shit crazy Democrat and that will include all of them. If you are so fucked up in the mind as to call yourself a Democrat then you are stupid and crazy as hell.

Why is Trump or Desantis not in the poll?

NOT DEMOCRAT is how I'm voting. Not sure who it will be, but I tell ya whoever it is will be NOT DEMOCRAT.
?????????? Trump is in the poll. Desantis is not because this currently looks like the choices in the GE 2024. Trump will be the nominee and Desantis won't be an option unless you vote him for write in, which is an option in the poll.

Forum List

Back