Who do you think the Democrats will run in 2024?

She's damaged goods now. Liberals BLM'd her out of any future run. Whoever it is won't be someone that was already passed over.

I don't think liberals BLM'd her. I think she stepped aside all on her own, which should earn her credibility from any left-wing critic if she makes another run at POTUS.

So exactly what do trump tards consider a LANDSLIDE?
Because that is all we heard in 2016.

Was 2016 a LANDSLIDE? Fk Moron?
No one ever said Trump beat Clinton in a landslide...the last "landslide win" was Reagan's second term...now that's a landslide...and you will see one again in 24....no matter who runs against senile sleepy Joe....

She's damaged goods now. Liberals BLM'd her out of any future run. Whoever it is won't be someone that was already passed over.
Amy ate her airport food with a dirty comb from her assistants purse...no way she gets elected president....

No one ever said Trump beat Clinton in a landslide..
1637221036490.png

Oh good. So we can agree that 2020 was an electoral landslide then.
I never said Trump received more votes than Clinton but he won a majority of states that could be referred to as a landslide electoral win...If not a landslide then you can say he won states he wasn't suppose to win...you must agree with that by the evidence...

I don't think liberals BLM'd her. I think she stepped aside all on her own, which should earn her credibility from any left-wing critic if she makes another run at POTUS.
Nope, they BLM'd her about her days as a prosecutor. That and her not knowing the president of Mexico's name. The DNC didn't take any of those 2020 clowns seriously, hence they sold the party to Bloomberg. Bloomberg failed and the establishment ran to Biden because otherwise Comrade Bernie was going to get the nomination. Conveniently covid showed up and ended Comrade Bernie's run. Funny how it all worked out for a guy that was circling the bowl in liberal circles just weeks before he became the nominee. Frontrunners dropping out before the biggest single prize in the primaries, Super Tuesday, Warren failed to win her own state, and we are to believe 2020 was on the up and up. Wow.

If Biden dumps Harris it won't be for a Senator, liberals can't afford to lose a seat.

I never said Trump received more votes than Clinton but he won a majority of states that could be referred to as a landslide electoral win...If not a landslide then you can say he won states he wasn't suppose to win...you must agree with that by the evidence...
Right. A landslide electoral win in 2016.

We can say the same of 2020 then. It was a landslide electoral win.

Forum List

Back