Who do you think the Democrats will run in 2024?

Given how badly the Biden/Harris administration is crashing and burning, what's next for the Democrat Party?

"Prominent Democrats have already made it clear that they do not want any part of a Joe Biden 2024 re-election campaign. His vice president, Kamala Harris, is even more unpopular, a rather stunning accomplishment in ten months. Where, then, will Democrats find a 2024 presidential candidate that can help move them away from the Biden train wreck while maintaining the delicate progressive-centrist common ground supposedly embodied by his administration?

A USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll released Nov. 7 found Biden’s favorability rating cratering to 37.8%. Amazingly, this laps the rating of his hapless VP; Harris is languishing at a 27.8% favorability number.

With once-influential Democratic senator Chris Dodd openly speculating that Biden will not run again in 2024 and widespread acknowledgment of Harris’ dismal performance to date, chatter is growing as to whom the party, already bracing for a crushing accounting in the 2022 midterm elections, will turn in the next presidential election."

Who Will Democrats Turn To in 2024?
If they care, Booty.

That way if you criticize him, you're a veteran-hating homophobe! :)

Still way too early to know, but I’ll go with Amy Klobuchar.

I also wouldn’t mind if Tulsi Gabbard made a serious push for president or VP.
Klobuchar: Dry drunk disaster.

Gabbard: She's dead; the Democrats killed her. (But she was great; too good to be a Democrat.)

Klobuchar: Dry drunk disaster.

Gabbard: She's dead; the Democrats killed her. (But she was great; too good to be a Democrat.)
Klobuchar: I don’t think a president needs to be flashy to be effective.

Gabbard: I think she can get enough support from Democrats, Republicans, and independents.

I agree; they'll vote for any ugly idiot that comes along.
And if they didn‘t end up having to rig the last two nominations, Commie Sanders would have easily been the candidate in both 2016 and 2020. But we know Democrats never commit election fraud.

It won't make any difference...the republicans will run the table no matter who they run....and whoever ends up at the top of the GOP ticket will be the next president...and that will be Trump if nothing changes......so all of you recent migrants that don't show up to your asylum hearings will be hunted down and jailed and then sent home....and you dirty dems will meet your day of reckoning...and it will be glorious....

Damn, I hope you're right. That will be one hell of an election beat down.
Just like (LOVE) the beatdown the (R) took in 2020.
That was one HELL of a Beatdown.

Love the 2020 BeatDown of the Failed (R) party.

Yup, can you counter??????/

And if that doesn’t happen, you’re just going to whine fraud again.
Look...we never ran an election like we did in 2020...because of covid we made changes in the states that were not legal...big tech and big leftwing media lied and spent millions to get Joe elected...none of that election was trustworthy....if we run a repeat of that mess with massive mailout ballots you bet I will....and so will millions of Americans....

Look...we never ran an election like we did in 2020...because of covid we made changes in the states that were not legal...big tech and big leftwing media lied and spent millions to get Joe elected...none of that election was trustworthy....if we run a repeat of that mess with massive mailout ballots you bet I will....and so will millions of Americans....
Thanks for confirming that you're going to cry and whine about fraud if you lose the next election too. Who needs evidence anyway, right?

We're a nation of sore loser crybabies.

POS trump LOST by a Landslide.
What part don't you comprehend?

LOOOOLOOL

Thanks for confirming that you're going to cry and whine about fraud if you lose the next election too. Who needs evidence anyway, right?

Losing is acceptable...having your vote stolen is not...and if you think we will sit and let it happen again you have a huge awakening coming...

POS trump LOST by a Landslide.
What part don't you comprehend?

LOOOOLOOL
Actually dummy...even if you believe the numbers it wasn't a landslide...but thanks moron for chiming in....

Losing is acceptable...having your vote stolen is not...and if you think we will sit and let it happen again you have a huge awakening coming...

If you lose, you're going to think your vote was stolen. Again.

Sore loser crybabies don't need evidence.

Now that we can agree....

1637219869390.png

Actually dummy...even if you believe the numbers it wasn't a landslide...but thanks moron for chiming in....
So exactly what do trump tards consider a LANDSLIDE?
Because that is all we heard in 2016.

Was 2016 a LANDSLIDE? Fk Moron?

Still way too early to know, but I’ll go with Amy Klobuchar.

I also wouldn’t mind if Tulsi Gabbard made a serious push for president or VP.
She's damaged goods now. Liberals BLM'd her out of any future run. Whoever it is won't be someone that was already passed over.

Forum List

Back