Who do you think the 9,000 Americans whom Biden left behind would vote for, if they had the chance?

The Surrender Agreement stated that, but Trump disregarded those conditions and allowed the Taliban to only meet one while our side met all of ours. Including reducing our troop levels to 8600. The number agreed to in the Accords. However after the election, Trump in an apparent fit or rage, ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th, only to flip flop in the face of resistance by the Military and agreed to a further reduction of 6100 troops. even though the Taliban had still only achieve one of conditions in the Surrender Agreement. Leaving the minimum of troops the Generals said they need to support the Afghan Army, just 2500 troops and no plan for the rapidly approaching deadline of May 1st.

Trump purposefully fucked over the country and our military just to try and make Joe look bad.
It is Biden who is purposely fucking up our country. He is flying lowlife illegal single men, many of whom assaulted women on the trek up, throughout the country, and without the fax you lefties say is necessary, as we try to work our way out of a pandemic. And just in case that’s not enough to bring America to its knees, he’s trying to increase inflation by handing out money - even to six-figure earners.

I just pray we can survive the assault on our country by the radical left seeking to bring it down, as they EXPRESSLY have admitted that the capitalist system that has been so great for our country needs to be destroyed.

They didn’t make a deal to leave regardless of the situation on the ground. Biden was so eager for his 9/11 photo op that he sacrificed the well-being, health, and possible lives of as many as 9,000 Americans.

Biden cares more about foreigners, even those who scoff at our laws, than his does his own countrymen.
The US has no authority over US citizens in Afghanistan. Can't make them leave. Of course Trump negotiated the withdrawal 20 months earlier.

It was conditional depending on the situation on the ground
The condition were suppose to be met within the timeframe which fell within Trumps final year. We met all of our and then some on Jan 15th.

Lots of uneducated am
The condition were suppose to be met within the timeframe which fell within Trumps final year. We met all of our and then some on Jan 15th.
Lots of uneducated Americans think the US has jurisdiction over Americans living in foreign countries.

Joseph Robinette Biden is the greatest military mind the world has ever seen.

The man is a strategic GENIUS.

It is Biden who is purposely fucking up our country. He is flying lowlife illegal single men, many of whom assaulted women on the trek up, throughout the country, and without the fax you lefties say is necessary, as we try to work our way out of a pandemic. And just in case that’s not enough to bring America to its knees, he’s trying to increase inflation by handing out money - even to six-figure earners.

I just pray we can survive the assault on our country by the radical left seeking to bring it down, as they EXPRESSLY have admitted that the capitalist system that has been so great for our country needs to be destroyed.

So you don't really want to look at facts. you just want to rant about good old Joe.

They know that Trump would not have pulled the military out before every last American was home. Biden is a idiot.
Trump wasn’t going to pull the military out. He didn’t have the balls to do it. He was going to be there forever.

Biden got 81 million votes.

He is a shrewd and fearless leader.

I trust everything he says. He is honest and thoughtful and inspiring.

tenor.gif

Trump wasn’t going to pull the military out. He didn’t have the balls to do it. He was going to be there forever.
He did reduce troop numbers from 13,000 to 2500... And free 5,000 prisoners by September 2020.

Let’s not forget that the Americans that are in Afghanistan are the people they the right has argued so vociferously are ruining the country and should never have been made citizens.

I think they are saying to themselves, we should have left when we were told to since the deal that we were leaving was signed in Feb of 2020. They had all the time in the world they needed to get themselves out. But they choose not to. They are like the idiots that refuse to leave when a hurricane or wildfire is about to hit where they live and then whine the Govt did not save them
So, it's their fault that Biden cocked up the pullout?

Let’s not forget that the Americans that are in Afghanistan are the people they the right has argued so vociferously are ruining the country and should never have been made citizens.
What? I thought most were afghaniamericans who think they can help or make money.

No, it is not their fault Biden totally screwed up the withdrawal.

But it is their fault for waiting till the very last second to leave for whatever reason. The deal was signed in Feb of 2020.....they had a ton of warning it was coming. They were told to leave.

As I have said before, I lived in Iran for 4.5 years as a youth, we left about 6 months before the Shah did. My parents saw what was happening and took actions. They did not wait for the Govt to swoop in and save them.

These people should have done the saem thing.

Trump in an apparent fit or rage, ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th, only to flip flop in the face of resistance by the Military and agreed to a further reduction of 6100 troops. even though the Taliban had still only achieve one of conditions in the Surrender Agreement. Leaving the minimum of troops the Generals said they need to support the Afghan Army, just 2500 troops, and no plan for the rapidly approaching deadline of May 1st.

Trump purposefully fucked over the country and our military just to try and make Joe look bad.

No, it is not their fault Biden totally screwed up the withdrawal.

But it is their fault for waiting till the very last second to leave for whatever reason. The deal was signed in Feb of 2020.....they had a ton of warning it was coming. They were told to leave.

As I have said before, I lived in Iran for 4.5 years as a youth, we left about 6 months before the Shah did. My parents saw what was happening and took actions. They did not wait for the Govt to swoop in and save them.

These people should have done the saem thing.
Show us the warnings they got that the withdrawal was going to turn into a cluster fuck retreat.

Trump ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th, 2021. This signed order was delivered on Nov. 11th. not long after Joe Biden's victory was announced by the networks. The Generals were given no plans. Trump is a vindictive POS. It was a giant fuck you to the Military, and the entire country who just rejected Trump.

The Military formulates their plans moron.

Forum List

Back