Who here agrees with the Left wing CEO?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

06b1d5dd69096ce7927add0f84d681f8

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.
“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”
Owner of the @warriors🏀 says he doesn’t care about the Uyghurs.
The conversation goes downhill from there.@chamath
– questions whether a genocide is actually happening
– says the CCP isn’t a dictatorship
– says the US is no better than the CCP pic.twitter.com/qAwi7hUPvo

So who on the Left here agrees that

1. The genocide is beneath your bottom line

2. Is not really happening, you are a Holocaust denier, that is, the one currently going on in Olympics China

3. China is not really a dictatorship

4. The US is worse than China.

5. And just out of curiosity, would you move the Olympics out of Atlanta like you did the All Star game and move it to China because they are better there?

I don't think we're the world police. It's not our problem.
Was the Holocaust the problem of the US during the reign of FDR?

And is boycotting the Olympics a world police action?

And please don't bring up the pointless official boycott as they send their athletes there.

Was the Holocaust the problem of the US during the reign of FDR?

And is boycotting the Olympics a world police action?

And please don't bring up the pointless official boycott as they send their athletes there.
Boycotting the Olympics seems like a meaningless gesture to me. If you want to talk about something nobody cares about, let's talk about the Olympics. haha

I don't know that it's reasonable to compare what's happening over there to the Holocaust, but I don't even think that's why we got involved in World War 2. I think we got involved because it started to become personal due to Hitler and the Japanese becoming a threat to us. It wasn't about benevolence. It was about self-preservation.

Boycotting the Olympics seems like a meaningless gesture to me. If you want to talk about something nobody cares about, let's talk about the Olympics. haha

I don't know that it's reasonable to compare what's happening over there to the Holocaust, but I don't even think that's why we got involved in World War 2. I think we got involved because it started to become personal due to Hitler and the Japanese becoming a threat to us. It wasn't about benevolence. It was about self-preservation.
FDR did attend the Berlin Olympics while the Jewish Holocaust was occurring, so why can't Joe Biden?

We all saw how well that went.

Anyway, the Olympics are just propaganda material for the CCP, like it was Hitler. Refusing to participate gives their propaganda a black eye.

Of course, you realize this and refuse to admit it.

Boycotting Georgia for the All Star game was for the same reason, propaganda against the GOP.

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.
“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”

2. Is not really happening, you are a Holocaust denier, that is, the one currently going on in Olympics China

5. And just out of curiosity, would you move the Olympics out of Atlanta like you did the All Star game and move it to China because they are better there?
I praise him for letting us know what the NBA thinks. Like it wasn't fucking obvious

I don't think we're the world police. It's not our problem.
Ohhhh fuck. When we see Lebron and all these athletes pointing fingers over racism and shit, making billions of these people................They can all eat shit and fucking die

I praise him for letting us know what the NBA thinks. Like it wasn't fucking obvious
but whenever the Left tells the truth, there is hell to pay.

I think they learned their lesson here

Just ignore and censor.

Anyway, the Olympics are just propaganda material for the CCP, like it was Hitler. Refusing to participate gives their propaganda a black eye.
I honestly just don't care. It's not my responsibility to get fired up and hold positions about everything that happens in the world. I definitely think China is a threat to our world dominance economically, but I find that right wingers aren't actually interested in the things that would mitigate that issue. I want to empower the American youth so we can beat China in the world of tomorrow. You want to boycott the Olympics. :dunno:

I have no idea who this creep is

I have no idea if he really is a "left wing CEO". He certainly doesn't sound like it. Very few CEOs are left wing

I DO care about what China is doing to the Uyghers.

Considering the fact that they are Muslims, I doubt right wingers actually do

Last edited:
There is a reason the top 1% is dominated by Left wing idiots like this one.

The right showed how they care about Muslims by instituting a ban on their migrations to the US.
Right wing immigration positions do not make right wingers hypocrites for caring about this issue.

He is right, nobody really cares.

You all only care because it gives you ammo to use against Biden.

By next month you all will not mention it again for a couple years.

He is right, nobody really cares.

You all only care because it gives you ammo to use against Biden.

By next month you all will not mention it again for a couple years.
Exactly.

They care as far as it can be used as a tool to help them attack the other side. This outrage is shallow as fuck.

Forum List

Back