Who Do We Have To Fear?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
"The intelligence branch of the Department of Homeland Security warned officials on Friday of what it says is the likelihood of domestic violent extremism in the wake of the Supreme Court’s ruling that eliminates federal-level abortion protections, multiple news outlets reported."

Apparently the left are planning attacks on our democracy, an insurrection, because they do not agree with a branch of the US Government's decision, based on the laws of our land, you know, democracy. Where is the respect for our government and how it functions? And, to boot, several prominent democratic leaders have incited this. From Biden on down to all levels, they have all attacked the decision of our democratic government, with Schumer himself inciting violence against the court and some of it's justices and refusing to take it back:

Is our democracy near it's end when one side violently attacks decisions our government makes that they don't like and democratic politicians incite an insurrection in an effort to overturn any part of the US government they don't like, simply because they don't agree with the democratic outcome? Just as soon as something doesn't go their way, democracy must be attacked, calling for and inciting a violent insurrection?

Apparently the left are planning attacks on our democracy, an insurrection, because they do not agree with a branch of the US Government's decision, based on the laws of our land, you know, democracy.
I hope you realize how amazingly transparent it is for you to equate protests of the SC ruling on abortion with the Capital riot, motivated by Trump's lies, to undemocratically and illegally overturn the presidential election.

I hope you realize how amazingly transparent it is for you to equate protests of the SC ruling on abortion with the Capital riot, motivated by Trump's lies, to undemocratically and illegally overturn the presidential election.
They're putting a great deal of effort into diluting and diminishing what happened on Jan 6. For obvious reasons.

Nero fiddles..............

And here comes the "but the JAN 6 "insurrection" was completely different & so much worse". The progbots will literally kill anyone who tries to stop them from murdering their babies.

Circular logic & double standards leave most lefties so dizzy it's a wonder they can stand up & burn loot murder

And here comes the "but the JAN 6 "insurrection" was completely different & so much worse". The progbots will literally kill anyone who tries to stop them from murdering their babies.

Circular logic & double standards leave most lefties so dizzy it's a wonder they can stand up & burn loot murder
The are about nothing but KILL-KILL-KILL.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, it is Biden's very own department of Homeland Security who is warning us of violent attacks by the left. It is the left who refuse to accept the democratic ruling from the highest court in the land. It is Schumer who is inciting violence against SC justices and refuses to even take back his words.

The election was stolen.

Forum List

Back