Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Correll wrote: You really think that twenty years is a reasonable price to pay, for a delay of a few hours? 21JAN01-POST#1011

NFBW wrote: FACT: Ninety percent of Black Americans voted for winning candidate Biden. It was a rejection in part to DJT’s association with the PROUD BOYS and other right wing extremist groups . FACT: Mathew Greene pled guilty to conspiring to attack the US CAPITOLand the US Capitol Police in order to subvert the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 to the rightful President elect in order to keep the racist preferred losing candidate in power. He failed but he did in fact conspire with others to storm the live JOINT SESSION of CONGRESS out of fear of black people destroying cities and coming to get him and other Patriots like him in these words -
“Everyone needs to wake up and realize that no one is coming to save us … Our patriots are getting locked up and called terrorists while BLM gets to destroy cities with no repercussions. They are coming for us individually until there is no resistance left,” MATHEW GREENE​

Do you wish Greene had succeeded Correll and are you pissed to find out that Greene us cooperating with the deep state for a reduced prison sentence of 51 months.

Greene could face up to 51 months in prison according to the plea deal read aloud during a hearing in federal court in Washington, DC, and he agreed to pay $2,000 in restitution for damage done to the Capitol building​

POSTED BY NFBW 21JAN02-POST#1021

Last edited:
Correll wrote: You liberals as a whole, are responsible for supporting and normalizing the rioting AND the justifications for the rioting, to the extent that each of you did so. 21JAN01-POST#1017

NFBW wrote: Is Biden a liberal? 21JAN01-POST#1019

Dude. That was obviously my intent from the context. When you cut the point out from the context, you lose the context.

That you can't make the connection, is your brain being badly wired.

Admit that you have a problem, and then take direction from people that don't have that problem. Stop being a dick.

@Correll wrote: You liberals as a whole, are responsible for supporting and normalizing the rioting AND the justifications for the rioting, to the extent that each of you did so. 21JAN01-POST#1017

NFBW wrote: I am responsible for Englehart’s crimes, how?

I explained how above. I was so concise that even your reflexive cutting failed to cut it.

So, wtf is wrong with you?

Correll wrote: You really think that twenty years is a reasonable price to pay, for a delay of a few hours? 21JAN01-POST#1011

NFBW wrote: FACT: Ninety percent of Black Americans voted for winning candidate Biden. It was a rejection in part to DJT’s association with the PROUD BOYS and other right wing extremist groups

It is a "fact" that blacks have been voting in a bloc like that, for decades. It has nothing to do with Trump. That you would lie like that, is you revealing that you are a liar. NOthing you say, is credible.

. FACT: Mathew Greene pled guilty to conspiring to attack the US CAPITOLand the US Capitol Police in order to subvert the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 to the rightful President elect in order to keep the racist preferred losing candidate in power. He failed but he did in fact conspire with others to storm the live JOINT SESSION of CONGRESS out of fear of black people destroying cities and coming to get him and other Patriots like him in these words -
“Everyone needs to wake up and realize that no one is coming to save us … Our patriots are getting locked up and called terrorists while BLM gets to destroy cities with no repercussions. They are coming for us individually until there is no resistance left,” MATHEW GREENE​

Interesting. Greene says "blm" and you say "black people". THat is you holding black people as a group, responsible for the actions of a relatively small number of bad actors. YOU, not Greene.

Do you wish Greene had succeeded Correll and are you pissed to find out that Greene us cooperating with the deep state for a reduced prison sentence of 51 months.

Greene could face up to 51 months in prison according to the plea deal read aloud during a hearing in federal court in Washington, DC, and he agreed to pay $2,000 in restitution for damage done to the Capitol building​

POSTED BY NFBW 21JAN02-POST#1021

Over 4 years for trespassing and causing a delay of a few hours? I am pissed at that. That seems a complete miscarriage of justice.

Imo, any reasonable person should consider Greene a Political Prisoner, and people like you that support that, vile evil Tyrants.

Matthew Greene, a Proud Boy Capitol storm trooper has entered a plea deal for his part on Jan6. His cooperation with the deep state can corroborate the following reporting by NPR about the exact moment when DJT told the rally goers the White House on the ellipse to march to the Capitol.

Bowman was reporting from the "Save America" rally in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 6. Up until the point when former President Trump began speaking, the rally held a festive air, almost like a football game, he said. "Some Trump supporters were singing YMCA but using the letters M-A-G-A."​
But things were different at the Capitol building, where I was standing with Hannah Allam, NPR's extremism reporter. The far-right group the Proud Boys had just shown up and were organizing a crowd to head for the rally. We had quietly embedded ourselves with them as they began to walk west on Pennsylvania Avenue.​
Then suddenly, they stopped. And turned around. The rally was on its way to us.​
Moments earlier, Trump had claimed election fraud, called the results "bull****" and told the crowd to meet him at the Capitol. Thousands complied, many not even waiting for Trump to finish his speech. What happened next is still a bit of a blur. Hannah and I saw a roaring sea of people and flags moving toward us. I barely had time to change the batteries in my recording equipment before we were surrounded.​
The NPR journalists were walking west towards the White House with the Proud Boys when they heard DJT say Trump had claimed election fraud, called the results "bull****" and told the crowd to meet him at the Capitol.” The Proud Boys turned around and began attacking police in order to enter the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden.

So Correll it was not an attempt to delay the proceeding - Itcwas the attempt to stop the elected government from being in power through viokence. Do you oppose Correll the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden? 22JAN02-POST#1025

Last edited:
Matthew Greene, a Proud Boy Capitol storm trooper

Stormtrooper in this context is hyperbolic. Teh Proud Boys political activities to date consist almost exclusively of doing free speech marches and defending themselves when attacked by lefties. That is not what stormtroopers are.

has entered a plea deal for his part on Jan6. His cooperation with the deep state can corroborate the following reporting by NPR about the exact moment when DJT told the rallyat the White House on the ellipse to march to the Capitol.

Bowman was reporting from the "Save America" rally in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 6. Up until the point when former President Trump began speaking, the rally held a festive air, almost like a football game, he said. "Some Trump supporters were singing YMCA but using the letters M-A-G-A."​
But things were different at the Capitol building, where I was standing with Hannah Allam, NPR's extremism reporter. The far-right group the Proud Boys had just shown up and were organizing a crowd to head for the rally. We had quietly embedded ourselves with them as they began to walk west on Pennsylvania Avenue.​
Then suddenly, they stopped. And turned around. The rally was on its way to us.​
Moments earlier, Trump had claimed election fraud, called the results "bull****" and told the crowd to meet him at the Capitol. Thousands complied, many not even waiting for Trump to finish his speech. What happened next is still a bit of a blur. Hannah and I saw a roaring sea of people and flags moving toward us. I barely had time to change the batteries in my recording equipment before we were surrounded.​
The NPR journalists were walking west towards the White House with the Proud Boys when they heard DJT say Trump had claimed election fraud, called the results "bull****" and told the crowd to meet him at the Capitol.” The Proud Boys turned around and began attacking police in order to enter the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden.

So Correll it was not an attempt to delay the proceeding - Itcwas the attempt to stop the elected government from being in power through viokence. Do you oppose Correll the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden? 22JAN02-POST#1025

If you are so intent on their intent, their intent was to "stop the bogus transfer of power to Biden, because it was as fixed election".

And of course, it failed, because there was not real plan for seizing power. There was a sort of weak plan to try to not certify the vote, PARTIALLY, which was not workable, ,and did not work and the end result was,

a delay of a few hours.

Correll wrote: Stormtrooper in this context is hyperbolic. The Proud Boys political activities to date consist almost exclusively of doing free speech marches and defending themselves when attacked by lefties. That is not what stormtroopers are. 21JAN02 POST#1026

NFBW wrote: Mathew Greene pled guilty to storming the Capitol with co-conspirators with the intent to overturn the election.

Oldestyle wrote: I have ZERO problem with any and all of the conservative protesters who stormed the Capitol being arrested, Notfooled! 21NOV12-POST#1005

PoliticalChic wrote: It was Biden voters who stormed the Capitol...... 21JAN27-POST#215

Mitch McConnell said: "There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth,"

Correll wrote: There was no plan to take over, ONCE THE RIOTERS STORMED THE CAPITOL. 21DEC18-POST#0857

NFBW wrote: Is it necessary for you Correll to piss and moan about calling militant right wing militia types who decided to play patriot soldier on Jan6 to install their Commander in Chief another four years in a fascist mob style attack - Troopers? When it’s a given that conservatives including yourself refer to their action as storming the Capitol? 21JAN02 POST#1027

Correll wrote: I don't hold Biden responsible for anything. 21JAN01-POST#1014

NFBW wrote: Why is Biden not responsible for the new-normal of political violence thanks to four years of riots during Trump’s term by criminals like mjEnglehart? 21JAN01-POST#1015

Correll wrote: You liberals as a whole, are responsible for supporting and normalizing the rioting AND the justifications for the rioting, to the extent that each of you did so. 21JAN01-POST#1017

NFBW wrote: I am responsible for Englehart’s crimes, how?

Correll wrote: I explained how above. 21JAN02-POST#1022

NFBW wrote: You have not explained “how” I am responsible. Nor have you explained why Biden is not responsible. Neither Biden nor I had any responsibility for Officer Chauvin murdering George Floyd in front of citizens with cell phones aimed at the murder the entire time. Neither Biden nor I had any responsibility for the spontaneous protests that broke out when the video images of a white police officer murdering a handcuffed face down black man with a knee on the back of his neck for nine minutes were flashed around the entire world. How am I responsible for the murder, recording the murder, and the protests that followed the murder and then how am I responsible for Englehart and other criminals who chose to loot a shoe store while police were occupied with the spontaneous protests that George Floyd’s murder caused? How am I in any way liable to be called to account as the cause, motive, or agent connected to criminal Englehart’s decision to steal shoes as a way to protest the murder of George Floyd? You have not explained how Correll because your accusation is absurd.. 21JAN03-POST#1028

Trump lied all the way to the end.

2021-02-09-T000000-Z-556106491-RC22-PL9-Z4-IS9-RTRMADP-3-USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT-1024x683.jpg

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

trump-running.png

Later, rubes!

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.
You know Trump couldn't do that. Pence was the one who had the power to stop the fraud on January 6 and he failed. Pence let America down.

The Constitution of the United States of America reads: "The President of the Senate (Mike Pence in 2020) shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President,” 1804JUN16-Reality#001

DJT spoke to assemble MAGA mob: I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. 21JAN06-REALITY#001

g5000 wrote: And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down. 22JAN03-POST#10

lennypartiv wrote: You know Trump couldn't do that. Pence was the one who had the power to stop the fraud on January 6 and he failed. Pence let America down.22JAN03-POST#1030

Mike Pence spoke at RR Library: “Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states, But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress. 21JUN25-REALITY#001

Below are excerpts for you Correll from the text of Vice President Mike Pence’s letter to the members of Congress and released by his office on Jan6 regarding his decision not to block attempts to count the Electoral College votes as requested by President Donald Trump. 21NOV28-POST#1127

Mike Pence’ “Can’t do it” letter to Congress members: “More recently, as the former U.S. Court of Appeals Judge J. Michael Luttig observed, “[t]he only responsibility and power of the Vice President under the Constitution is to faithfully count the Electoral College votes as they have been cast,” adding “[t]he Constitution does not empower the Vice President to alter in any way the votes that have been cast, either by rejecting certain votes or otherwise.” 21JAN06-REALITY#002

Mike Pence Can’t do it” letter regarding oath to faithfully discharge duty under the Constitution: “I also pray that we will do so with humility and faith, remembering the words of John Quincy Adams, who said, “Duty is ours; results are God’s.” - - - Four years ago, surrounded by my family, I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution, which ended with the words, “So help me God.” Today I want to assure the American people that I will keep the oath I made to them, and I will keep the oath I made to Almighty God. When the Joint Session of Congress convenes today” 21JAN06-REALITY#003

NFBW wrote: Simply put - here we see the sharp contrast between the former VP and former President. One’s faith in Jesus Christ and the Bible comes across as genuine enough to have true meaning in his life the other not at all. Do you agree lennypartiv Correll ThisIsMe Oldestyle 9thIDdoc yidnar 22lcidw 2JAN03-POST#1032

Correll wrote: Stormtrooper in this context is hyperbolic. The Proud Boys political activities to date consist almost exclusively of doing free speech marches and defending themselves when attacked by lefties. That is not what stormtroopers are. 21JAN02 POST#1026

NFBW wrote: Mathew Greene pled guilty to storming the Capitol with co-conspirators with the intent to overturn the election.

Oldestyle wrote: I have ZERO problem with any and all of the conservative protesters who stormed the Capitol being arrested, Notfooled! 21NOV12-POST#1005

PoliticalChic wrote: It was Biden voters who stormed the Capitol...... 21JAN27-POST#215

Mitch McConnell said: "There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth,"

Correll wrote: There was no plan to take over, ONCE THE RIOTERS STORMED THE CAPITOL. 21DEC18-POST#0857

NFBW wrote: Is it necessary for you Correll to piss and moan about calling militant right wing militia types who decided to play patriot soldier on Jan6 to install their Commander in Chief another four years in a fascist mob style attack - Troopers? When it’s a given that conservatives including yourself refer to their action as storming the Capitol? 21JAN02 POST#1027

"PoliticalChic wrote: It was Biden voters who stormed the Capitol...... 21JAN27-POST#215"

The 'facts' of Jan 6 are that it was a Democrat ploy to hide the 12 THOUSAND riots, arson, anarcho-terrorist acts by Biden voters.

Any violence was by agents provocateurs in the employ of the Democrats.

The Nazis did it in Germany, and it is only turnabout as the Nazis claimed to have learned so much from the Democrats.

“…Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

• Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his “The Case for Sterilization.”
    (Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)

German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.

• The Nazi Nuremberg Laws were taken nearly wholly from the Jim Crow Laws of the Democrat controlled South.

In “Hitler's American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law ,” by James Whitman, he shows how the Nazis took the Democrats’ Jim Crow Laws, simply changed the word ‘black’ and inserted the word ‘Jew.’
“Let’s remember that every segregation law in the South was passed by a Democratic legislature, signed by a Democratic governor, and enforced by Democratic officials. The Nuremberg team carefully studied these laws that were mainly aimed at blacks and used them to formulate their own racist legislation mainly aimed at Jews.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

• From the LATimes:
  • “At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
    When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes

Of course there's going to be a protest when an election is stolen.

PoliticalChic wrote: The 'facts' of Jan 6 are that it was a Democrat ploy to hide the 12 THOUSAND riots, arson, anarcho-terrorist acts by Biden voters. 22JAN03-POST#1032

NFBW wrote: Do you accept the publicly verifiable fact PoliticalChic from over a year ago that DJT met with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on DECEMBER 21 to discuss the Eastman plan where they strategized over a last ditch effort to overturn the election in conjunction with organizing a large protest and political rally in DC on January 6 2021? Were Democrat operatives in control of the attendees at that meeting including the sorry loser outgoing President of the USA at the time? ????2 22JAN03-POST#1034

lennypartiv wrote: Of course there's going to be a protest when an election is stolen. 21JAN03 POST#1033

NFBW wrote: You mean when fascist losers think falsely that the election was stolen. - - - I was discussing with Correll who correctly does not believe the election was stolen, the recent plea deal of Proud Boy RIGHTYrioter Matt Greene who pled guilty to conspiring to storm the Capitol on Jan6 with his fellow right wing MAGA militants. mGreene was therefore not just a protester. I referred to him as a storm trooper who participated in a plot to storm the Capitol to convert DJT’s loss into a win. Poor feeble-minded Correll couid only piss and moan against calling convicted felon Trump militant goon a trooper who stormed the Capitol. Your side are pathetic and weak boyz n girls. Not proud. Nothing to be proud of. 21JAN03 POST#1035

Last edited:
Correll wrote: If you are so intent on their intent, their intent was to "stop the bogus transfer of power to Biden, because it was a fixed election". 21JAN02 POST#1026

NFBW wrote: If a right wing feeble minded goon like you Correll could figure out DJT has been lying about the election being fixed and rigged why couldn’t Matt Greene be able to figure that simple basic reality out and decide it was not a legit, legal or sane idea to conspire and attack the Capitol with Ashley Babbitt? 21JAN03 POST#1036

NotfooledbyW said: NFBW wrote: FACT: Ninety percent of Black Americans voted for winning candidate Biden. It was a rejection in part to DJT’s association with the PROUD BOYS and other right wing extremist groups

Correll wrote: It is a "fact" that blacks have been voting in a bloc like that, for decades. 21JAN02-POST#1024

NFBW wrote: I agree 100% with you Correll , It is a basic observable FACT and reality of American society. - - - I also stated quite clearly another “FACT: Ninety percent of Black Americans voted for winning candidate Biden. It was a rejection in part to DJT’s association with the PROUD BOYS and other right wing extremist groups” - - - Your FACT that I agree with does not refute the point that I made. Why did you call me a liar? Do you think DJT’s association with the Proud Bots had no impact on black voters in 2020? 21JAN023-POST#1037

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Interesting. Greene says "blm" and you say "black people". That is you holding black people as a group, responsible for the actions of a relatively small number of bad actors. YOU, not Greene 21JAN02 POST#1026

NFBW wrote: I do not hold Black People as a group responsible for Englehart’s rioting and looting. I do not hold the Democratic Party as a whole or as a group of multicultural people responsible for Englehart’s rioting and looting. I hold the criminal Englehart responsible for Englehart’s rioting and looting. is that clear. You and Greene Correll are holding all except Trump Voting black people responsible for the actions of the few like Englehart, Who are you trying to fool with the lie that it is me.

Blaming the entire Dem Party and all the patriotic hard working black people in it on the crimes if the few. You sound just like the Proud Boy racist RIGHTYrioter scared shut Jews that BLM was coming to get him Correll right here:

Correll wrote: This shows the kind of nation we will have under Biden. Barring any sudden and radical change of course from him. - - - Mob violence against the citizens, allowed, even supported by the Dem One Party State, while any resistance, be it a riot or even SELF DEFENSE, from the Right, is met with every tactic in the book from deplatforming to cancel culture to lawsuits to mobs violently attacking you, and god forbid if you defend yourself, then you will be arrested. 21FEB21-POST#198

MATHEW GREENE, Proud Boy RIGHTYrioter wrote: “Everyone needs to wake up and realize that no one is coming to save us … Our patriots are getting locked up and called terrorists while BLM gets to destroy cities with no repercussions. They are coming for us individually until there is no resistance left,” NFBW 21JAN03 POST#1038

Last edited:
Correll wrote: And of course, it failed, because there was no real plan for seizing power. 21JAN02-POST#1026

NFBW wrote: There was a real plan for seizing presidential power on January 20 without winning an election by fucking with the electoral college numbers by telling multicultural Biden voters in Pennsylvania Arizona Wisconsin Georgia Nevada and Michigan that Mike Pence decided that multicultural voters committed fraud so those votes will not count. It failed because Pence refused to carry the unAmerican Eastman plan to sabotage the Democratic process out. 21JAN03-POST#1039

Proud Boy Founder - Jews have a “whiny paranoid fear of Nazis.

Proud Boy amigo Correll wrote: The Proud Boys political activities to date consist almost exclusively of doing free speech marches and defending themselves when attacked by lefties. 21JAN02 POST#1026

NFBW wrote: Yeah, on Jan6 Greene, a Proud Boy, stormed the US Capitol with the intent of denying Dem Party voters the inauguration of their winner of the election. The majority of American Jewish voters are Democrat. So Greene’s attack was on Jewish voters in harmony with the Proud Boy founder’s anti-Semitism. Why are all the Jew haters on your side Correll and you and DJT are so fond of them.

The group Trump referred to, the Proud Boys, is a far-right, “western chauvinist” fraternal organization founded by Gavin McInnes that supports Trump and has engaged in street violence. Are the Proud Boys antisemitic?“I felt myself defending the super far-right Nazis just because I was sick of so much brainwashing and I felt like going, ‘Well, they never said it didn’t happen. What they’re saying is it was much less than 6 million and that they starved to death and weren’t gassed, that they didn’t have supplies,’” he said, before adding, “I’m not saying it wasn’t gassing.”​
He also blamed Jews for Josef Stalin’s starvation of millions of Ukrainians. “I think it was 10 million Ukrainians who were killed,” he said. “That was by Jews. That was by Marxist, Stalinist, left-wing, commie, socialist Jews - - - He then said Jews have a “whiny paranoid fear of Nazis.​
21JAN03-POST#1040​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back