Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

NFBW wrote: On December 17 Correll wrote there was an ACTUAL plan. I agree. I call it the “Through the gavel of Mike Pence” plan. 21DEC31-POST#1001

Correll wrote: One set of plans, was the ACTUAL plans, ie the "plan" to fight out the election, though procedure and legislation and law. 21DEC17-POST#084

NFBW wrote: On December 31 however Correll has regressed back to the plan “never happened”. Oh well! Reality is tough on Correll when the truth induced panic sets in. 21DEC31-POST#1001

Correll wrote: You are panic mongering and race mongering over a plan that never happened. 21DEC30-POST#0997

NFBW wrote: Can we go back to the December 17 Correll when there was an actual peaceful procedural plan to obstruct Congress on Jan6 in order to override the Will of the People by overthrowing the duly elected incoming government and presidency of Joe Biden. 21DEC31-POST#1001

NFBW wrote: On December 17 Correll wrote there was an ACTUAL plan. I agree. I call it the “Through the gavel of Mike Pence” plan. 21DEC31-POST#1001

Correll wrote: One set of plans, was the ACTUAL plans, ie the "plan" to fight out the election, though procedure and legislation and law. 21DEC17-POST#084

NFBW wrote: On December 31 however Correll has regressed back to the plan “never happened”. Oh well! Reality is tough on Correll when the truth induced panic sets in. 21DEC31-POST#1001

Correll wrote: You are panic mongering and race mongering over a plan that never happened. 21DEC30-POST#0997

NFBW wrote: Can we go back to the December 17 Correll when there was an actual peaceful procedural plan to obstruct Congress on Jan6 in order to override the Will of the People by overthrowing the duly elected incoming government and presidency of Joe Biden. 21DEC31-POST#1001

There was some talking and a riot and teh end result was a delay of a few hours.

That you are still talking about it at this point, is pathetic.

Nothing happened. There was a delay of a few hours. That you are still talking about it, is pathetic.

Was it a deep state double, FBI PLANT who talked about “the Eastman Plan” to the mob on Jan6 ?

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

lennypartiv wrote: If Pence saw fraud (which we know happened) he should not have certified the election. 21DEC31-POST#0995

NFBW wrote: How could Pence see fraud only in states that he and DJT lost - Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan. Wisconsin, Georgia and Nevada but not find any fraud in states that he and DJT won? 21DEC31-POST#1005

@ennypartiv wrote: If Pence saw fraud (which we know happened) he should not have certified the election. 21DEC31-POST#0995

NFBW wrote: How’s come Correll does not know about any election fraud that happened but you do lennypartiv ? Same cult and all? That’s weird, 21DEC31-POST#1006

Was it a deep state double, FBI PLANT who talked about “the Eastman Plan” to the mob on Jan6 ?

Doesn't really matter. It was a small riot, during a period of widespread civil unrest. THe end result was a delay of a few hours.

You are focusing on that one riot, while ignoring hundreds of others, because it is the one riot of that period, that is NOT your side's bad behavior.

Your pretense that it is anything more than that, is just you being dishonest and partisan and divisive.

@ennypartiv wrote: If Pence saw fraud (which we know happened) he should not have certified the election. 21DEC31-POST#0995

NFBW wrote: How’s come Correll does not know about any election fraud that happened but you do lennypartiv ? Same cult and all? That’s weird, 21DEC31-POST#1006

Wow. Different people think differently. That that seems strange to you, is you being strange.

Correll wrote: Your desire to hold the President responsible for the actions of other people, is you showing that you are willing to make up shit to justify jailing your political enemies. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote: I do not hold DJT responsible in the slightest for the alleged crimes and confessed crimes committed by any RIGHTY RIOTER including Matthew Greene, 34, of Syracuse, New York. He is a member of the far-right Proud Boys group who pleaded guilty to conspiracy and obstructing Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s election on Jan. 6. (Search “Greene” this thread for link). Is that clear Correll ????
Matthew Greene, 34, of Syracuse, New York, could face up to five years in prison for the conspiracy charge and 20 years for obstructing an official proceeding. 22JAN01-POST#1009​

NFBW wrote: I am - be it fucking known - however holding DJT responsible for proudly displaying his evil heart and his nasty, politically corrupt, unAmerican, anti-law mind based on his divisive view of Mr. Greene et al being victims and political prisoners of the deep state. - - - it is Obviously not a crime for Trump to announce his love for those who rioted for him on Jan6, but Jesus Correll as a cultural Christian, how do you continue to defend the rot that DJT continues to foment on our society and the damage he continues to do to our democracy with your blind loyal support. 22JAN01-POST#1009

NFBW wrote: Is your heart Correll with Greene who prosecutors say he witnessed other rioters assault police but continued to follow others where he helped to remove additional police barricades. Greene and his co-defendants later celebrated the storming of the Capitol. “I’m good, we took the capital,” GREENE wrote. Do you want this “political” prisoner set free Correll? 22JAN01-POST#1009

FYI Correll I don’t make this shit up:
- - - On his website, Donald Trump proclaimed his support and continued to peddle the falsehood that the 2020 election was rigged
Trump says his heart is with 'persecuted' January 6 rioters as Washington DC braces for a protest in support of 'political prisoners'
"Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election," he said. "In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!" wrote the former president. - - - 22JAN01-POST#1009

Correll wrote: Nothing happened. There was a delay of a few hours. That you are still talking about it, is pathetic 21DEC31-POST#1002

NFBW wrote: Why can DJT continue to talk about his plan and attempt based on his BIG LIE to obliterate our system of democracy to hold on to power but I should not? 21JAN01-POST#1010

Correll wrote: Your desire to hold the President responsible for the actions of other people, is you showing that you are willing to make up shit to justify jailing your political enemies. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote: I do not hold DJT responsible in the slightest for the alleged crimes and confessed crimes committed by any RIGHTY RIOTER including Matthew Greene, 34, of Syracuse, New York. He is a member of the far-right Proud Boys group who pleaded guilty to conspiracy and obstructing Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s election on Jan. 6. (Search “Greene” this thread for link). Is that clear Correll ????
Matthew Greene, 34, of Syracuse, New York, could face up to five years in prison for the conspiracy charge and 20 years for obstructing an official proceeding. 22JAN01-POST#1009​

NFBW wrote: I am - be it fucking known - however holding DJT responsible for proudly displaying his evil heart and his nasty, politically corrupt, unAmerican, anti-law mind based on his divisive view of Mr. Greene et al being victims and political prisoners of the deep state. - - - it is Obviously not a crime for Trump to announce his love for those who rioted for him on Jan6, but Jesus Correll as a cultural Christian, how do you continue to defend the rot that DJT continues to foment on our society and the damage he continues to do to our democracy with your blind loyal support. 22JAN01-POST#1009

NFBW wrote: Is your heart Correll with Greene who prosecutors say he witnessed other rioters assault police but continued to follow others where he helped to remove additional police barricades. Greene and his co-defendants later celebrated the storming of the Capitol. “I’m good, we took the capital,” GREENE wrote. Do you want this “political” prisoner set free Correll? 22JAN01-POST#1009

FYI Correll I don’t make this shit up:
- - - On his website, Donald Trump proclaimed his support and continued to peddle the falsehood that the 2020 election was rigged
Trump says his heart is with 'persecuted' January 6 rioters as Washington DC braces for a protest in support of 'political prisoners'
"Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election," he said. "In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!" wrote the former president. - - - 22JAN01-POST#1009

You really think that twenty years is a reasonable price to pay, for a delay of a few hours?

Seems you people are the real thugs here. At what point do you consider him to be a political prisoner?

Correll wrote: Nothing happened. There was a delay of a few hours. That you are still talking about it, is pathetic 21DEC31-POST#1002

NFBW wrote: Why can DJT continue to talk about his plan and attempt based on his BIG LIE to obliterate our system of democracy to hold on to power but I should not? 21JAN01-POST#1010

You CAN talk about it if you want. It is just pathetic of you.

Oh, wait. I get it. YOu knew that my point was true, so you had to pretend to misunderstand so that you can address a point I did not make.

you libs sure spend a lot of time, getting good at avoiding responding to points honestly.

As you work on that skill, does it occur to you that doing so, indicates that you know that you are on the wrong side?

NFBW wrote: Do you hold Biden responsible Correll , even in the slightest degree, for the alleged crimes committed by any LEFTY RIOTER including a prosecuted LEFTY RIOTER charged with looting stores and taking part in a beating of a man who tried to stop them during the CHAUVIN protests on May 30, 2021?

5f7e16c34e99f.image.jpg

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison, was charged July 16 with looting two shoe stores at East Towne Mall and taking part in beating a man who had tried to stop the looting of a State Street shop earlier the same night - - - please provide an explanation Correll if you do hold Biden responsible for Englehart’s crime of stealing athletic shoes from a mall where he lived 22JAN01-POST#2013

NFBW wrote: Do you hold Biden responsible Correll , even in the slightest degree, for the alleged crimes committed by any LEFTY RIOTER including a prosecuted LEFTY RIOTER charged with looting stores and taking part in a beating of a man who tried to stop them during the CHAUVIN protests on May 30, 2021?

View attachment 582263

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison, was charged July 16 with looting two shoe stores at East Towne Mall and taking part in beating a man who had tried to stop the looting of a State Street shop earlier the same night - - - please provide an explanation Correll if you do hold Biden responsible for Englehart’s crime of stealing athletic shoes from a mall where he lived 22JAN01-POST#2013

I don't hold Biden responsible for anything. He should be retired and in an assisted living community, close to his grandkids.

Hopefully one, with longer term care on site, so he won't have to move in a few months.

Correll wrote: I don't hold Biden responsible for anything. 21JAN01-POST#1014

NFBW wrote: Why is Biden not responsible for the new-normal of political violence thanks to four years of riots during Trump’s term by criminals like mjEnglehart? 21JAN01-POST#1015

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: Unless you and DJT keep bringing it up I’m not talking about the delay caused by racist Republican rioter scum like proud Boy mGREENE. He can rot in jail the rest of his life for all I care and then burn in hell after that. Greene has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump plan to obstruct Congress. Why is it ok for DJT to continue to feed your numb skull with the BIG LIE and talk about his plan to obliterate our system of democracy because his fragile ego can’t bear to lose? Being a sore loser is the ultimate In pathetic., 21JAN01-POST#1016

Last edited:
Correll wrote: I don't hold Biden responsible for anything. 21JAN01-POST#1014

NFBW wrote: Why is Biden not responsible for the new-normal of political violence thanks to four years of riots during Trump’s term by criminals like mjEnglehart? 21JAN01-POST#1015

You liberals as a whole, are responsible for supporting and normalizing the rioting AND the justifications for the rioting,

to the extent that each of you did so.

As I have said before. What is your point about this?

NFBW wrote: Unless you and DJT keep bringing it up I’m not talking about the delay caused by racist Republican rioter scum like proud Boy mGREENE. He can rot in jail the rest of his life for all I care and then burn in hell after that. Greene has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump plan to obstruct Congress. Why is it ok for DJT to continue to feed your numb skull with the BIG LIE and talk about his plan to obliterate our system of democracy because his fragile ego can’t bear to lose? Being a sore loser is the ultimate In pathetic., 21JAN01-POST#1016

1. Life in prison for a delay of a few hours? Kind of a vicious thug aren't you?

2. YOu said wacist, like a retarded child. You are a retarded child.

3. Your spin on Trump is noted. Is that waht this is about to you? just an excuse to spout hysterical spin about Trump? Talk about living rent free in your head.

Correll wrote: You liberals as a whole, are responsible for supporting and normalizing the rioting AND the justifications for the rioting, to the extent that each of you did so. 21JAN01-POST#1017

NFBW wrote: Is Biden a liberal? 21JAN01-POST#1019

Correll wrote: You liberals as a whole, are responsible for supporting and normalizing the rioting AND the justifications for the rioting, to the extent that each of you did so. 21JAN01-POST#1017

NFBW wrote: I am responsible for Englehart’s crimes, how? “A criminal complaint charges Engelhart with substantial battery as party to a crime, two counts of burglary as party to a crime and one count of attempted burglary as party to a crime, all felonies, for events he is accused of taking part in May 30, the first night of protests that began Downtown. 21JAN01-POST#1020

NFBW wrote: The May30 CHAUVIN protests and riots where criminal Englehart looted a “Foot Locker” has no relationship to Biden, Democrats, the Left as a whole or me. - - - Looting is an offshoot of riots and in nearly every case it is a spontaneous outburst of criminal activity that rises because police presence is needed elsewhere. Criminal activity such as looting and destroying property is not a riot from any political side. It is criminal activity for the purpose of benefiting the perp’s unlawful desire to acquire free stuff or to satisfy a desire just to destroy something out of anger. No one other than the criminal who commits the crime is responsible. Your conclusion that my political preferences make me responsible for Englehart’s crimes is absurd. Nevertheless this is America. I am innocent unless you can prove me guilty of aiding and abetting a looter. Or whatever the fuck “normalizing” a looter means.

The Jan6 protest where Matthew Greene of Syracuse, pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge and obstructing an official proceeding was a purely political affair set up by the President and his political party and his propaganda machine.

The Jan6 protest was an organized planned protest that involved a presidential election with an incumbent president that lost a bid for a second term., plus a president with the lack of integrity and respect for the will of the voters who does NOT accept the certified fact that he lost. Unlike the Chauvin protests in Madison where Englehart looted a store for non-political reasons we had Matthew Greene, a right wing militia member being enticed to come to DC to protest. But Greene conspired with others to storm the Capitol in order to make DJT the winner. I will not stoop so low to accuse TRUMP, the whole right wing political machine and you Correll of being responsible for MATHEW GREENE’s crimes. 21JAN01-POST#1020

Last edited:

Forum List

Back