Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

yidnar wrote: What did Trump do in his 4 yrs in office to limit the freedom of American citizens ? 21DEC04-POST#152

NFBW wrote: The planned and attempted obstruction of Congress through the gavel of Mike Pence on Jan6, had it succeeded, would have denied every citizen in Arizona George Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and Michigan the very essence of American freedom - the right to have their votes counted rejected because their states went to Joe Biden.

The depriving of that right would have happened in DJT’s words if Pence joined the Eastman/Bannon/Oath Keeper’s Jan6 uprising against democracy that DJT pressured him to do:

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “”“John (Eastman) is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked . . . . at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, is this … “””

Here is the “right thing” according to Trump - deny every citizen in Arizona George Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and Michigan . . the right to have their votes counted. Are you ok with that, yidnar ? 21DEC30-POST#0980
so the only problem you have with Trump is what happened on jan 6th ?? so the so called attempt to overthrow the most powerful gov and country on earth by unarmed citizens taking selfies [who were not instructed by Trump to break into and trespass into the capital ] is your example of Trumps tyranny ? be sure to be ready to present your vaccine papers the next time you traverse through a dem shithole !

Correll wrote: So, instead of getting hung up on that point, lets say HYPOTHETICALLY (DON'T PLAY THE ASSHOLE GAME WHERE YOU FORGET THAT) - - - 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: Why do I have to copy your silly instructions to respond to your questions? It’s not my fault you are hung up on a point and your posts all re mostly meaningless drivel. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote: Lets say HYPOTHETICALLY - - - 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: Let’s not go hypothetically. It is an observable fact that yiou were wrong to base your argument on the fallacy that Pence’s job was to certify the election or not if he believed the outcome was due to some unidentifiable fraud. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote: Lets say HYPOTHETICALLY - - - that you and Pence are right and that it is not an actual function, just bullshit in the system. - - - 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: I don’t agree it’s not an actual function or just bullcrap. And the point still is that you are wrong when you said it was Pence’s job to certify the election or not. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrong ote: Ok. So, me and Trump were wrong about how an obscure function went. - - - Whoop de fucking do. - - - That would, hypothetically, be all that you have here. 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: If it was not an moortabt why did you argue that Pence’s job was to certify the election or not if he believed the outcome was due to some unidentifiable fraud.? 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote Who the fuck cares about that? 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: I care. When you get caught lying and your response is “so what?” I put that down as an admission of guilt, knowing that you can’t admit you are wrong on any point because your entire defense of DJT and his failed attempt to obstruct Congress through Pence to overturn a certified election falls apart. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote And don't post a bunch of shit about what we posted in the past. - - - Just answer the fucking question. 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: I care. And Americans who love Democracy care. Those who voted for Biden care that their votes are counted. It’s an inalienable right that should never be lost to people who day Whoop de fucking do. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote: So, instead of getting hung up on that point, lets say HYPOTHETICALLY (DON'T PLAY THE ASSHOLE GAME WHERE YOU FORGET THAT) - - - 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: Why do I have to copy your silly instructions to respond to your questions? It’s not my fault you are hung up on a point and your posts all re mostly meaningless drivel. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote: Lets say HYPOTHETICALLY - - - 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: Let’s not go hypothetically. It is an observable fact that yiou were wrong to base your argument on the fallacy that Pence’s job was to certify the election or not if he believed the outcome was due to some unidentifiable fraud. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote: Lets say HYPOTHETICALLY - - - that you and Pence are right and that it is not an actual function, just bullshit in the system. - - - 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: I don’t agree it’s not an actual function or just bullcrap. And the point still is that you are wrong when you said it was Pence’s job to certify the election or not. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrong ote: Ok. So, me and Trump were wrong about how an obscure function went. - - - Whoop de fucking do. - - - That would, hypothetically, be all that you have here. 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: If it was not an moortabt why did you argue that Pence’s job was to certify the election or not if he believed the outcome was due to some unidentifiable fraud.? 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote Who the fuck cares about that? 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: I care. When you get caught lying and your response is “so what?” I put that down as an admission of guilt, knowing that you can’t admit you are wrong on any point because your entire defense of DJT and his failed attempt to obstruct Congress through Pence to overturn a certified election falls apart. 21DEC30-POST#0982

Correll wrote And don't post a bunch of shit about what we posted in the past. - - - Just answer the fucking question. 21DEC29-POST#0967

NFBW wrote: I care. And Americans who love Democracy care. Those who voted for Biden care that their votes are counted. It’s an inalienable right that should never be lost to people who day Whoop de fucking do. 21DEC30-POST#0982

But, all that shit about "threat to democracy" is revealed to be crap, when we see that the crux of the matter is about WHO'S job it is to certify the vote.

And you did not answer my question about what the constitution said before 1992. Why not?

And you did not answer my question about what the constitution said before 1992. Why not?

Here is the original:

…. they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; -- The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President,

Here is the original:

…. they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; -- The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President,

Did you know that, before you looked it up?

Look at the fucking context, you pathetic autistic... person you.

Then answer the fucking question. You fucking pathetic autistic person...you.

I posted an excerpt from the original 12th amendment that confirms that you lied yeah I knew that it would confirm that you lied.

I posted an excerpt from the original 12th amendment that confirms that you lied yeah I knew that it would confirm that you lied.

Did you know it before you looked it up? Or are you going to pretend to be too stupid to understand the question again?

Correll wrote: But, all that shit about "threat to democracy" is revealed to be crap, when we see that the crux of the matter is about WHO'S job it is to certify the vote. 21DEC30-POST#0983

NFBW wrote: Have you found and accepted the truth now about who’s job it was to certify the votes? - and it ain’t Mike Pence. Why did you lie about that Correll in your argument for the defense of DJT’s plan to obstruct Congress on Jan6 to overturn a certified election over his Big Lie?

yidnar wrote: so the only problem you have with Trump is what happened on jan 6th ?? 21DEC30-POST#0981

NFBW wrote: .I gave you an answer to the specific question you asked. It is re-posted below. Do you agree DJT attempted to deprive the voting rights of voters in six states he lost? 21DEC31-POST#0992

yidnar wrote: What did Trump do in his 4 yrs in office to limit the freedom of American citizens ? 21DEC04-POST#152

NFBW wrote: The planned and attempted obstruction of Congress through the gavel of Mike Pence on Jan6, had it succeeded, would have denied every citizen in Arizona George Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and Michigan the very essence of American freedom - the right to have their votes counted rejected because their states went to Joe Biden.

The depriving of that right would have happened in DJT’s words if Pence joined the Eastman/Bannon/Oath Keeper’s Jan6 uprising against democracy that DJT pressured him to do:

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “”“John (Eastman) is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked . . . . at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, is this … “””

Here is the “right thing” according to Trump - deny every citizen in Arizona George Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and Michigan . . the right to have their votes counted. Are you ok with that, @yidnar ? 21DEC30-POST#0980

Correll wrote: But, all that shit about "threat to democracy" is revealed to be crap, when we see that the crux of the matter is about WHO'S job it is to certify the vote. 21DEC30-POST#0983

NFBW wrote: Have you found and accepted the truth now about who’s job it was to certify the votes? - and it ain’t Mike Pence. Why did you lie about that Correll in your argument for the defense of DJT’s plan to obstruct Congress on Jan6 to overturn a certified election over his Big Lie?

That is why you would not answer the question of if you had to look it up. Because it is an obscure, and minor function, that no one knew the details of.

Your pretense that trying to get the VP to take that role, means "insurrection", is revealed to be just you talking shit on your enemies.

People are getting pissed. There was a riot. That is all that 1/6 means. YOu are trying to USE IT, to justify your next escalation.

Did I know you lied before I looked it up? YES.

That is why you would not answer the question of if you had to look it up. Because it is an obscure, and minor function, that no one knew the details of.

Your pretense that trying to get the VP to take that role, means "insurrection", is revealed to be just you talking shit on your enemies.

People are getting pissed. There was a riot. That is all that 1/6 means. YOu are trying to USE IT, to justify your next escalation.

He's a government official who is part of the election process. If Pence saw fraud (which we know happened) he should not have certified the election.

NFBW wrote: The planned and attempted obstruction of Congress through the gavel of Mike Pence on Jan6, had it succeeded, would have denied every citizen in Arizona George Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and Michigan the very essence of American freedom - the right to have their votes counted rejected because their states went to Joe Biden. 21DEC30-POST#0980

yidnar wrote: so the so called attempt to overthrow the most powerful gov and country on earth by unarmed citizens taking selfies [who were not instructed by Trump to break into and trespass into the capital ] is your example of Trumps tyranny ? 21DEC30-POST#0981

NFBW wrote: No. There are no unarmed citizens taking selfies who were breaking into and trespassing on the capital in my example of Trumps tyranny?

The following point (next paragraph) is important yidnar. Please read carefully. I’ve been trying for months to persuade Correll to engage in our discussion based on what I actually argue but he can’t grasp the concept of separating DJT from any calls or plans for political violence. Correll refuses to acknowledge my written arguments as if they do not exist. You sounded much more intelligent and intellectually honest in your earlier post so I hoped you might get what “through the gavel of Mike Pence” means.when I write it.

I do not believe DJT and his attorney, John Eastman who wrote the insurrection plan for a sitting president, wanted violence of any kind as they proceeded with GOP members of Congress in on the plan to sieze the Presidency from the constitutionally elected incoming government of the Biden Administration.

Can you revise your reply yidnar accordingly, please? I would appreciate it. 21DEC31-POST#0996

NFBW wrote: The planned and attempted obstruction of Congress through the gavel of Mike Pence on Jan6, had it succeeded, would have denied every citizen in Arizona George Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and Michigan the very essence of American freedom

You are panic mongering and race mongering over a plan that never happened. The riot happened. It ended. A rioter was shot and killed.

The rest is bullshit you people are trying to gin up into a mountain, to justify your abuse of government force to suppress your political enemies.

lennypartiv wrote: He's a government official who is part of the election process. If Pence saw fraud (which we know happened) he should not have certified the election. 21DEC31-POST#0995

NFBW wrote: Don’t PANIC lennypartiv . Remember Jesus says the truth will set you free. The truth is, according to the deep state CONSTITUTION, is that Mike Pence’s role or part of the election process is to open envelopes. Hear it from the deep state document itself.

Here is the original:

The 12th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves;

constitutioncenter.org

…. they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; -- The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, - - - 21DEC31-POST#0998

Last edited:
lennypartiv wrote: Interesting how you fail to mention the stolen election. 21DEC21-POST#887

NFBW wrote: There was no stolen election . There was an attempt to peacefully steal the election through the gavel of Mike Pence and they should all be rounded up and arrested for attempting a coup against the rightfully elected incoming government under the good AMERICAN and Christian, Joe Biden. Dont You agree? Happy New Year 21DEC31-POST#1000

Forum List

Back