Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

NFBW wrote: It is a FACT that DJT was FACTUALLY WRONG and was therefore knowingly or unknowingly lying …. for the express purpose of holding on to power (for him, his constituents/ supporters and his Political Party) beyond Jan20 21DEC05-POST#677

NFBW wrote: (A) Do you agree or disagree Correll that DJT deliberately transferred “factually wrong” information about seven key states that he lost, saying they wanted their certifications back, to all of his supporter 21DEC06-POST#678

Correll wrote: I do not agree that any transfer of factually wrong information was deliberate. 21DEC06-POST#686

NFBW wrote: YOU can argue all you want Correll that Trump was so sad and so angry that he lost the election that he became delusional and didn’t know what he was saying to the rally folks on the morning of Jan6. But the fact is DJ T deliberately told the targeted audience that there were enough states that wanted their electors back and if Mike Pence sent them back he would become president. Whether or not the twice impeached loser of a president knew or didn’t know that he was lying, it came across to the believers but what he said was true.. That was deliberately spreading disinformation. It is clear it was deliberate because no state wanted their certifications back that DJT could not have done one minute sliver of fact checking the crap he was spewing on January 6 and all the crap he’s been spewing since he lost the election on November 3

And we are back to your inability to understand how anyone can disagree with you, because the way you see things is soooo obviously right to you, how could anyone see it differently?

This reveals nothing but how insanely closed minded you are.

Correll wrote: That BLM might not have an easily identifiable leader, don’t think that does not mean that they, as an organization, do not organize "peaceful protests" with the intent of them turning into riots. 21DEC07-POST#699

NFBW wrote: If your intent is to prove intentional violence and anti-white racism of an entire peaceful protest organization then you need to demonstrate intent. Nothing you have said or done, has approached that at all. What the fuck are you going on about? 21DEC07-POST#703.

Correll wrote: That BLM might not have an easily identifiable leader, don’t think that does not mean that they, as an organization, do not organize "peaceful protests" with the intent of them turning into riots. 21DEC07-POST#699

NFBW wrote: If your intent is to prove intentional violence and anti-white racism of an entire peaceful protest organization then you need to demonstrate intent. Nothing you have said or done, has approached that at all. What the fuck are you going on about? 21DEC07-POST#703.

That is because you are ignoring the pattern of hundreds of riots breaking out, at "peaceful blm protests".

Dozens dead, thousands wounded, hundreds of millions is damages, and you not only don't give it a thought, but you don't even remember the many times I have brought it up and pointed it out.

That is you being a liberal with a mental illness. But I repeat myself.

Correll wrote: That is because you are ignoring the pattern of hundreds of riots breaking out, at "peaceful blm protests" 21DEC08-POST#704

NFBW wrote: Do you have dates and locations and the notifications from the BLM organizers by name where the named organizers made faked calls for peaceful protest but their “intent” was to cause riots and looting and arson to break out. How do I recognize “the pattern” you claim to see when you do not provide , places, dates or any information for my review?????? 21DEC08-POST#705

I can easily show you 5 lies made by Hillary Clinton, William Clinton, Barak Obama and so on. The problem YOU and others here have is the one sided partisan viewpoint.

News Flash! ALL politicians lies, that is a fact that knows no party boundaries.

You are rehashing something Trump said weeks ago, which many here including myself said was wrong, he is 47 days out of office, Biden is now the President.

Get over it and move on!
:thankusmile: Exactly,man what a stupid fuck ignoring what everyone knows that ALL politicians lie:auiqs.jpg::rofl:get over it indeed dude and grow up as well

What have you got? What we got is some loser that wants to distract from the fricken joke that's sitting in the white house by attempting to critic a tweet from over two months ago.
This trollboy indeed is embarrassing himself as you just checkmated him.:rofl:got three words for you trollboy

LETS GO BRANDON.:abgg2q.jpg: This trollboy clown is try8ngbto distract from those facts what a clown the current man in office is.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN.

Sunsettommy wrote: News Flash! ALL politicians lie . . . . You are rehashing something Trump said weeks ago, which many here including myself said was wrong 21MAR08-POST#0002

Nostra wrote: Get better soon. 21MAR08-POST#0003

Oddball wrote: CARTOON - Look It’s this thread again. 21MAR08-POST#000

protectionist wrote: “everything Trump said is true” 21MAR08-POST#0007

Orangecat wrote: Who can identify the idiot who started this thread? 21MAR08-POST#00

theHawk wrote: It was 100% true. 21MAR08-POST#0011

Jim H - VA USA wrote: the 2016 election was stolen via Russian influence, 21MAR08-POST#0012

bripat9643 wrote: what a colosal hypocrite you are, 21MAR08-POST#0015

Grampa Murked U wrote: CARTOON obsession 21MAR08-POST#0018

jbrownson0831 wrote: Who can tell which libbers still have Trump centerfolds hanging on their walls??? 21MAR09-POST#0031

lennypartiv wrote: Shouldn't our votes count? Why are you against a recount? Are you afraid the real winner would win? 21MAR1-POST#0052

Correll wrote; I actually, imo, have insight into what Trump was thinking at the time. I have empathy for/with him and imo, can see and feel things from his perspective, 21DEC05-POST#660

(1) LIE January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m Trump deliberately tweets disinformation #1 to his angry supporters that he assembled in DC to act as as mob vigilante accomplices in his failed attempt to eliminate the certified election results from seven states wher the majority of voters chose Biden to become president on January 20.: "States want to correct their votes” It is a lie because no state wanted to correct their vote. NOT ONE!

(2) LIE January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m Trump deliberately tweets disinformation #2 tto his angry supporters that he assembled in DC to act as his mob vigilante accomplices in his failed attempt to eliminate the certified election results from seven states where the majority of voters chose Biden to become president on January 20.: (States).”now know (their votes) were based on irregularities and fraud ” It is a lie because no state knew their votes, their certified electorswere based on irregularities and fraud .NOT ONE!

NFBW wrote: We know about the Eastman Plan and the indictment of the Oath Keepers since the early reactions from DJT’s Jan6 mob of Messagr Board posters. I wonder if any of them have come around to the side of facts and truth? 21MAR08-POST#0709

Last edited:

Correll wrote: That is because you are ignoring the pattern of hundreds of riots breaking out, at "peaceful blm protests" 21DEC08-POST#704

NFBW wrote: Do you have dates and locations and the notifications from the BLM organizers by name where the named organizers made faked calls for peaceful protest but their “intent” was to cause riots and looting and arson to break out. How do I recognize “the pattern” you claim to see when you do not provide , places, dates or any information for my review?????? 21DEC08-POST#705

Do you live under a rock?

Correll wrote; I actually, imo, have insight into what Trump was thinking at the time. I have empathy for/with him and imo, can see and feel things from his perspective, 21DEC05-POST#0660

NFBW wrote: DJT’s ‘perspective’ produced the lie that seven states WANTED their certified electors back which wouid mean thay did not want their states votes counted in the 2020 election. So whatever state of mind that DJT was in on the morning of Jan6 has no bearing on the intended OUTCOME of the disinformation given to that angry mob who were led to believe that they deserved to be angry at Mike Pence because he would not do what seven states wanted him to do in order for DJT to stay in power after jan20. 21DEC09-POST#0711

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Do you live under a rock? 21DEC07-POST#0710

NFBW wrote: No. I have fully witnessed with great interest and comprehension the race related violence that occurred and had a peak in the summer of 2020. The worst of it was the Chauvin Riots and came to a relative end with the Rittenhouse war in Kenisha. 21DEC09-POST#0713
OP21mar08-BLM The Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.​

In short, our data suggest that 96.3% of events involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of events, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police. - - - These figures should correct the narrative that the protests were overtaken by rioting and vandalism or violence. - - - Such claims are false. Incidents in which there was protester violence or property destruction should be regarded as exceptional – and not representative of the uprising as a whole. - - - In many instances, police reportedly began or escalated the violence, but some observers nevertheless blame the protesters. - - - OP21mar08-BLM - - - The claim that the protests are violent – even when the police started the violence – can help local, state and federal forces justify intentionally beating, gassing or kettling the people marching, or reinforces politicians’ calls for “law and order.” - - - Given that protesters were objecting to extrajudicial police killings of Black citizens, protesters displayed an extraordinary level of nonviolent discipline, particularly for a campaign involving hundreds of documented incidents of apparent police brutality​

NFBW wrote: You have accused Correll the BLM organization / movement of using peaceful protests as a means to accomplish it’s true “Ill intent” to spark anti-white violence, mayhem, looting, arson and murder. - You are a liar - That us 21DEC09-POST#0713

NFBW wrote: . You exposed you are lying on 21SEP28 in your POST #3498 in which you confessed that you have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not.
21DEC09-POST#0713

@Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: I cited radcliffe.harvard. for my data - you pull emotions out of your ass for your data Correll . and about the only honesty we ever got out of you was when you wrote the truth “. . “I have no way of knowing” . . 21DEC09-POST#0713

Last edited:
lennypartiv wrote: Shouldn't our votes count? Why are you against a recount? Are you afraid the real winner would win? 21MAR11-POST#0052

NFBW wrote: Have you followed up on any part of my response last March to your questions and it’s invalid concerns, lennypartiv ??????? 21DEC09 -POST#0716

NFBW wrote: One of the reasons why I posted the January 6 Trump tweet at 8:17 in the morning was to have a meaningful discussion with Trump voters such as yourself. I understand you’re distraught because God’s gift to America didn’t win.

- - - I bet if you were to examine the OP tweet with an open mind and outside of your loyalty to Trump and the right wing political tribe you would be able to come to grips with the fact that it is a fact that Biden won and Trump lost. - - - Your post indicates that you believe there should be recounts. There were recounts in the close elections. Some were automatic some you guys paid for. But I would argue that you must agree that the losing candidate can’t have recounts go on forever and ever and tie up everything in the United States of America for months and months and months. - - - But when you look at that tweet as I said and one of the posters is correct there are five lies that are extremely obvious that they are lies. The one lie Trump speaks claiming that the states want their vote back - you should just check it out. Find a state that wants their vote back. There are none. - - - There is obvious dishonesty on Trump’s part in such a major major civil matter as the peaceful transfer of power after a US election. - - - So keep in mind Trump’s obvious wanton and open dishonesty to his followers and to his countrymen and ask yourself is it that unusual for all his court challenges and requests for recounts and sending back ballots being denied 60 times and counting? - - - What you need to figure out is that such a prolific liar and dishonest man who asks people like you for money to fight in court is probably going nowhere because honesty and integrity and respect for the law is what is supposed to prevail in a coutroom. - - - Just think about it. 21MAR0811-?POST#0054

Correll wrote: A few isolated examples exist. It does not disprove the massive video evidence of a real lefty movement using violence and rioting for political ends. 21OCT03-POST#129

NFBW wrote: Please explain Correll how video showing street violence, rioting and looting on tv and youtube etc becomes evidence tying the criminals who committed those acts to a single organizer at BLM or a conspiratorial association to commit that violence to the leadership at BLM or any group or group of groups on the left? Dont you have to investigate in order to make that connection. Have you done that investigation or have you been sitting on a sofa watching riot news on NewsMax instead? 21DEC09-POST#0717

Dont you have to investigate in order to make that connection. Have you done that investigation or have you been sitting on a sofa watching riot news on NewsMax instead?
Black people were marching in protest, then there were black people by the looted stores and by the burning buildings. We can easily make the connection.

@Correll wrote: The BLM rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190

lennypartiv wrote: Black people were marching in protest, then there were black people by the looted stores and by the burning buildings. We can easily make
the connection 21DEC09-POST#0718

NFBW wrote: Do you @Lennagree agree with Correll who says he somehow knows that every white and black rioter seen on TV the last four years is a BLM rioter. Which means if one advances Correll ‘s base accusation forward, there would have been no pattern of spontaneous riots connected to the Chauvin protests last year. The Rittenhouse War and the Chauvin Riots could not have happened if the BLM movement did not exist to foment violence in the first place. . 21DEC10-POST#0719

NFBW wrote: I have not seen news coverage from last summer’s protests where all the participants were black. So which protest at what locations on what week are you referring to lennypartiv are you trying to inform me. Perhaps Correll being such an expert on race related violence directed at DJT knows which protest and riot involved only black people. 21DEC10-POST#0719

Last edited:
OldFlame wrote: . . . BLM, the Marxist organization that's a shell company created to send money right into the 'D' coffers? lol 21JAN28-POST#142

NFBW wrote: What motivated you to lie about BLM OldFlame being a shell company created to send money to Democrats? 21DEC10-POST#0720

Forum List

Back