Who broke the law with regards to Ukraine?

Who committed a crime with regard to Ukraine?

• Trump

• Biden

• Both

• Neither

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If you have a perspective share it.

Personally I think Biden may have crossed some extortion line but I admittedly dont know the law so I can not definitively make that claim.
As far as Trump I see what he is doing as political but illegal? I don't see that. He had 2 years to persue this situation and waited till just before elections to do it. That makes it political imo not about justice.

Personally I think Biden may have crossed some extortion line but I admittedly dont know the law so I can not definitively make that claim.
As far as Trump I see what he is doing as political but illegal? I don't see that. He had 2 years to persue this situation and waited till just before elections to do it. That makes it political imo not about justice.

I agree. I don't know if Biden broke a law but he sure used the power of his position to help his son.

As for Trump I think he played this just like he would a business deal. Good for him.

I will go with neither.

Biden was following the official government position, along with the position of many of our allies. A lot of people wanted the man gone. While it is true that his son might have benefited, that does not remove the rest.

For me, the biggest thing about Trump is the use of his personal attorney who has no role or position in the government. This moves it from an official governmental act to him asking the president of the Ukraine for a personal favor. A favor that was purely political in nature. While not illegal, it is problematic in my opinion.

I agree. I don't know if Biden broke a law but he sure used the power of his position to help his son.

As for Trump I think he played this just like he would a business deal. Good for him.

The only problem is that Trump is not running a business right now.

Trump's hands were tied until the Mueller investigation was concluded. That was one of the objectives of the investigation in the first place. Barr's team is now investigating a number of items, one of which is Biden's corruption in Ukraine.

He's still a businessman and not a politician. What he does works.

As soon as Democrats started pushing impeachment with no facts to support any crime, it’s pretty obvious it’s to deflect away from Uncle Joe. And Giuliani gets a check from the government.

Different rules exist in business and in the government. What he does as a businessman is for his own personal gain, what he is doing as the president is not supposed to be

As soon as Democrats started pushing impeachment with no facts to support any crime, it’s pretty obvious it’s to deflect away from Uncle Joe. And Giuliani gets a check from the government.

It's also an attempt to deflect attention away from Barr's investigation into the Russian Dossier FISA abuse.

Different rules exist in business and in the government. What he does as a businessman is for his own personal gain, what he is doing as the president is not supposed to be

Since he broke no laws nor misused his office your point is moot.

Democrats every week: oh look, a rake!
upload_2019-9-25_12-27-42.gif

I agree with the former, not so sure about the latter. Having a foreign country investigate his chief political rival seems a misuse of his office.

Truthfully I believe neither will be found guilty of anything....

But

Biden and Democrats will suffer the most and why?

They played right into Trump hands...

I agree with the former, not so sure about the latter. Having a foreign country investigate his chief political rival seems a misuse of his office.

Seems to me they were investigating before Trump spoke with them.

The poll at the top of the page is all of the perspective I need to share. :laugh:

Seems to me they were investigating before Trump spoke with them.

Perhaps, but that does not remove him asking them to do so and the use of his personal attorney.

There are documents stating BIDEN is guilty as fk and they are now gonna go after him but hey dont' take our word for it wait for MSM to tell you dumbasses what you want to hear lol .

The facts are right before you.... clear as day. read the transcript, it spells it out clearly....

and that was only part of the whistleblower complaint, from what is being reported and what the IG said to congress when questioned behind closed doors.

How about supporting some SUNSHINE of this administration for a CHANGE,

and have the DNI release the whistlblower IG report to congress, AS PER THE LAW, which states he SHALL turn over all whistleblower reports that are designated URGENT by the IG, to congress within 7 days.

The admin is BREAKING THE LAW.... right now, in the PRESENT.

The poll at the top of the page is all of the perspective I need to share. :laugh:

That is about right for this forum, you Trump worshipers make up about 80% of the people in this part of the forum.

Forum List

Back