Votes: 2 50.0%
  • osama bn laden

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • vikings

• othr

• Total voters
It went away after he left office. This is a nightmare other than this time he won't win.

He just won't win the 5 swing states he needs to win. Not with abortion on the ticket. And you republicans know abortion is on the ticket. They met and told each other to stop talking about abortion because it's a losing argument.

I can't wait for the night after election night Nov 7 when Fox calls it for Biden.

Funny how the leader of Iran, a guy who actually brutalizes his own people and funds terrorism and is instigating war in the region right now in REAL time, doesnt even get on that list. But TRummmp

As a Republican you must agree what Iran is doing is none of our business. You're an isolationist right? You don't want new wars right?

So no, the Iranian people, other than having a dictator government, live a pretty liberal life. They drink, party, do drugs, dance. They just keep it behind closed doors. Wear your hijab in public. Don't speak out against the government.

If they want to storm the capitol that's on them. We got our own shit to worry about over here.

BUT, I do see the value in helping Ukraine fight Russia. Very important we win that. And Taiwan. China is watching.

It went away after he left office. This is a nightmare other than this time he won't win.

He just won't win the 5 swing states he needs to win. Not with abortion on the ticket. And you republicans know abortion is on the ticket. They met and told each other to stop talking about abortion because it's a losing argument.

I can't wait for the night after election night Nov 7 when Fox calls it for Biden.
biden may not be around....i can imagine the pressure that old guy is feeling right now with all this shit happening on his watch.....

For me, Trump is worse. Like slavery, that stuff all happened a long time ago. The Turks were very bad to my Greek ancestors. Today I support the US's alliance with Turkey. So who's the worse? Trump. Why? Because he lied to us about Covid. Over 1 million people died. He said don't wear masks or social distance. He hosted super spreader rallies.

Don't believe me?

^Jew-hating retard

The Vikings are off the list. They might be pillagers but maybe not. Hitler came on the German political map at the same time FDR was elected and the FDR administration didn't pay much attention. Stalin was an American ally during WW2 and arguably FDR's BFF. Mao's revolution was apparently sanctioned by the Truman administration when the loyal Chinese were disarmed by the CIA. There isn't much left but the Islamic radicals.

As a Republican you must agree what Iran is doing is none of our business. You're an isolationist right? You don't want new wars right?

So no, the Iranian people, other than having a dictator government, live a pretty liberal life. They drink, party, do drugs, dance. They just keep it behind closed doors. Wear your hijab in public. Don't speak out against the government.

If they want to storm the capitol that's on them. We got our own shit to worry about over here.

BUT, I do see the value in helping Ukraine fight Russia. Very important we win that. And Taiwan. China is watching.

Iran is de-stabalizing the Middle East, they keep the ever going conflict with Israel, hamas and Hezbolla alive, plus they have an ICBM program and are working on developing nukes. Why is that none of our business? We had sanctions on Iran, and Biden decided not to enforce them.
Anyway, the title of the thread was not Whos business should we get into, it was WHO is worse?
Do you really believe Trump is worse than Iyatollah Khamenei?

Iran is de-stabalizing the Middle East, they keep the ever going conflict with Israel, hamas and Hezbolla alive, plus they have an ICBM program and are working on developing nukes. Why is that none of our business? We had sanctions on Iran, and Biden decided not to enforce them.
Anyway, the title of the thread was not Whos business should we get into, it was WHO is worse?
Do you really believe Trump is worse than Iyatollah Khamenei?
Why don’t you let them protect their land and borders? Take land from neighbors. Arm everyone? Murder each other. Develop nukes?

Why can’t they do what we do and what are we doing over there?

Republicans have cognitive dissonance on this subject.

Forum List

Back