Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian Authority religious leaders have repeatedly taught that Muslims are commanded by Islam to fight against - and even allowed to kill - people who they say have “stolen their land.” Moreover, the entire PA leadership spreads the lie that all of Israel exists on “stolen” land. It is thus not surprising that when Muntasir Shalabi, who murdered 19-year-old Yehuda Gueta last year, was asked by investigators why he killed a random Israeli, he responded that every Israeli is a legitimate target according to “the religion” – because Israel “took houses in Ashdod and Haifa,” Israeli coastal cities:

Israeli investigator: “How does a person like you reach the point of committing an attack?”
Shalabi: “According to the religion [of Islam] it is permitted for me to attack and even to kill someone who took my lands.”
Israeli investigator: “To the best of my knowledge, you live in a large villa in the village of Turmus Ayya.”
Shalabi: “I mean that you took houses in Ashdod and Haifa (i.e., Israeli cities).”
[Kan 11, Israeli TV, Jan. 6, 2022]
The murderer’s answer directly follows the teachings of the two most important PA religious leaders Mahmoud Al-Habbash, Mahmoud Abbas' advisor on Islam and Supreme Shari’ah Judge, and Muhammad Hussein, the PA-appointed Grand Mufti. It is these two religious figures who disseminate the “moderate” PA interpretation of Islam.

(full article online)

PA attacks PMW: PMW report on Fatah’s youth magazine “incites against the Fatah Movement, the PA, and the Waed magazine that is published by Fatah”

PA attacks PMW for “inciting” because PMW exposed the content of PA/Fatah education:

• “The material we [PMW] found in the Waedmagazine was much worse than what we found in the Palestinian schoolbooks… We see Fatah’s worldview in full… all of Israel needs to disappear, and a Palestinian state needs to be established in its place; and that there can be no compromise.”

• “The Israeli cities and the entire territory of Israel is described as part of occupied Palestine or ‘stolen Palestine.’”

• “Fatah presents itself as the one leading the armed and ongoing Palestinian struggle, which will reach its end only when Israel is erased.”

[WAFA, official PA news agency,

citing PMW findings, claiming this is incitement

(full article online)

“The Israeli cities and the entire territory of Israel is described as part of occupied Palestine or ‘stolen Palestine.’”
So, how did Israel get that territory?

Link?

So, how did Israel get that territory?

Link?
(How did 7th century Arab invaders change their name to Palestinians?)

The Arabs adopt the Greek name from the Romans

Under the Romans, Philistia remained divided into subservient polities, one of which was Judea. The Jews did not sit easy under Roman rule. After finally subduing the Jewish rebels once and for all in 135 CE following the Bar Kochba Revolt, Roman Emperor Hadrian restructured the region, uniting the provinces of Philistia and the Roman provinces in Syria, creating a single massive province called “Syria Palaestina.” Thus the unofficial Greek appellation turned into the official Roman one.

This Greek-cum-Latin name for the region was later adopted by the Arabs who conquered the area in the 7th century, and thus the Arabic name for the region, Falestin, was born. In Europe, the Latin name Palaestina slowly morphed into the different names for the region in the Romance tongues that arose from Latin, such as French and Spanish. Other non-Romance languages such as German and English got their names for the region from Latin or the Romance languages. That is how the English word Palestine came about.

At the end of World War I, the territory of the Ottoman Empire was divided between the French and the British, in accordance with the Sykes–Picot Agreement of 1916. When the British gained control of the region, at the close of World War I they adopted the name “Palestine” and its inhabitants Jewish, Muslim or otherwise were known as Palestinians. And then, during the 1920s, the nascent Palestinian national movement adopted the appellation "Palestinian" (al-Filasniyyūn) as its own.

In a twist of fate, most of the territory that had been controlled by the Philistines is now part of Israel, except for Gaza, while most of the territory that was the ancient Kingdom of Israel is currently in the West Bank and is, to a great extent, a part of the Palestinian Authority.

(Oh, geeeee!!!!! Arabs only have been calling themselves Palestinians since the MANDATE for Palestine to re create the Jewish Nation of Israel.
What a coincidence !!!!!
A 20th Century Muslims against Jews miracle !!!! )

(How did 7th century Arab invaders change their name to Palestinians?)

The Arabs adopt the Greek name from the Romans

Under the Romans, Philistia remained divided into subservient polities, one of which was Judea. The Jews did not sit easy under Roman rule. After finally subduing the Jewish rebels once and for all in 135 CE following the Bar Kochba Revolt, Roman Emperor Hadrian restructured the region, uniting the provinces of Philistia and the Roman provinces in Syria, creating a single massive province called “Syria Palaestina.” Thus the unofficial Greek appellation turned into the official Roman one.

This Greek-cum-Latin name for the region was later adopted by the Arabs who conquered the area in the 7th century, and thus the Arabic name for the region, Falestin, was born. In Europe, the Latin name Palaestina slowly morphed into the different names for the region in the Romance tongues that arose from Latin, such as French and Spanish. Other non-Romance languages such as German and English got their names for the region from Latin or the Romance languages. That is how the English word Palestine came about.

At the end of World War I, the territory of the Ottoman Empire was divided between the French and the British, in accordance with the Sykes–Picot Agreement of 1916. When the British gained control of the region, at the close of World War I they adopted the name “Palestine” and its inhabitants Jewish, Muslim or otherwise were known as Palestinians. And then, during the 1920s, the nascent Palestinian national movement adopted the appellation "Palestinian" (al-Filasniyyūn) as its own.

In a twist of fate, most of the territory that had been controlled by the Philistines is now part of Israel, except for Gaza, while most of the territory that was the ancient Kingdom of Israel is currently in the West Bank and is, to a great extent, a part of the Palestinian Authority.

(Oh, geeeee!!!!! Arabs only have been calling themselves Palestinians since the MANDATE for Palestine to re create the Jewish Nation of Israel.
What a coincidence !!!!!
A 20th Century Muslims against Jews miracle !!!! )
Deflection city.

Deflection city.
Your precious question has been answered a Zillion times.

The one question you do not want to get into, I answered.

Israel got its land back legally.
The Arabs got their land illegally.

Why do the Hashemites have 78% of the Jewish homeland?

I am not waiting for you to ever bother to answer that.

Your precious question has been answered a Zillion times.

The one question you do not want to get into, I answered.

I am not waiting for you to ever bother to answer that.
Links?
I don't know. The Palestinians have nothing to do with Jordan. :offtopic:

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBTOPIC: Territorial Claim
※→. P F Tinmore, et al,

No one (least of all me) claimed that "Occupation" (alone) acquires "Sovereignty." But occupation does provide the Occupying Force "effective control" over a territory. And that means that no other sovereign power can claim to be the exclusive authority over that territory. Exclusive control, meaning no other sovereign power can effectively control the territory; least of all, the Arab Palestinian.

Occupations do no acquire sovereignty.
(COMMENT)

The "original sovereignty" of the territory was held by the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic until 23 October 1917 when the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (OETA). This control by the OETA over the territory transitioned to the Civil Administration by means of the authority by the Allied Powers as agreed upon at the San Remo Conference of April 1920. A Civil Administration (the de facto Government of Palestine) established by the British Government took control in June 1920; implementing the decisions of the San Remo Conference.

Situation:

◈ Between 1920 and 1948, the Civil Administration (the de facto Government of Palestine) established by the British Government maintained exclusive control over the entirety of the territory.
◈ The territory came under the exclusive control of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan when it claimed exclusive control through the direct military action (AKA: Conquest), followed by the intermediate step of an Armistice (1949), and then sovereignty (April 1950) by annexation.
◈ In June 1967, after a military buildup by Arab League Forces along the Armistice Lines, Israel took effective control of the Sovereign Jordanian territory when the Arab Legion retired to defensive positions on the East side of the Jordan River.
◈ On 31 July 1988, the Hashemite Kingdom when "King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank (Terra Nullius)." There being no other sovereign power to claim jurisdiction, the Jordanian act left the Israeli Defense Force in exclusive control of all the formerly held Jordanian territory west of the Jordan River.

The importance of the Jordanian withdrawal from the territory - is that - it delineated in time - the fact that for the previous 900 years, the Arab Palestinians never maintained any type of control over territory formerly under the Mandate for Palestine. From the time the Turkish Republic renounced "all rights and title" over the territory, the Arab Palestinians can make no claim that the Israelis had taken possession by force, any territory from the Arab Palestinian people. They have no claim.

In 1994, a Treaty of Peace was established between the two nations, effectively ending the Jordanian involvement in the 1948 war for the independence of Israel. In this treaty, without prejudice to the Arab Palestinians, the international boundary between the two nations (while meticulously layout in Article 3 and Annex I) became the Jordan River. It effectively places the West Bank and Jerusalem inside the boundary of Israel.

(SOVEREIGNTY)

Except as authorized by the Knesset, Israel has not declared any of the territories formerly under Jordanian control or sovereignty, and currently under the effective control of Israel, has been annexed. This means Israel is not now, nor has it ever been, a foreign force (under Article 42 of the Hague Regulation) placed under its authority any territory formerly under the control of the Arab Palestinians (habitual residents).

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The "original sovereignty" of the territory was held by the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic until 23 October 1917 when the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (OETA).
OK, but in 1924 the territory, nationality, citizenship, and sovereignty were transferred to the Palestinians.

Occupations do not acquire sovereignty, nor can they annex occupied territory. The territory and the sovereignty still belong to the Palestinians.

Dance around that.

The Israelis are inadvertently incentivising islamic terrorism.

Go to prison and pick a career: Convicted murderer of 5 supervises university studies of terrorist in Israeli prison
Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Jan 26, 2022

Prison turned career path: “I started imprisonment having 10 [years of education]. When I entered prison I completed [high school] matriculation and many courses. [Then] I went straight to university”
Father proud of terrorist son’s university studies in prison: “Praise Allah, [my son] is currently completing a master’s degree… In prison there are those who have completed a doctorate. It is a school, it is a university”

For imprisoned Palestinian terrorists, their prison sentence has become their path to a career. As Palestinian Media Watch has reported, terrorist prisoners enroll in and study at Palestinian universities while serving time for attacking and even murdering Israelis.

※→. P F Tinmore, et al,

I am not dancing around anything.

OK, but in 1924 the territory, nationality, citizenship, and sovereignty were transferred to the Palestinians.

Occupations do not acquire sovereignty, nor can they annex occupied territory. The territory and the sovereignty still belong to the Palestinians.

Dance around that.
(COMMENT)

You make an unsupported statement. In nearly 100 years, no agency has come to this conclusion. The only portion of that statement that is close (but not properly stated) is that of nationality (Article 30 transfers nothing). You have no evidence to strengthen this outrageous position.

I will just have to disagree with your stance.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→. P F Tinmore, et al,

I am not dancing around anything.

(COMMENT)

You make an unsupported statement. In nearly 100 years, no agency has come to this conclusion. The only portion of that statement that is close (but not properly stated) is that of nationality (Article 30 transfers nothing). You have no evidence to strengthen this outrageous position.

I will just have to disagree with your stance.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You make an unsupported statement.
Not so. I have previously documented everything in my post.

You just have cognitive dissonance because my post does not agree with Israeli propaganda.

What motivates Pal terrorism? At its core is a cradle to grave program of indoctrination that presses koranic ideals of Jew hatred, entitlement to lands in perpetuity that have been conquered and / or occupied by islamic invaders. The easy answer is that Islam needs to claw its way out of the 7th century mindset from which it was formed and undergo a reformation.

School children being taught to hate Israel and murder Israelis. Official PA-TV June 2, 2020, Photo: Palestinian Media Watch.
The escalating Palestinian Authority (PA) crackdown against West Bank residents living under its control is an important story that has largely been ignored by the international media. Seemingly, the plight of ordinary Palestinians is not newsworthy.

TNN, (Terrorist News Network), is running a story alleging that Israel plans to steal what TNN describes as an ''ancient Pal archeological site''.

I'm think the ancient archeological site may be a place revered for being graced with the footsteps of an Egyptian (Arafat), who invented ''Pals''.

As to ancient archeological site, well, I suppose that's another absurdity of Pal'ism where an invented people with an invented national identity have now invented their own ancient archeological sites.

The total number of Palestinian terror attacks in 2021 reached 54, according to a report published on Wednesday by the Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center.

It said that despite incidents related to Israel’s 11-day conflict last May with Hamas in the Gaza Strip, the scope of terrorism in the West Bank and Jerusalem remained similar to that of past years going back to 2017.

By comparison, 40 attacks were carried out in 2020, while 34 were recorded in 2019 and 55 in 2018.

Two Palestinian murderers are:

• “Shining stars in the skies of Palestine”

• “Heroic important leaders”

• “Symbols”

• Chairman of PA-funded Prisoners’ Club “bows in honor and admiration”

• City squares are named after them

(full article online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back