Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBTOPIC: Credibility of the Claim
※→. P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, I refute your claim. I do not think you understand the issue of what each State enjoys when it has and exercises the rights inherent in full sovereignty; → any more than you can apply these political concepts to territorial integrity and political independence.

I think you need to listen to
Toddsterpatriot and Hollie's sound contributions.

All of it.

Refute with link.

Of course not.
(COMMENT)

Sovereignty as a principle of international law must be sharply distinguished from other related uses of the term:

◈ From the perspective of internal applications, sovereignty is applied with the identity of the Supreme Authority within a State. IF "B" can say that country "A" is under the control over its territory "A" such that no other entity except "B". may exercise governmental authority and power, THEN you can say "B" maintains sovereignty over country "A."​
◈ From the external perspective, Political sovereignty is naturally accompanying the ability to stand off external political pressure on issues of international importance; making its own decisions.​

I know that you like to confuse this issue with the issue of individual sovereignty on the control of personal issues.

I cannot tell if the Arab Palestinians, in the last millennium, had any national or political sovereignty over any territory.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

◈ From the perspective of internal applications, sovereignty is applied with the identity of the Supreme Authority within a State. IF "B" can say that country "A" is under the control over its territory "A" such that no other entity except "B". may exercise governmental authority and power, THEN you can say "B" maintains sovereignty over country "A."
Occupations do no acquire sovereignty.

The Islamic terrorist Pals are getting some heat from welfare donors about their calls to incitement so their response, naturally, is to attack those reporting that incitement.

PA attacks PMW: PMW report on Fatah’s youth magazine “incites against the Fatah Movement, the PA, and the Waed magazine that is published by Fatah”

PA attacks PMW for “inciting” because PMW exposed the content of PA/Fatah education:

• “The material we [PMW] found in the Waed magazine was much worse than what we found in the Palestinian schoolbooks… We see Fatah’s worldview in full… all of Israel needs to disappear, and a Palestinian state needs to be established in its place; and that there can be no compromise.”

• “The Israeli cities and the entire territory of Israel is described as part of occupied Palestine or ‘stolen Palestine.’”

• “Fatah presents itself as the one leading the armed and ongoing Palestinian struggle, which will reach its end only when Israel is erased.”

[WAFA, official PA news agency,
citing PMW findings, claiming this is incitement

PA attacks PMW: PMW report on Fatah’s youth magazine “incites against the Fatah Movement, the PA, and the Waed magazine that is published by Fatah”

PA attacks PMW for “inciting” because PMW exposed the content of PA/Fatah education:

• “The material we [PMW] found in the Waedmagazine was much worse than what we found in the Palestinian schoolbooks… We see Fatah’s worldview in full… all of Israel needs to disappear, and a Palestinian state needs to be established in its place; and that there can be no compromise.”

• “The Israeli cities and the entire territory of Israel is described as part of occupied Palestine or ‘stolen Palestine.’”

• “Fatah presents itself as the one leading the armed and ongoing Palestinian struggle, which will reach its end only when Israel is erased.”

[WAFA, official PA news agency,
citing PMW findings, claiming this is incitement

(full article online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back