We'll take the Bedouins in exchange for every Jew to leave the US

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
how does that sound. Every Jew leave American, and go live in Israel and take your money and the Haridi group in Brooklyn with you. You want to be racist thugs, and have your "pure Jew state" , well we want to be pure Americans too (and since Jews are racist, we don't want your kind here. Pack up your gentile loot and get the hell out of the US.

Village of Bedouins Faces Eviction as Israel Envisions a Village of Jews

By DIAA HADIDMAY 16, 2015

Mr. Qian and the other members of some 70 Bedouin families are likely to be evicted soon from their homes in the hamlet of Umm al-Hiran, where they have been living since the 1950s. In their place, the Israeli government plans to build a community with nearly the same name, Hiran — but its expected residents will be religious, Zionist Jews.

There are about 240,000 Bedouins in Israel, descendants of the 13,000 who remained in Israel after its creation. Most members of the community, estimated at 65,000 at the time, fled or were forced out during the 1948 war, said Eli Atzmon, an expert on Israel’s Bedouin community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgU6oLswv0&list=PLNagNDHl7_C3k7REMM7iGB5LXsN_rqIcU

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/17/w...on-as-israel-envisions-a-village-of-jews.html

how does that sound. Every Jew leave American, and go live in Israel and take your money and the Haridi group in Brooklyn with you. You want to be racist thugs, and have your "pure Jew state" , well we want to be pure Americans too (and since Jews are racist, we don't want your kind here. Pack up your gentile loot and get the hell out of the US.

Mr. Qian and the other members of some 70 Bedouin families are likely to be evicted soon from their homes in the hamlet of Umm al-Hiran, where they have been living since the 1950s. In their place, the Israeli government plans to build a community with nearly the same name, Hiran — but its expected residents will be religious, Zionist Jews.

There are about 240,000 Bedouins in Israel, descendants of the 13,000 who remained in Israel after its creation. Most members of the community, estimated at 65,000 at the time, fled or were forced out during the 1948 war, said Eli Atzmon, an expert on Israel’s Bedouin community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgU6oLswv0&list=PLNagNDHl7_C3k7REMM7iGB5LXsN_rqIcU

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/17/w...on-as-israel-envisions-a-village-of-jews.html

Like how Bedouins fire on you approaching their tents. But if you raise your arms peacefully they invite you inside for tea. Even if a known enemy, if coming in peace that's set aside.

Could you exist if the Jews took their expertise with them, and their money. How many of those left would be "pure American " and how many would be colonists and illegal immigrants with no blood ties to the land. I have a better idea seeing as you like muslims so much you can have all of the ones in Europe and we will take your Jews. See how long America stays free when you are fighting muslim hordes every day

Or the Arabs can all move to Jordan and Egypt.

No all the Jews leave the US first, we don't need racist people here . Go to your all Jew state.

Oh the irony is rich in this post...

You are an ugly human being...

Hey if they want a pure Jew state , we want an pure American country and you can't have that with racist here, IE: Jews.

Penelope, you might want to take a look at your avatar.

Yes I know what it says, and I believe in peace, but they don't . They are racist and shot and kill kids. The US would be better without the Zionist influence in our government. Look at all our disabled vets who fought the war In Iraq, for what Israel and SA. Let them fight their own wars, and Pam Geller and her group can go and spout their viciousness in Israel.

Don't put this on me, I am not the one who is after a pure jewish state, in my mind let them have it, all the jews go to Israel. Of course Jew is not a race and most Jews here are not jews period. Ashkenazi's are not jews, and let them go back to their OT ways in Israel.

Don't put this on me, I am not the one who is after a pure jewish state, in my mind let them have it, all the jews go to Israel. Of course Jew is not a race and most Jews here are not jews period. Ashkenazi's are not jews, and let them go back to their OT ways in Israel.

I am not the one who is after a pure jewish state

How many Arabs in Israel?
How many Jews in Saudi Arabia?
Fuck you.

Yes I know what it says, and I believe in peace, but they don't . They are racist and shot and kill kids. The US would be better without the Zionist influence in our government. Look at all our disabled vets who fought the war In Iraq, for what Israel and SA. Let them fight their own wars, and Pam Geller and her group can go and spout their viciousness in Israel.

I agree let the Jews leave the US to the likes of you, in 6 months you will be able to buy California for a bag of corn. I wonder how long you will last before packing your bags and going back home ?

But you are after a "pure American " nation when you don't even know what that means. Do you think that you would be a member of that "pure American" nation

Those types said the same thing about the Jews now didn't they.....................

What happened to them..................hmmmmm..........

BTW.........I'm Christian...........

The Muslims in the trade can carry their happy asses back to the desert..........We don't want them.

I am not the one who is after a pure jewish state

How many Arabs in Israel?
How many Jews in Saudi Arabia?
Fuck you.

None by the time Israel gets rid of them of which they are working on daily. God only knows how many in SA. Probably the Al Saud family.

Forum List

Back