Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBTOPIC: Shifting Donor and Foreign Aid to Various Outlets.
※→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: The are many in the Intelligence, Counterterrorism, and Security business that watches, with raised eyebrows, the funding flowing into Gaza (
not necessarily the West Bank) from suspicious sources.

(COMMENT)
Hollies contribution does not allow us to forget these sidebar issues.

The Gaza Government, Governmental associates, and terrorists all enjoy receiving funding from both legitimate, illegitimate, and construction/reconstruction projects, in the hundreds of millions of dollars each year. That is no surprise. The Qatari Committee for the Reconstruction of Gaza (QCRG) is just one such source. But there are suspected banking accounts in foreign locations that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) use as donors deposit funds directly to the account which the HoAP use to purchase dual-purpose products and smuggled materials.

Smugglers and Contraband Runners have always found profit in cases such as the Israeli-Palestine Conflict. And they do have some political influence that helps keep the infiltration revenue on track.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Agreed, Rocco. Not much that I can add other than:

I think what is so striking is that despite the obvious connections to Pally terrorism, UNRWA just blithely proceeds on with their foreign donor money… because they can. There’s no real effort to stop the fraud. With no accountability, UNRWA violates its own UN mandate (Resolution 302) (General Assembly Resolution 302 | UNRWA, which states (Paragraph 5): "constructive measures should be undertaken at an early date with a view to the termination of international assistance for relief." Paragraph 7 indicates only two responsibilities: to work with Arab governments to provide jobs for the refugees and to help Arab governments end (not perpetuate) international assistance, “(b) To consult with the interested Near Eastern Governments concerning measures to be taken by them preparatory to the time when international assistance for relief and works projects is no longer available;” UNRWA has been doing the exact opposite.

As we’ve seen, the bloat and waste that is UNRWA has become a terrestrial black hole.

It’s remarkable that tens of billions of dollars have been showered on the Pallys over the last 70 years providing "Pally refugees" and their descendants with the funds to wage Islamic gee-had. Multiple generations of Pally thieves, crooks and swindlers have become incredibly rich. Amidst the billions of welfare dollars showered on the Pallys, the "Right of Return", which is a thinly veiled Islamic call to arms for war against the Jews, is the Pally basic, non-negotiable demand to reject Israel's existence and thus fuels Pally terrorism. It reinforces Pally’s belief in their phony victimization, promotes a culture of self-hate and self-destruction, and sabotages any chance for change. UNRWA facilitates this mess.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(OPPOSING VIEW)

Israel gets no illegal funding from sources, or for the purposes, that violate international protocols.

Instrument regarding the financing of terrorism​

1999 International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of TerrorismPDF

• Requires parties to take steps to prevent and counteract the financing of terrorists, whether direct or indirect, through groups claiming to have charitable, social or cultural goals or which also engage in illicit activities such as drug trafficking or gun running;
  • Commits States to hold those who finance terrorism criminally, civilly or administratively liable for such acts; and
  • Provides for the identification, freezing and seizure of funds allocated for terrorist activities, as well as for the sharing of the forfeited funds with other States on a case-by-case basis. Bank secrecy is no longer adequate justification for refusing to cooperate.
Question of Suspicious Sources.png

What about Israel's suspicious sources?
(COMMENT)

But even if Israel was getting funding from suspicious sources (I cannot imagine who that would be), it is very poor logic. The fact that Israell has done something unjust or dishonest is no justification for the Arab Palestinians operating in a similar way. This is the:
Avoiding the Question Fallacy.png
Remember that two wrongs do not make a right.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(OPPOSING VIEW)

Israel gets no illegal funding from sources, or for the purposes, that violate international protocols.

Instrument regarding the financing of terrorism​

1999 International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of TerrorismPDF

• Requires parties to take steps to prevent and counteract the financing of terrorists, whether direct or indirect, through groups claiming to have charitable, social or cultural goals or which also engage in illicit activities such as drug trafficking or gun running;
  • Commits States to hold those who finance terrorism criminally, civilly or administratively liable for such acts; and
  • Provides for the identification, freezing and seizure of funds allocated for terrorist activities, as well as for the sharing of the forfeited funds with other States on a case-by-case basis. Bank secrecy is no longer adequate justification for refusing to cooperate.
View attachment 574704

(COMMENT)

But even if Israel was getting funding from suspicious sources (I cannot imagine who that would be), it is very poor logic. The fact that Israell has done something unjust or dishonest is no justification for the Arab Palestinians operating in a similar way. This is the:
View attachment 574707
Remember that two wrongs do not make a right.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

You are talking to someone who never gets his questions answered.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

What wrongs?
(COMMENT)

The wrongs that the HoAP commit are just too numerous to name. But here are two obvious examples.

◈ Where do the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) get the funding to provide rifles, machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades, and components to assemble long-range rockets into Israel?​
◈ Where do the HoAP get the funding to build underground tunnels that breach Israeli territorial integrity?​

(COMMENT)

You always get an answer to your direct questions.

You make this complaint periodically. But just like above, you never include what question you made that was not answer.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Killing Jews as a religious practice is a basic message of Hamas, which believes that Moslem’s struggle against Jews—not only Israelis—and eventual extermination of Jews at the hands of Moslems is intrinsic to Islam. Hamas includes this statement in its charter:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Later:

“Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious.”

Article 13.

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.

later in that article:

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.

Gaza groups call for stepping up ‘all forms’ of attacks​

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
Published: DECEMBER 11, 2021 17:48
Updated: DECEMBER 11, 2021 19:49
 Paramedics and journalists during clashes between Israeli forces and Palestinian demonstrators protesting against Israeli settlements, near Tubas in the West Bank July 27, 2021.  (photo credit: REUTERS/RANEEN SAWAFTA)

(photo credit: REUTERS/RANEEN SAWAFTA)

Ismail Radwan, a Hamas spokesperson in the Gaza Strip, called on Palestinians in the West Bank to “step up all forms of confrontation and resistance” against Israel.​

◈ Where do the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) get the funding to provide rifles, machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades, and components to assemble long-range rockets into Israel?
What is wrong with that? Israel mooches much more than the Palestinians do.

I worked for months to bring Dr. Angela Davis to my campus to talk about joint struggle and collective liberation. To my shock and dismay, I found out only three days before it was scheduled that Butler University administration decided to cancel the event without my input or knowledge.
Soon after, I learned that Butler’s decision to cancel Dr. Davis’ event was due to complaints by pro-Israel students about Dr. Davis’ outspoken and unapologetic support for Palestinian freedom. In the face of such blatant censorship, I knew who to call: Palestine Legal.
As a Palestinian student organizer, the support, guidance, and advice that Palestine Legal gave me was crucial to my ability to organize for Palestine liberation on my campus.
With their support, we organized to reinstate the event three weeks later. Dr. Davis spoke to over 800 students about antiracism, policing and abolition, U.S. and international solidarity movements, and collective liberation.
Now more than ever, we must stand tall in the face of censorship. As I learned from Dr. Davis and from my experiences as a student organizer, joint struggle is the only path towards freedom, justice, and equality. Black-Palestinian solidarity creates the conditions for change that generations of freedom warriors, from the US to Palestine, will build upon.
Palestinians and allies of Palestinians are censored because our voices are powerful. Israel and its supporters may try, but they cannot cancel a civil rights icon like Dr. Davis. And with your support for Palestine Legal, they can’t cancel me either.
Can you give to Palestine Legal today, so that activists like me have the legal support we need to stand undeterred?
In solidarity,
Roua
palestinelegal.org/donate

PMW in JPost: Just imagine if the PA would stop paying salaries to terrorists​

Maurice Hirsch, Adv. and Itamar Marcus | Dec 12, 2021

By exposing that the PA pays salaries to terrorists and other truths about the PA, and then bringing this info to governments around the world, PMW has cost the PA over a billion dollars a year in foreign funding.

Jpost_logo.png

Just imagine if the PA would stop paying salaries to terrorists

Sadly, the PA and Abbas have repeatedly shown that they are not interested in peace or prosperity for the Palestinians, but prefer to stick to the path of aspiring to destroy Israel and reward terror.​

I can’t imagine any circumstance where the Islamic terrorists would stop funding the gee-had attacks aimed at Israel short of the PA and Hamas being met with uncompromising retaliation for those gee-had attacks.

Revulsion of Jews (and Christians), has a 1,400 year long history as a part of Islamic ideology which the Pallys reiterate in their Charter, words and actions.

In an Al-Aqsa Mosque Address, Palestinian Islamic Scholar Incites for Overthrow of Jordanian Regime​

I’m never surprised when Pally Islamic “scholars” are vocal about overthrowing Arab nations.

I’m afraid that the Pally “scholar” hasn’t any idea what the Pallys would actually accomplish with their “Final Solution to the Jordanian Problem” What would the Pallys actually accomplish with their overthrow? They can’t govern themselves so how would they hope to govern the country they hope to overthrow? Would they establish just another welfare dependent mini-caliphate? Not a well thought out plan. An overthrow of Jordan by unskilled, gee-had screeching, welfare dependent Arabs-Moslems would put an enormous burden on UNRWA which realistically cannot currently meet the needs of the existing arab-Moslem welfare cheats.

The Islamic terrorist breeding program. Procreation for the purpose of breeding the next generation of sociopaths who the Pallys don’t want to live past their teen years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back