Biden’s Four-Part Plan to Overthrow the Govenment of Israel

Question: Have you ever been on the right side of any issue?

Ever?

Just wondering.

That’s a funny comment coming from a Trump Humper like you. Neither Trump nor his supporters have been on the “right side” of anything since I started voting for Trump.

So I’m gathering that you support a full on genocide of the Palestinian people. That would put you on the wrong side of everything.

And now all the antisemites will cheer that the “evil” Israel submitted to Biden, and he will have secured the votes of the Muslims in Michigan chanting “Death to America!”
We will have freedom of speech when thousands of Americans scream "Death to islam" and are praised for it.

We will have freedom of speech when thousands of Americans scream "Death to islam" and are praised for it.
True, but increasingly unlikely given the infiltration of Muslims into every area of our country - from government officials, to local schools, to universities. I just got home from the shopping mall, visited three stores where each of the three cashiers who rang me up was Muslim, as well as a good percentage of the customers.

Good thing I wasn’t wearing my Jewish star.

The mistake Israel is making is pulling back before Gaza is sterilized. This is what always happens. Israel does what needs to be done. The "the world" complains and they stop. The Muslim infection is allowed to grow back. Don't stop this time. End Palestine for all time.
That's easy to say; impossible to do.

Forum List

Back