*b*alestinian racist Arabs draw swastika with 'death to Jews' (RamadaNazis)

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Ramadan is a time of "reflection" Part 2

_________

link

Shocking: a swastika and the inscription "Death to the Jews" were sprayed in the elevator of a building in Yehud-Monosson.

The case was located this week in a residential building on Ze'ev Vinhoiz Street in the city (Lugano complex). The tenants called for a police car, who according to the tenants were not too moved by the spraying and claimed that the officers told them that they were "acting hysterically". The residents in response: "After the events of 07.10 we take every statement seriously and with concern "

Staff, 28 March 2024. 10:47

"As a member of a family of Holocaust survivors, I was shocked to see a swastika in the elevator of my building." This is what a resident of a building on Ze'ev Vinhoiz Street in Yehud-Monosson tells Ono News, who discovered this week (Tuesday) along with the other tenants of the building that a swastika was sprayed in the elevator, as well as the inscription "Death to the Jews".

According to her, the same neighbor called the police, and a police officer did come to the area. According to that neighbor, the policeman "wasn't overly excited" as she said, and claimed that the neighbors were "hysterical".

"We were able to erase the address relatively easily with acetone," says her neighbor. "But to tell us that we are acting hysterically is a bit disconnected from reality, especially in light of the events of 07.10.

I personally take everything seriously, especially since I know that in Yehud-Monoson there are a lot of Arab-Illegal residents (SH.B.CH.).
WhatsApp-Image-2024-03-27-at-08.04.18.jpeg

A swastika in an elevator in Yehud. Photo courtesy of the tenants.

We really do not act out of hysteria or fear, but out of vigilance and responsibility, just as is expected of citizens at this time. I hope that the police will complete the investigation and find the suspects."

The Israel Police stated: Upon receipt of the report to Moked 100, police officers arrived at the scene to collect findings and evidence. An investigation was also opened with the aim of finding the truth.

Last edited:
Ramadan is a time of "reflection" Part 2

_________

link

Shocking: a swastika and the inscription "Death to the Jews" were sprayed in the elevator of a building in Yehud-Monosson.

The case was located this week in a residential building on Ze'ev Vinhoiz Street in the city (Lugano complex). The tenants called for a police car, who according to the tenants were not too moved by the spraying and claimed that the officers told them that they were "acting hysterically". The residents in response: "After the events of 07.10 we take every statement seriously and with concern "

Staff, 28 March 2024. 10:47

"As a member of a family of Holocaust survivors, I was shocked to see a swastika in the elevator of my building." This is what a resident of a building on Ze'ev Vinhoiz Street in Yehud-Monosson tells Ono News, who discovered this week (Tuesday) along with the other tenants of the building that a swastika was sprayed in the elevator, as well as the inscription "Death to the Jews".

According to her, the same neighbor called the police, and a police officer did come to the area. According to that neighbor, the policeman "wasn't overly excited" as she said, and claimed that the neighbors were "hysterical".

"We were able to erase the address relatively easily with acetone," says her neighbor. "But to tell us that we are acting hysterically is a bit disconnected from reality, especially in light of the events of 07.10.

I personally take everything seriously, especially since I know that in Yehud-Monoson there are a lot of Arab-Illegal residents (SH.B.CH.).
WhatsApp-Image-2024-03-27-at-08.04.18.jpeg

A swastika in an elevator in Yehud. Photo courtesy of the tenants.

We really do not act out of hysteria or fear, but out of vigilance and responsibility, just as is expected of citizens at this time. I hope that the police will complete the investigation and find the suspects."

The Israel Police stated: Upon receipt of the report to Moked 100, police officers arrived at the scene to collect findings and evidence. An investigation was also opened with the aim of finding the truth.
Geez loons tell us the Arabs are just upset about a so called "occupation "...

Forum List

Back