Who are some of your favorite White Actors/Actresses, all-time?

You're a fucking IDIOT, Joey. I have a separate thread on favorite Black Actors/Actresses, as well.

Why did you feel a need to create two separate threads... that's kind of racist.

How about a thread on favorite Asian Actors/Actresses?

1602334467789.png

Oh, for the love of God, NO!!!!!

Being 83 years old, I feel that there have been no real movie "stars" since Bette Davis, Marlon Brando, John Wayne, et al.

Okay, let's look at that.

A lot of these "Stars" were artificially created by Hollywood. Heck, look at Rock Hudson, people didn't even know he was gay until he got AIDS. It was all made up by hollywood spin machines.

I'm fine with them being just actors and actresses... I don't really care about their brand names, either you enjoy their performances or you don't.
All "stars" are created by Hollywood. Even today.

I don't have a favorite Black or White anything.

I don't really care about actors anyway I watch a movie based on the plot summary or topic not who is acting in it.

As far as musicians go I have many favorite musicians and the color of their skin is completely irrelevant.

Why limit to White people?

Lot of good black actors

Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Samuel L Jackson
Hey, ASSHOLE, I have a separate thread on favorite Black Actors/Actresses, as well.:)
Why make two threads when you could have made one entitled “Who are your favorite actors/actresses?”
You are a COMPLETE moron, Billy Boy. Please go play in traffic, HEAVY traffic.

Lot of good black actors

Hey, ASSHOLE, I have a separate thread on favorite Black Actors/Actresses, as well.:)
Why make two threads when you could have made one entitled “Who are your favorite actors/actresses?”
You ARE a COMPLETE moron, Billy Boy. Please go play in traffic, HEAVY traffic.

You're doing it wrong. Let me illustrate:

Hey Billy! President Trump says to look both ways before crossing the street, and never ever play in the middle of the road."

:laughing0301:

Lot of good black actors

Hey Billy! President Trump says to look both ways before crossing the street, and never ever play in the middle of the road."

:thankusmile:

Lot of good black actors

The two of you need to stop because you must think about the poor drivers you are endangering when you are tempting Billy to play face tag with a moving vehicle!

It is better to offer someone a free trip to Mars as a test dummy with one day worth of oxygen but thinking about that I am betting most would make it to Mars seeing they are already brain dead...

Now another actor I like to watch is Bruce Willis and I am in lust with Ana de Armas!!!

Lot of good black actors

You are a COMPLETE moron, Billy Boy. Please go play in traffic, HEAVY traffic.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

I love Bronson Pinchot. Right behind him is Matt Passmore and Uriah Shelton who are both from the A&E show named The Glades.

God bless you and my top three always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back