Who are some of your favorite posters on this site?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
There are quite a few on here that I like and admire. The two most eloquent posters I've seen on here are Ray and night son, I believe his site name is, or something like that. Their posts are always intelligent and extremely well-written. They are a joy to read. These two men should be professional writers, if they aren't already or were in the past. My favorite posters that make me laugh virtually every time they post are Bruce T. Laney, Aaron, and Likkmee. These three are almost always hilarious and always bring me great comic relief. And the most beautiful poster, in content and message, to me, is beautress. It's a very fitting site name for her. Please forgive me for not remembering all of you, these are the posters that come to mind first. So who are some of your favorite posters?

I'm the only one who makes me laugh usually.
(Could be because nobody knows what I'm really like)
1589257622054.png

Last edited:
I like most of the moderators and
bluzman61,
skye
toobfreak
Treeshepherd
Dale Smith
beautress
P F Tinmore,
LA RAM FAN,
sparky

and some others -you probably know who you are,
and you can find a bunch of posters I don't like on this thread*
....not mentioning names but they always crawl out of the cracks whenever a conspiracy thread comes up.

I like most of the moderators and
bluzman61,
skye
toobfreak
Treeshepherd
Dale Smith
beautress
P F Tinmore,
LA RAM FAN,
sparky

and some others -you probably know who you are,
and you can find a bunch of posters I don't like on this thread*
....not mentioning names but they always crawl out of the cracks whenever a conspiracy thread comes up.
Thanks, Angelo.

PoliticalChic, Lumpy 1, skye, bluzman61, westwall, flacaltenn, Tipsycatlover, Mortimer, Sunni Man, et al.

I really find interesting content in most other posters I read also, just can't think of them at this moment.

Last edited:
PoliticalChic, Lumpy 1, skye, bluzeman61, westwall, flacaltenn, Tipsycatlover, Mortimer, Sunni Man, et al.

I really find interesting content in most other posters I read also, just can't think of them at this moment.
Thanks for including me in your list. You would be my #2 choice for beautiful posts, right after beautress. But I think you're the nicest poster on here.

There are quite a few on here that I like and admire. The two most eloquent posters I've seen on here are Ray and night son, I believe his site name is, or something like that. Their posts are always intelligent and extremely well-written. They are a joy to read. These two men should be professional writers, if they aren't already or were in the past. My favorite posters that make me laugh virtually every time they post are Bruce T. Laney, Aaron, and Likkmee. These three are almost always hilarious and always bring me great comic relief. And the most beautiful poster, in content and message, to me, is beautress. It's a very fitting site name for her. Please forgive me for not remembering all of you, these are the posters that come to mind first. So who are some of your favorite posters?

It’s Marion who has me in stitches.

He said something the other day about pork gravy and biscuits. I could hardly get up, after viewing it through our cultural linguistic differences.

My favorites.....

Coyote
Meister
Willhaftawaite
FlaCalTenn
DontTazMeBro
AyeCantSeeYou
Kat

Very intelligent, witty and charming

Golfgator, hes funny! Slade! Funny guy, WinterBorn makes me laugh because he tries so hard to defeat me,
Love Kat, and meister, and the mod with the fingers. but I love all opinions and debating, I learn a lot confronting all of you!

My favorites.....

Coyote
Meister
Willhaftawaite
FlaCalTenn
DontTazMeBro
AyeCantSeeYou
Kat

Very intelligent, witty and charming

You forgot about cerial, now your screwed , ha ha butt kisser.
Haven’t seen cerealkiller post here in years.

I think he is locked up in some FEMA re-education camp

Forum List

Back