Who are some of your favorite posters on this site?

..the liberals are hilarious ..very funny...laughs all the time
I am sick of most of them repeating known lies and defending Chicom tactics across the country if used by Dems, while nothing any Republican does is even close to tolerable for them.

I hope the Democratic party dies within the next ten years, though I pray it isnt a white nationalist wack job group that takes their place.

I am sick of most of them repeating known lies and defending Chicom tactics across the country if used by Dems, while nothing any Republican does is even close to tolerable for them.

I hope the Democratic party dies within the next ten years, though I pray it isnt a white nationalist wack job group that takes their place.
I hope they die today.

..I'd rather have a white nationalist than a cop/America/white hater like Obama

i hope both parties die as early as next year....

..I'd rather have a white nationalist than a cop/America/white hater like Obama
White Nationalism is the next form of irrational emotional tripe that will fuck this country up for decades.

We need a balance between a progressive party (small 'p' progressive) vrs a tradtionalist conservative party and they work with each other to balance each other out.

That is what the Anglo tradition used to be prior to social Marxists taking over the Anglican Church and their 'Seven Sister' communion.

We need to return to that state of balance, and not try to be a one wheel cart.

I like most of the moderators and
bluzman61,
skye
toobfreak
Treeshepherd
Dale Smith
beautress
P F Tinmore,
LA RAM FAN,
sparky

and some others -you probably know who you are,
and you can find a bunch of posters I don't like on this thread*
....not mentioning names but they always crawl out of the cracks whenever a conspiracy thread comes up.
I just blocked this asshole actually.
Trump-hating loser.
LA RAM FAN

White Nationalism is the next form of irrational emotional tripe that will fuck this country up for decades.

Just how many "White Nationalists" are out there? Or do you use that term to describe anyone who disagrees with you?

Forum List

Back