Whites Need Not Apply: Biden Says His Priority Will Be to Help Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans Reopen

I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins, now tell me why you falsely accuse me is it your 1/4 of Hispanic or the 3/4 white bread?
I don't falsely accuse you. I correctly accuse. You are supporting AA, aren't you ?
I support anything that helps people to become better people. I know I had great teachers and opportunities to advance myself in society and I fully appreciate the effort by those that so selflessly dedicated themselves to the free exchange of information, ideas and guidance on how to whatever you do. I also followed that idea in business and for 37 years taught men and women how to become more intelligent and gifted by freely giving out information and paying them while they learned.
The problem is the national IQ rates are dropping.

ALL RISE!!

This mornings lesson:

If America Had Utilized ALL of It's Talents Properly Instead of Whites Believing They Are the Only Ones Who Could Build a Nation, We Wouldn't Have to Worry About National Debt/Deficts. Or Healthcare. Or Education. Or infrastructure, Or.....

“Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls
In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial welth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”
Groups like DEMOS, the Kellogg Foundation, Altarum Institute, Pew Research and others have done extensive research on the public policies that created these disparities. As we look at the numbers, we see what has caused our economic problem and it’s not the loss of jobs by the white working class. The numbers show us that many of our national difficulties do not have to exist. For example, there are almost 17 million black households. 16,997,000 to be exact. There are 17,318,000 Latino households. The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year while the median income was $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos equals a combined loss of $31,932 for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of over 1/2 trillion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, racism erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this. Again, racism is more than racial slurs or racist comments. Racism in America has had a negative economic impact on the black community, other communities of color and in fact, the entire country.

In order to reach true equality in a capitalist system all must have equal control of capital, especially in our own communities. Blacks have an estimated economy of 1.3 trillion dollars. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 2.6 million Black-owned business in the United States, compared to 22.6 million white-owned businesses. Blacks/African Americans, who make up more than 13% of the U.S. population, only own about 7% of all the businesses in the country, and generate only about 0.5% of total receipts. Out of those 2.6 million businesses, 95 percent were sole proprietorships with no hired employees. 109,000 of these businesses were able to hire employees. Those businesses hired over 975,000 people.

It is apparent that such numbers need to increase. While much is made about foreign trade deficits, Americans face internal trade deficits of our own making.

In the 9 years since DEMOS presented this study, Black and Hispanic households have potentially lost approximately 4.5 trillion dollars of income because of racist public policy decisions. Hating to state the obvious, but since I am the one writing, these losses are American income, which is taxable and which increases government revenue at every level.

The suffering of whites is not all that matters. Generations of blacks have been made to suffer because blacks were not allowed to earn incomes so they could buy properties and establish institutions and businesses that could be passed down. We were not able to let wealth compound to form a foundation for future black communities. Blacks paid taxes for decades, watched their tax dollars build white communities and guarantee government loans for whites to move to the suburbs. Deposits of black dollars went into white banks they could not get loans from to start businesses in black communities. Blacks were excluded from the ability to invest and grow money.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Before I end this chapter, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts show they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study show that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

I am not talking about slavery or the whatever past whites like many here use to make excuses for. 2028 is 7 years from right now. What you are looking at is the price of racism accumulated through the years to include our lifetimes right now. We can stay racist and go broke or whites can recognize we have talent from everywhere and use it to make this nation untouchably rich.
When the last thread to the gold system died with Bretton Woods in 1971, our nation went with it. We could spend all we wanted with our Fiat currency. And we do. We can blame any party or politician. But the addiction of printing up dollars out of nothing by politicians to keep their jobs with people voting for it is to much of an easy decision by them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back