Whites Need Not Apply: Biden Says His Priority Will Be to Help Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans Reopen

I've been saying it and posting it for years. While Democrats blabber about Trump and Republicans as being "racist" (without ever offering any reason), they themselves have been the biggest racists in America. Since the 1960's, these hypocrites have been racially discriminating against whites, in all their Affirmative Action programs, open admissions programs, and other giveaways exclusively for blacks and other minorities, with whites being shut out completely.

Well, here's Joe Biden, openly admitting (on video, as he often does) his racism, which Democrats amazingly don't define anything as racism, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. And all you lower income white people out there who voted for Joe Biden (or engaged in fraud to help his election), should take special notice of how you are going to be detached from Biden's administration. This is like a family with 5 kids who buy shoes for 4 of them, and let one of the kids go barefoot.

Why are blacks put above Native Americans in leftie moonbat land?
Probably because the Indians have already been afforded many programs that blacks want.

I am white and fellow whites have treated me like shit and some have bestowed blessings. Whites do discriminate against whites on several basis of evaluation.
Yes they do. In Affirmative Action. The big question is why do you support it, and vote for it ? :dunno: :rolleyes:

I am white and fellow whites have treated me like shit and some have bestowed blessings. Whites do discriminate against whites on several basis of evaluation.
Yes they do. In Affirmative Action. The big question is why do you support it, and vote for it ? :dunno: :rolleyes:
It is going to exist and has existed long before I was ever able to vote on the issue in which I have no direct vote to approve or disprove of AA.

Example #1 of built up white grievance that we saw explode at the Capitol last week.
Are you scared? Would you like a safe space? Too bad. The country is becoming more diverse
and multicultural. It will continue to move in that direction. Adapt and move forward. Or continue
to sink in the bile and hatred that alt-right media parrots. The next decade, won't be kind to people
who think like you do.
I have NO IDEA what this garbled mess of oatmeal masquerading as a post, is talking about, but it doesn't seem to be related to the OP. Looks like the poster is afraid to face the issue. > DEMOCRAT RACISM.

There is none. Except in your bent, alt-right circle of reality. That boil it down for ya, snowflake?
White people do not suffer the discrimination that other races suffer. Period. Hence my grievance comment.

White women can get affirmative active advantages also it's not just for minorities..
True, but the number of white women who gain from it, is infinitesimally small (< 1%) compared with number of white women discriminated against by race. And that includes the many millions of wives, daughters, mothers, etc who are dependents of white men being discriminated against. When you discriminate against somebody, you discriminate against their whole family (including millions of females).

Ever notice how the people, government, who writes the anti discrimination laws that are based on race, ethnicity, gender etc, are the biggest violator of those laws.

White women can get affirmative active advantages also it's not just for minorities..
True, but the number of white women who gain from it, is infinitesimally small (< 1%) compared with number of white women discriminated against by race. And that includes the many millions of wives, daughters, mothers, etc who are dependents of white men being discriminated against. When you discriminate against somebody, you discriminate against their whole family (including millions of females).
I don't worry about it because affirmative action is for people who need it, I have never needed it because my talents have allowed me to live well. I hired minorities and women to work for me and never let it pass my mind they they were minorities or women because my interest was output and production goals...This is stupid that we have to have programs like AA yet it is even more ridiculous that humans are so cruel to enslave one another and subjugate and suppress genders and skin color.

Example #1 of built up white grievance that we saw explode at the Capitol last week.
Are you scared? Would you like a safe space? Too bad. The country is becoming more diverse
and multicultural. It will continue to move in that direction. Adapt and move forward. Or continue
to sink in the bile and hatred that alt-right media parrots. The next decade, won't be kind to people
who think like you do.

You sound like an ignorant fool...are you dark or just super woke?

Which disproves the theory of White Privilege which is the justification for this type of anti-white discrimination.

You've felt the reality, why do you support the Lie?

THe Lie DESIGNED to fuck you and people like you?
1. There is no such thing as "White Privilege"
2. Black Privilege has been around for 57 years, and is running rampant in US universities, stoked by liberal lunatics.

who think like you do.
I have NO IDEA what this garbled mess of oatmeal masquerading as a post, is talking about, but it doesn't seem to be related to the OP. Looks like the poster is afraid to face the issue. > DEMOCRAT RACISM.

There is none. Except in your bent, alt-right circle of reality. That boil it down for ya, snowflake?
White people do not suffer the discrimination that other races suffer. Period. Hence my grievance comment.
The suffer more discrimination. If message boards were around in 1983 we be having this same conversation. It never stops.

You sound jelly for being on top of the pile in society..
Certain discrimination is ok. Isnt it, dumbfuck?
It must be you've been doing it all yer life.
Thats the problem with you statists... Discrimination is ok as long as you agree with it.

Those damn whites and their pesky expectations / standards for one another...I wonder if such expectations or standards is what keeps white societies light years ahead of dark societies?

It is going to exist and has existed long before I was ever able to vote on the issue in which I have no direct vote to approve or disprove of AA.
It is going to exist as long as idiots keep voting for racists like Joe Biden. Now how about answering the question >> why do you support it, and vote for it ? :dunno: :rolleyes:

It is going to exist as long as idiots keep voting for racists like Joe Biden. Now how about answering the question >> why do you support it, and vote for it ? :dunno: :rolleyes:
I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins, now tell me why you falsely accuse me is it your 1/4 of Hispanic or the 3/4 white bread?

Oh, "there is none" huh? So, IOW, in your distorted, indoctrinated, brainwashed leftist- damaged brain, it is perfectly OK to racially discriminate, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. That's what you just said - whether you know it or not.

You also have no clue as to who is being discriminated against. Go to my VA hospital (with 16,000 employees) and walk the halls for months. Observe the thousands of employees (doctors, nurses, technicians, clerical, maintenance, etc), and see if you can fine ONE WHITE MALE, the entire time. Dumbass.

You sound jelly for being on top of the pile in society..
Certain discrimination is ok. Isnt it, dumbfuck?
It must be you've been doing it all yer life.
Thats the problem with you statists... Discrimination is ok as long as you agree with it.

Those damn whites and their pesky expectations / standards for one another...I wonder if such expectations or standards is what keeps white societies light years ahead of dark societies?
There was never a human I couldn't teach to earn a living.

...This is stupid that we have to have programs like AA yet it is even more ridiculous that humans are so cruel to enslave one another and subjugate and suppress genders and skin color.
But that is exactly what those who voted for Joe Biden, voted for, and that is what they are now getting in return.

...This is stupid that we have to have programs like AA yet it is even more ridiculous that humans are so cruel to enslave one another and subjugate and suppress genders and skin color.
But that is exactly what those who voted for Joe Biden, voted for, and that is what they are now getting in return.
Voting for Trump never ended AA...

How do idiot democrats decide who is the most deserving “ minority”?

There was never a human I couldn't teach to earn a living.
Oh no ? How about all the blacks from college science courses who are taking pathetically, watered-down OPEN BOOK EXAMS, and then afterwards talk about how hard it was ?

Forum List

Back