Whites Need Not Apply: Biden Says His Priority Will Be to Help Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans Reopen

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I've been saying it and posting it for years. While Democrats blabber about Trump and Republicans as being "racist" (without ever offering any reason), they themselves have been the biggest racists in America. Since the 1960's, these hypocrites have been racially discriminating against whites, in all their Affirmative Action programs, open admissions programs, and other giveaways exclusively for blacks and other minorities, with whites being shut out completely.

Well, here's Joe Biden, openly admitting (on video, as he often does) his racism, which Democrats amazingly don't define anything as racism, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. And all you lower income white people out there who voted for Joe Biden (or engaged in fraud to help his election), should take special notice of how you are going to be detached from Biden's administration. This is like a family with 5 kids who buy shoes for 4 of them, and let one of the kids go barefoot.

Example #1 of built up white grievance that we saw explode at the Capitol last week.
Are you scared? Would you like a safe space? Too bad. The country is becoming more diverse
and multicultural. It will continue to move in that direction. Adapt and move forward. Or continue
to sink in the bile and hatred that alt-right media parrots. The next decade, won't be kind to people
who think like you do.

You sound jelly for being on top of the pile in society..
Certain discrimination is ok. Isnt it, dumbfuck?
It must be you've been doing it all yer life.
Thats the problem with you statists... Discrimination is ok as long as you agree with it.

I am white and fellow whites have treated me like shit and some have bestowed blessings. Whites do discriminate against whites on several basis of evaluation.

Thats the problem with you statists... Discrimination is ok as long as you agree with it.

I am white and fellow whites have treated me like shit and some have bestowed blessings. Whites do discriminate against whites on several basis of evaluation.
Fuckin burnout. You cant even keep up with the conversation.

Which disproves the theory of White Privilege which is the justification for this type of anti-white discrimination.

You've felt the reality, why do you support the Lie?

THe Lie DESIGNED to fuck you and people like you?

I've been saying it and posting it for years. While Democrats blabber about Trump and Republicans as being "racist" (without ever offering any reason), they themselves have been the biggest racists in America. Since the 1960's, these hypocrites have been racially discriminating against whites, in all their Affirmative Action programs, open admissions programs, and other giveaways exclusively for blacks and other minorities, with whites being shut out completely.

Well, here's Joe Biden, openly admitting (on video, as he often does) his racism, which Democrats amazingly don't define anything as racism, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. And all you lower income white people out there who voted for Joe Biden (or engaged in fraud to help his election), should take special notice of how you are going to be detached from Biden's administration. This is like a family with 5 kids who buy shoes for 4 of them, and let one of the kids go barefoot.

Why are blacks put above Native Americans in leftie moonbat land?

Example #1 of built up white grievance that we saw explode at the Capitol last week.
Are you scared? Would you like a safe space? Too bad. The country is becoming more diverse
and multicultural. It will continue to move in that direction. Adapt and move forward. Or continue
to sink in the bile and hatred that alt-right media parrots. The next decade, won't be kind to people
who think like you do.
And what about mixed race folks? They going to be “ too white” for racist democrats?

I have never used my Hispanic minority status to my advantage. I have had many opportunities to do that, but have refused to fill out an Affirmative Action questionairre every time. I have thus been denied benefits same as any white person. I would not be caught dead filling out an AA form, and those who do, have no pride or respectibiity whatsoever.

Last edited:
who think like you do.
I have NO IDEA what this garbled mess of oatmeal masquerading as a post, is talking about, but it doesn't seem to be related to the OP. Looks like the poster is afraid to face the issue. > DEMOCRAT RACISM.

Forum List

Back