Whites Need Not Apply: Biden Says His Priority Will Be to Help Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans Reopen

Example #1 of built up white grievance that we saw explode at the Capitol last week.
Are you scared? Would you like a safe space? Too bad. The country is becoming more diverse
and multicultural. It will continue to move in that direction. Adapt and move forward. Or continue
to sink in the bile and hatred that alt-right media parrots. The next decade, won't be kind to people
who think like you do.
Its not anything but trusting the leadership believe in. Biden would run extermination camps to keep power. He would exterminate African Americans. But for now it will be Deplorables if it comes to that. And Christians for get about it. They will be first in line.

Voting for Trump never ended AA...
But he did fight against it. The Trump Justice Department sued Yale University on the basis of racial discrimination against Asian American and white applicants, in its admission process on Oct. 8, 2020, arguing that Yale violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964, by taking race into consideration in the college admissions process.

The DOJ has also been conducting an investigation of Harvard’s admission processes — an ongoing effort since at least December 2019.

I've been saying it and posting it for years. While Democrats blabber about Trump and Republicans as being "racist" (without ever offering any reason), they themselves have been the biggest racists in America. Since the 1960's, these hypocrites have been racially discriminating against whites, in all their Affirmative Action programs, open admissions programs, and other giveaways exclusively for blacks and other minorities, with whites being shut out completely.

Well, here's Joe Biden, openly admitting (on video, as he often does) his racism, which Democrats amazingly don't define anything as racism, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. And all you lower income white people out there who voted for Joe Biden (or engaged in fraud to help his election), should take special notice of how you are going to be detached from Biden's administration. This is like a family with 5 kids who buy shoes for 4 of them, and let one of the kids go barefoot.

Good for Joe. I’m white and fully support efforts towards minority communities that have been under represented. Why don’t you?

I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins, now tell me why you falsely accuse me is it your 1/4 of Hispanic or the 3/4 white bread?
I don't falsely accuse you. I correctly accuse. You are supporting AA, aren't you ?

I've been saying it and posting it for years. While Democrats blabber about Trump and Republicans as being "racist" (without ever offering any reason), they themselves have been the biggest racists in America. Since the 1960's, these hypocrites have been racially discriminating against whites, in all their Affirmative Action programs, open admissions programs, and other giveaways exclusively for blacks and other minorities, with whites being shut out completely.

Well, here's Joe Biden, openly admitting (on video, as he often does) his racism, which Democrats amazingly don't define anything as racism, as long as minorities are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. And all you lower income white people out there who voted for Joe Biden (or engaged in fraud to help his election), should take special notice of how you are going to be detached from Biden's administration. This is like a family with 5 kids who buy shoes for 4 of them, and let one of the kids go barefoot.

Good for Joe. I’m white and fully support efforts towards minority communities that have been under represented. Why don’t you?
Critical race theory has a hierarchy of “privilege” based on racism. So...who gets help and who does not in moonbat land?

So you support racial discrimination against whites. That makes you a RACIST. i don't support racial discrimination because I am NOT a racist. Got it ? And I guess the reason you you say "Good for Joe" is because you racistly support black privilege just as much as he does.

Interesting how leftists are so brain-damaged by years of indoctrination, that they don't even realize their hypocrisy, and that are doing something WRONG.

And for your edification Mr Ignorance, minorities (after 57 years of AA minority privilege) are NOT "under represented". I invite you also to go to my VA hospital (with 16,000 employees) and walk the halls for months. Observe the thousands of employees (doctors, nurses, technicians, clerical, maintenance, etc), and see if you can fine ONE WHITE MALE, the entire time. Dumbass.

I don't worry about it because affirmative action is for people who need it,

FALSE! Affirmative Action is given by RACE. Thus, it's beneficiaries include millions of well-to-do minorities, and it's victims include millions of poor whites.

IF it were given to AMERICANS who need it (like EBT), then I would support it.

How do idiot democrats decide who is the most deserving “ minority”?
Who knows what makes Democrats think the way they do ? Best guess is what Dr. Michael Savage said about them >>

1610466219540.png

Leftist white vermin will be the new “ N—-s” as will all whites

Example #1 of built up white grievance that we saw explode at the Capitol last week.
Are you scared? Would you like a safe space? Too bad. The country is becoming more diverse
and multicultural. It will continue to move in that direction. Adapt and move forward. Or continue
to sink in the bile and hatred that alt-right media parrots. The next decade, won't be kind to people
who think like you do.
As long as these people getting all the government assistance are legal citizens who cares?

who think like you do.
Such should be a very easy sell....Tell us, show us the data, where is multiculturalism in America working so well and benefiting core Americans?
Real Americans have been told / forced to step aside and make way for fringe factions for decades. How can you expect real Americans to get excited by diversity and multiculturalism when they have Lost Angeles, San Franshitsco and Loon York serving as the model of what to expect?

I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins, now tell me why you falsely accuse me is it your 1/4 of Hispanic or the 3/4 white bread?
I don't falsely accuse you. I correctly accuse. You are supporting AA, aren't you ?
I support anything that helps people to become better people. I know I had great teachers and opportunities to advance myself in society and I fully appreciate the effort by those that so selflessly dedicated themselves to the free exchange of information, ideas and guidance on how to whatever you do. I also followed that idea in business and for 37 years taught men and women how to become more intelligent and gifted by freely giving out information and paying them while they learned.

I support anything that helps people to become better people. I know I had great teachers and opportunities to advance myself in society and I fully appreciate the effort by those that so selflessly dedicated themselves to the free exchange of information, ideas and guidance on how to whatever you do. I also followed that idea in business and for 37 years taught men and women how to become more intelligent and gifted by freely giving out information and paying them while they learned.

That did not answer the question.

When you play games like that, you are implicitly admitting the point.

Ah yes, another Trumpeter who can't read.

Ah yes, another Trumpeter who can't read.

Knock off the shit. You were vague and evasive.

Critical race theory has a hierarchy of “privilege” based on racism. So...who gets help and who does not in moonbat land?
That depends on who’s in charge I guess. Rich business owners who are largely white males have received the most help historically, now more efforts are being made towards poor minorities. I think that’s a good thing. Do you?

So you support racial discrimination against whites. That makes you a RACIST. i don't support racial discrimination because I am NOT a racist. Got it ? And I guess the reason you you say "Good for Joe" is because you racistly support black privilege just as much as he does.

Interesting how leftists are so brain-damaged by years of indoctrination, that they don't even realize their hypocrisy, and that are doing something WRONG.

And for your edification Mr Ignorance, minorities (after 57 years of AA minority privilege) are NOT "under represented". I invite you also to go to my VA hospital (with 16,000 employees) and walk the halls for months. Observe the thousands of employees (doctors, nurses, technicians, clerical, maintenance, etc), and see if you can fine ONE WHITE MALE, the entire time. Dumbass.
Hahahaha. That’s a good one man. Yeah I’m a white guy who’s totally racist against whites. You go with that!

Forum List

Back