Geico owned by Warren Buffet, a flaming liberal, thinks this of black people. Blacks are you offended, or is it okay to think of you like an idiot...

Geico is a rip off...they won't pay up when you make a claim...stay away from Geico....they will find the smallest print to deny your claim....its a rip off....its all about advertising funny commercials and stealing your money....

Tag Team Helps With Dessert - GEICO Insurance - YouTube

When i saw this commercial , i thought what a racist thing to put up, that blacks are such idiots. Or am i just using my "white privilege" trying to understand how black people really are in the United States?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Warren Fricking Buffet spends his time writing commercial scripts.

How is this "racist" anyway? Explain.

Oh and in answer to the OP question ---- the latter.

When i saw this commercial , i thought what a racist thing to put up, that blacks are such idiots. Or am i just using my "white privilege" trying to understand how black people really are in the United States?
There was nothing racist about that video. You're just a racist trying to make up racism because Warren Buffett is a democrat.

Here's another Geico commercial

There was nothing racist about that video. You're just a racist trying to make up racism because Warren Buffett is a democrat.

Oh, okay, i was just wondering if blacks were as stupid as they were shown in that video. Thanks for confirming it.

Oh, okay, i was just wondering if blacks were as stupid as they were shown in that video. Thanks for confirming it.

Man. You're all kind of triggered at our music. :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: IM2

The words of a dumb ass white man. This is dumb.

And notice who's doing it.

Man. You're all kind of triggered at our music. :laugh:

You call that music? Tribalism and gyrating isnt music...

The words of a dumb ass white man. This is dumb.

And notice who's doing it.

Thanks for confirming that blacks are stupid.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Warren Fricking Buffet spends his time writing commercial scripts.

How is this "racist" anyway? Explain.

Oh and in answer to the OP question ---- the latter.
Prog controlled TV will show pure rednecks in the sticks and everyone laughs. But will never ever show African Americans in the inner cities on TV reality shows. Buffoonery is not allowed with a dangerous side to it with true reality.

Forum List

Back