Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

Unlike you sir, I actually answer questions and engage in the topic of discussion. You avoid question after question and then post lies. Thats troll bait not intelligent debate. Still got a lingering question for you in the last thread we were in that you've ignored... Waiting for a response...
You deny facts. That is much worse than anything I do.

You deny facts. That is much worse than anything I do.
I question things that you call facts and then challenge you to prove they are facts which you are not intelligent enough to do. So you dodge and insult your way around it. It's pathetic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Im just asking, you don't need to provide an answer if you don't want to. Personally, I don't feel like I have the power or ability to cleanse the white community of anything. There are douchebags all over the place and personally I just try and avoid them and surround myself with good people. Do you feel like you have the ability to cleanse the black community of anything ugly or toxic that may be in it? If so, how do you think you can do it? Maybe a similar method could be used here...
I don't have an answer. Blacks are trying to fight and fix problems in our community created by white racism. That's hard enough, but then to be expected to solve the problem whites created in white communities too? C'mon don't whites have ANY responsibility to help change this?

The toxicity in our community is caused by white racism. You guys don't seem to understand that and try making equivalences that do not exist. I have worked on problems in the black community, and this is why I am saying what I do. Whites must figure out a way to end racism in their community and you will just have to get out of that helplessness. 1 person can change the nation when they have an idea, so 1 person can change a community

Any answer from him is useless. He has no idea what is going on.
He knows better what's going on than you do. You assume then make ignorant comments. Wise people ask questions when they don't know and I appreciate that in him

We must all commit ritual suicide, will that stop it?

One thread you tell us that our racism cannot be helped, another thread you tell us to stop it and end it. I thought we couldn't help it, weren't we born that way?
Wrong. I have not said your racism cannot be helped because if I felt that way, I would not waste my time in this forum talking to you about racism. So stop making shit up.

Unlike you sir, I actually answer questions and engage in the topic of discussion. You avoid question after question and then post lies. Thats troll bait not intelligent debate. Still got a lingering question for you in the last thread we were in that you've ignored... Waiting for a response...
I appreciate your questions. What you are doing is one way of starting the solution I suggest.

You are the pathetic one. Anyone who reads our exchanges will agree. Maybe we will get some feedback.
I've read our exchanges and I disagree... So you're wrong again. Its too easy with you. Now stop derailing this thread. Go back and answer the questions you've been dodging in the other thread and we can pick it up there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't have an answer. Blacks are trying to fight and fix problems in our community created by white racism. That's hard enough, but then to be expected to solve the problem whites created in white communities too? C'mon don't whites have ANY responsibility to help change this?

The toxicity in our community is caused by white racism. You guys don't seem to understand that and try making equivalences that do not exist. I have worked on problems in the black community, and this is why I am saying what I do. Whites must figure out a way to end racism in their community and you will just have to get out of that helplessness. 1 person can change the nation when they have an idea, so 1 person can change a community
I'm of the mindset that I can only change that which I can control and what I can control are my own actions. I try to do good for others, set good examples, and surround myself by good people. But I don't personally feel responsible for the actions of others whether they be a race, nationality, sex, or religion. There are good people and assholes in each of those groups, I don't know what to do about the assholes beside ignore them and not give them more attention than they deserve. But as I said I'm open to ideas on what individuals can do to instigate positive change.

Black killing each other don't have a damn thing to do with whites working in their communities to end racism. Blacks aren't killing each other in any unimaginable numbers and whites are killing each other in similar numbers while dying of overdoses and suicides at numbers that make black on black killing look tame. So again, instead of bringing up irrelevant off topic crap focus on the topic. Whites must begin working more earnestly to end the racism in white communities.
blacks already dot the landscape of white communities and do quite well as long as the remember to act white

but if the Black Brain Disease strikes them and the turn to crime, drugs, and resisting arrest then they have to face the consequences like everyone else

White racism is a very ugly and toxic thing. Of course there may be the possibility for an individual to instigate radical change, a person like MLK, however that type of person is few and far between and they still wouldn't possess the ability to cleanse an entire community of hate. It just is not possible to change somebody else feelings or reverse their judgement/hatred of others. Only that individual is capable of doing that. So unfortunately I don't think your expectations for whites to cleanse the white community of racism is a realistic expectation. There will always be bad apples and evil people who hate and lash out and seek to cause chaos.

What I do think we can do is ignore the bigots and racists. Not give them a platform or attention. Be good people and raise our children with strong values. Give positive inclusive efforts more of a spotlight and show the world the right way to act in a healthy community and culture.

Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism​

We don't have to do anything about ending racism. However, as an individual, I'm combating racism by calling out racist fucks like you daily.

I appreciate your questions. What you are doing is one way of starting the solution I suggest.
Engagement is good, I don't assume to have all the answers. I can express my experience and thoughts but I'm also interested in your experience and thoughts as well as others. There are always ways to learn and evolve, thats what life is all about. I appreciate the discussion.

Meh, the way I see it blacks are doing a swimmingly good job of offing themselves in wholesale lots between murdering each other and aborting their young. You will be down to 11% in no time at all.

I'll offer-up a solution: QUIT BREAKING THE FUCKIN' LAW AND KILLING YOURSELVES OFF.

Forum List

Back