Whites are to blame for the woke

Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.

But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there is no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.
If whites are a minority by 2050, it wont be because there are a bunch more blacks. It will be because of Mexicans, and they hate troublesome black people and they dont give a fuck about BLM. Your community will be considered untrustworthy and a nuisance to all groups in this nation until you completely change your culture. No sooner, no later.

Blacks had their chance and blew it

After liberating them in 1965 through the civil rights laws many younger whites had warm feelings toward their black brothers

But instead of ending the bitter racial conflict it only got worse

The KKK was defeated and catoonists made jokes about cross burnings with more undercover FBI agents than KKK members

The happy days so many expected never happened

with the rise of groups like the Black Panthers and the Watts riots

Since then blacks have done little to improve themselves and we are more divided than ever

Forum List

Back