Whites are to blame for the woke

Actually, you aren't.
I know you wish differently, but we are fine. Your whining is ineffectual. For the most part we white folk go about our day working toward our goals.
You smash and grab, and riot and want money you didn't work for, while we swim in the pool and barbecue with friends and family. We put the kids in their nice cozy beds and sit on the couch with a glass of wine, or a beer and watch a movie, in our house, that we worked for, at our jobs, that we prepared for, that we get to in our nice cars, that we paid for out of our paychecks.
Our children learned from example and are also doing well in their endeavors. We worked hard and are enjoying the fruits of our labor, and so are they. It is generational, and self earned. Yep, we are ok. :)

I know you wish differently, but we are fine. Your whining is ineffectual. For the most part we white folk go about our day working toward our goals.
You smash and grab, and riot and want money you didn't work for, while we swim in the pool and barbecue with friends and family. We put the kids in their nice cozy beds and sit on the couch with a glass of wine, or a beer and watch a movie, in our house, that we worked for, at our jobs, that we prepared for, that we get to in our nice cars, that we paid for out of our paychecks.
Our children learned from example and are also doing well in their endeavors. We worked hard and are enjoying the fruits of our labor, and so are they. It is generational, and self earned. Yep, we are ok. :)
I don't wish. I know. Every year whites lead in burglary, robbery, embezzlement and fraud, but you didn't steal anything. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just like all those white kids who "earned" their way to USC. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You and your complete lack of math skills.
Have you ever heard of percentages?
Thank you. And no, I don't think he does...

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.
And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.

No smash and grabs for me. I don't believe in helping myself to something that belongs to someone else. It's a moral thing...
Whites have done that for years. But you see, it was whites who made fake things like derivatives, credit default swaps, mortgage-backed securities, ponzi schemes, junk bonds and other fraudulent things that have stolen way more than any smash and grab and most of those white thugs don't see one second in prison.

Your house is built on stolen land. Don't talk about morals.

Thank you. And no, I don't think he does...

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.
And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.
I know all about math and this is 2022. But if you want to talk about history, whites lead in homicides by an insurmountable margin. Once again, your misuse of percentages is noted.

Whites have done that for years. But you see, it was whites who made fake things like derivatives, credit default swaps, mortgage-backed securities, ponzi schemes, junk bonds and other fraudulent things that have stolen way more than any smash and grab and most of those white thugs don't see one second in prison.

Are you implying that blacks are too stupid to pull off white collar crimes so they stick with looting and armed robbery?

Are you implying that blacks are too stupid to pull off white collar crimes so they stick with looting and armed robbery?
Are you saying that whites are the most criminal and crooked group? That whites are so criminal they invent different ways to loot and rob?

When blacks do make something of themselves their morals are just as questionable as anyone else's:
Federal officials announced Thursday that they had charged a man who billed himself as the youngest-ever black CEO of a publicly traded company with running a Ponzi scheme.

Ephren Taylor is facing SEC charges and a looming class action suit.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Federal officials announced Thursday that they had charged a man who billed himself as the youngest-ever black CEO of a publicly traded company with running a Ponzi scheme.
The Securities and Exchange Commission alleged that Ephren Taylor II -- a self-described "social capitalist," author and entrepreneur -- had defrauded investors in his firm of more than $11 million between 2008 and 2010.
Taylor's City Capital Corporation (CTCC) targeted investors from African-American church congregations, telling them their money would go to support charities and businesses in poor communities, the SEC said. In reality, Taylor used it to operate his scheme and finance a lavish lifestyle, the agency alleged.

^ Poor old black church goers. That's pretty odious, don't you think?
Then there's Jesse Jackson's son...need I say more? And Al Sharpton keeps forgetting to pay his taxes. And all that BLM money that was donated to help a couple of blacks buy a few mansions with, I mean, help the black communities with...

Sweep your own porch.

No, whites didn’t do those things, bad people did.

When blacks do make something of themselves their morals are just as questionable as anyone else's:
Federal officials announced Thursday that they had charged a man who billed himself as the youngest-ever black CEO of a publicly traded company with running a Ponzi scheme.

Ephren Taylor is facing SEC charges and a looming class action suit.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Federal officials announced Thursday that they had charged a man who billed himself as the youngest-ever black CEO of a publicly traded company with running a Ponzi scheme.
The Securities and Exchange Commission alleged that Ephren Taylor II -- a self-described "social capitalist," author and entrepreneur -- had defrauded investors in his firm of more than $11 million between 2008 and 2010.
Taylor's City Capital Corporation (CTCC) targeted investors from African-American church congregations, telling them their money would go to support charities and businesses in poor communities, the SEC said. In reality, Taylor used it to operate his scheme and finance a lavish lifestyle, the agency alleged.

^ Poor old black church goers. That's pretty odious, don't you think?
Then there's Jesse Jackson's son...need I say more? And Al Sharpton keeps forgetting to pay his taxes. And all that BLM money that was donated to help a couple of blacks buy a few mansions with, I mean, help the black communities with...

Sweep your own porch.
Lol! Pull that beam out of your eye heifer. You affirmative action racist white females crack me up. With all the white scandals now and in the past, you want to try talking shit. Get help for your psychosis and start ridding yourself of that personal racism.

Lol! Pull that beam out of your eye heifer. You affirmative action racist white females crack me up. With all the white scandals now and in the past, you want to try talking shit. Get help for your psychosis and start ridding yourself of that personal racism.
What is a white scandal? There are scandals involving wealth and power. Are you confused?

Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up.......

Stop reading here. You have to get ot the point faster. There is only so much of your bs. any sane man can deal with.

Forum List

Back