"Whiteness" an existential threat to US--the language of genocide in US academia

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Another anti-white racist professor providing the language for the coming genocide against whites has surfaced. Lisa Anderson-Levy, a professor at Beloit University, argues that "whiteness poses an existential threat to social, political, and economic life in the U.S."

Sounds serious, huh?

upload_2018-3-13_23-45-38.jpeg

Her work explores the "ubiquity and violence of whiteness" and she advocates whiteness be "dismantled".

Let's get one thing clear: whiteness is the same thing as white. When that guy in South Africa advocates "cutting the throat of whiteness", he is advocating racial murder. When Ms Anderson-Levy advocates dismantling whiteness, she is advocating "dismantling"--or disappearing--whites.

Anderson-Levy teaches American young people that whites, the founders of the country, threaten the US with annihilation by our very existence; we are an existential threat. Our existence as whites means everyone everywhere is necessarily a victim of the violence our existence perpetrates against them.

Clearly, this Jamaican immigrant, hates whites and wants to exterminate the native people of her adopted land. And I'm guessing the "Levy" means she is married to a Jew (she did do a discussion panel with the notorious, foaming-at-the-mouth Jewish white-hater, Tim Wise).

UMN hosting prof to lecture on ‘the violence of whiteness’

Another anti-white racist professor providing the language for the coming genocide against whites has surfaced. Lisa Anderson-Levy, a professor at Beloit University, argues that "whiteness poses an existential threat to social, political, and economic life in the U.S."

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

Her work explores the "ubiquity and violence of whiteness" and she advocates whiteness be "dismantled".

Let's get one thing clear: whiteness is the same thing as white. When that guy in South Africa advocates "cutting the throat of whiteness", he is advocating racial murder. When Ms Anderson-Levy advocates dismantling whiteness, she is advocating "dismantling"--or disappearing--whites.

Anderson-Levy teaches American young people that whites, the founders of the country, threaten the US with annihilation by our very existence; we are an existential threat. Our existence as whites means everyone everywhere is necessarily a victim of the violence our existence perpetrates against them.

Clearly, this Jamaican immigrant, hates whites and wants to exterminate the native people of her adopted land. And I'm guessing the "Levy" means she is married to a Jew (she did do a discussion panel with the notorious, foaming-at-the-mouth Jewish white-hater, Tim Wise).

When someone whose essential worth and character is suitable for servitude becomes transformed by socially liberal circumstances into a fully empowered citizen, this is what you get.

The cross-burning, pretend-tough violent bullshit wannabe image of the racist has now become the pretend-victim, shameless, illogical pussy crying loser racist image that the weakest links have chosen to embrace. What a joke.

With so much threat to her life, she should quit her job and move to Zimbabwe. Very few whites there!

She's 100% full of shit as long as she stays here.

The cross-burning, pretend-tough violent bullshit wannabe image of the racist has now become the pretend-victim, shameless, illogical pussy crying loser racist image that the weakest links have chosen to embrace. What a joke.

How do you think white people should react to the all too common attacks on "whiteness"...?

These vermin are all the rage in academia and with Democrats. Deport them, and let them shine their lights somewhere else. Over 50% of academics are mentally ill, and I'm sure this quota quack is as well.

How do you think white people should react to the all too common attacks on "whiteness"...?

With disdain, and a willingness to deport her ilk. I'm not a racist, it's about culture for me, and it's clear this lunatic is unsuitable for assimilation, and promotes violence, hate crimes, and treason. The first tramp freighter heading for Africa is where she should be bunking with the crew right now.

Still sniveling for 'reparations' for just being Japanese, I see. Get over it; you were never mistreated by anybody. Start a Go Fund Me page or something if you can't afford to get on the next flight to Japan.

Stop pretending you speak for "white people," and stop imagining "attacks."

Challenge to all liberals in this forum >> Are you gong to use that handy race card that you keep in your shirt pockets, to condemn this blatant, racist pig ? If so, let's hear it.

Show up with some objectivity (if you have any).

Challenge to all liberals in this forum >> Are you gong to use that handy race card that you keep in your shirt pockets, to condemn this blatant, racist pig ? If so, let's hear it.

Show up with some objectivity (if you have any).

Aw shut up . Whites invented the race card and have used it since July 4h, 1776,

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

Why are whites crying shit they started?

Still sniveling for 'reparations' for just being Japanese, I see. ....

1) No one here ever did so

2) I am not Japanese (for the 1000000000000th time)

3) Japanese Americans already received (insufficient) payment in apology

4) Stop being an ignorant troll

Aw shut up . Whites invented the race card and have used it since July 4h, 1776,
Uh huh. And dogs can't run fast, summers are cold, and wheels are square.

Is there a doctor in the house ?

Your psychosis doesn't allow you to understand what you've been told. The fact whites were free and considered citizens because of their race on July 4th 1776 is playing the race card dumb ass.

Stop pretending you speak for "white people," and stop imagining "attacks."

I am a white person though- blonde hair and green eyes. When these professors talk about dismantling whiteness, they're talking about people like me.

Forum List

Back