"Whiteness" an existential threat to US--the language of genocide in US academia

Another anti-white racist professor providing the language for the coming genocide against whites has surfaced. Lisa Anderson-Levy, a professor at Beloit University, argues that "whiteness poses an existential threat to social, political, and economic life in the U.S."

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

Her work explores the "ubiquity and violence of whiteness" and she advocates whiteness be "dismantled".

Let's get one thing clear: whiteness is the same thing as white. When that guy in South Africa advocates "cutting the throat of whiteness", he is advocating racial murder. When Ms Anderson-Levy advocates dismantling whiteness, she is advocating "dismantling"--or disappearing--whites.

Anderson-Levy teaches American young people that whites, the founders of the country, threaten the US with annihilation by our very existence; we are an existential threat. Our existence as whites means everyone everywhere is necessarily a victim of the violence our existence perpetrates against them.

Clearly, this Jamaican immigrant, hates whites and wants to exterminate the native people of her adopted land. And I'm guessing the "Levy" means she is married to a Jew (she did do a discussion panel with the notorious, foaming-at-the-mouth Jewish white-hater, Tim Wise).

UMN hosting prof to lecture on ‘the violence of whiteness’

I did not read the article......but given I would assume that "whiteness" means "white supremacy".

Another anti-white racist professor providing the language for the coming genocide against whites has surfaced. Lisa Anderson-Levy, a professor at Beloit University, argues that "whiteness poses an existential threat to social, political, and economic life in the U.S."

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

Her work explores the "ubiquity and violence of whiteness" and she advocates whiteness be "dismantled".

Let's get one thing clear: whiteness is the same thing as white. When that guy in South Africa advocates "cutting the throat of whiteness", he is advocating racial murder. When Ms Anderson-Levy advocates dismantling whiteness, she is advocating "dismantling"--or disappearing--whites.

Anderson-Levy teaches American young people that whites, the founders of the country, threaten the US with annihilation by our very existence; we are an existential threat. Our existence as whites means everyone everywhere is necessarily a victim of the violence our existence perpetrates against them.

Clearly, this Jamaican immigrant, hates whites and wants to exterminate the native people of her adopted land. And I'm guessing the "Levy" means she is married to a Jew (she did do a discussion panel with the notorious, foaming-at-the-mouth Jewish white-hater, Tim Wise).

I did not read the article......but given I would assume that "whiteness" means "white supremacy".

If she meant white supremacy then she would say white supremacy. She means whiteness.
I actually do want white colleagues to be uncomfortable.

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

If she meant white supremacy then she would say white supremacy. She means whiteness.

By the same token....if she meant "white people" she would have said that.

The cross-burning, pretend-tough violent bullshit wannabe image of the racist has now become the pretend-victim, shameless, illogical pussy crying loser racist image that the weakest links have chosen to embrace. What a joke.
..remember--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
..the blacks are more hateful per capita
.. this doesn't include the many times blacks commit a hate crime and it's not labeled as such ---as I've linked many, many times on USMB

blacks commit murder/etc at over FOUR times the rate of whites
the numbers clearly show blacks to be more murderous

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

That's exactly what she means though. I've been watching this video featuring Anderson-Levy and Tim Wise and they both are talking pure nonsense but this part at 38 minutes where she complains about white liberals is pretty enlightening. No matter what whites do, even if they marched for civil rights in the 60s, they're "afraid of of understanding themselves as bad people":

Last edited:

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

That's exactly what she means though. I've been watching this video featuring Anderson-Levy and Tim Wise and they both are talking pure nonsense but this part at 38 minutes where she complains about white liberals is pretty enlightening. No matter what whites do, even if they marched for civil rights in the 60s, they're "bad people":

How do you get to be the arbiter of what she means, when I applied for the position too? You are no more qualified to say she means "white people" than I am qualified to say she means "White supremacy".

How do you get to be the arbiter of what she means, when I applied for the position too? You are no more qualified to say she means "white people" than I am qualified to say she means "White supremacy".

I've been listening to her talk out of her ass for an hour, she's no different to any other black activist type who talks about whiteness.

I've been listening to her talk out of her ass for an hour, she's no different to any other black activist type who talks about whiteness.
Why did she not just say "white people"?

"There are days I don't feel like walking around in my skin because it's a pain in the butt. The thing...the work that needs to happen for white progressives is to think about their whiteness like that...all the time."
-Lisa Anderson Levy

It's about skin color.

"There are days I don't feel like walking around in my skin because it's a pain in the butt. The thing...the work that needs to happen for white progressives is to think about their whiteness like that...all the time."
-Lisa Anderson Levy

It's about skin color.
Skin color is what white supremacy is about.No?

-Lisa Anderson Levy

It's about skin color.

Are white progressives like Bernie Sanders white supremacists?

-Lisa Anderson Levy

It's about skin color.

Are white progressives like Bernie Sanders white supremacists?
Stop talking about it like its exclusively an organization. Its a state of mind/belief.

Because then she would be discredited.

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

You're either a complete idiot or a troll. In both cases, just go steal some of your mommy''s Prozac and go away for a while. Or better yet, you and your fellow troll Unky can hook up and exchange poop and dirty underwear with each other.

Sounds serious, huh?

View attachment 182457

You're either a complete idiot or a troll. In both cases, just go steal some of your mommy''s Prozac and go away for a while. Or better yet, you and your fellow troll Unky can hook up and exchange poop and dirty underwear with each other.
You know I think the same thing about most of you all.

Lol. People who talk with this. Just laugh at them and carry on. What are they gonna do, attack you physically? If you don't say anything, there's nothing they can use against you out of context either. Just laugh and carry on. Not worth taking seriously.

Lol. People who talk with this. Just laugh at them and carry on. What are they gonna do, attack you physically? If you don't say anything, there's nothing they can use against you out of context either. Just laugh and carry on. Not worth taking seriously.

She's a professor teaching the next generation of lawyers, judges and politicians to hate white people. Her school receives tax money in the form of student loans. She's the lead on a $600,000 project at Benoit to "strengthen diversity". If a professor was lecturing on how to deconstruct brownness or blackness, would you still think everyone should just sit back and ignore it?

She's a professor teaching the next generation of lawyers, judges and politicians to hate white people. Her school receives tax money in the form of student loans. She's the lead on a $600,000 project at Benoit to "strengthen diversity". If a professor was lecturing on how to deconstruct brownness or blackness, would you still think everyone should just sit back and ignore it?

If they are weak-minded enough to listen to that whacked out bitch, probably not worth taking seriously themselves, no?

Stop worrying about shit you can't change. People are gonna hate you for your skin color, regardless of what color it is. That's just the world we live in, and ain't nothing changing about it. Get used to it.

If they are weak-minded enough to listen to that whacked out bitch, probably not worth taking seriously themselves, no?

Stop worrying about shit you can't change. People are gonna hate you for your skin color, regardless of what color it is. That's just the world we live in, and ain't nothing changing about it. Get used to it.

Yes she can be stopped, she's not a fuckin' force of nature. Apathy sure isn't going to help matters much. If a college professor teaching lessons on how to "deconstruct whiteness" is no big deal today, where will we be in 10 years?

Yes she can be stopped, she's not a fuckin' force of nature. Apathy sure isn't going to help matters much. If a college professor teaching lessons on how to "deconstruct whiteness" is no big deal today, where will we be in 10 years?

It's not my fucking problem. If this is the direction humanity decides to go in, oh well. Humanity is disgusting filth anyway.

Forum List

Back