Movie on Racism and Segregation

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
An excellent movie about school desegregation and the court battle to end it is on UTube.
It's called "Separate But Equal." I recommend it.

An excellent movie about school desegregation and the court battle to end it is on UTube.
"The Birth of a Nation" 100 Years Later: Why Woodrow Wilson's Embrace of the KKK Still Matters
Blatant racism and the notion of inherent white superiority have often been justified by their proponents as divinely mandated in the name of Christ.

Take, for instance, how the justification of white supremacy plays itself out in one of the first-ever box office smashes, the explicitly racist silent film The Birth of a Nation.
Back before this piece of shit president assumed office, the United States was so close on equality for everyone. The progressive Democrat Wilson at behest of the Southern White Democrats(grandfathers of Al Gore and Bill Clinton) didn't want to be considered equal with them "blackies" so continued to assault them with the KKK. Just think if some radical back in the day stop the racist, bigot Wilson, where we could of been today...Oh well, it is just a dream....

Instead of being separate but equal, we should all be United States Citizens, not some hyphenated American, as Marxism is all about identity politics...

6_12_2016-1.jpg

Since another poster has mentioned "The Birth of a Nation," I guess that I am allowed to add this tidbit.

Before he died in 1948, Mr. Griffith said that he agreed that his controversial film "The Birth of a Nation" should NO longer be shown to the general public. He said that African Americans had suffered enough.

As I understand it, the film (if shown at all) is shown only to university students who are studying the history of American cinema.

"The Birth of a Nation" 100 Years Later: Why Woodrow Wilson's Embrace of the KKK Still Matters
Blatant racism and the notion of inherent white superiority have often been justified by their proponents as divinely mandated in the name of Christ.

Take, for instance, how the justification of white supremacy plays itself out in one of the first-ever box office smashes, the explicitly racist silent film The Birth of a Nation.
Back before this piece of shit president assumed office, the United States was so close on equality for everyone. The progressive Democrat Wilson at behest of the Southern White Democrats(grandfathers of Al Gore and Bill Clinton) didn't want to be considered equal with them "blackies" so continued to assault them with the KKK. Just think if some radical back in the day stop the racist, bigot Wilson, where we could of been today...Oh well, it is just a dream....

Instead of being separate but equal, we should all be United States Citizens, not some hyphenated American, as Marxism is all about identity politics...

6_12_2016-1.jpg
100 years ago, racial attitudes were different. In addition, "Birth of a Nation" is pro-KKK propaganda. Notice that it portrays fictional characters in a fictional place. None of it ever happened.

It distorts the Civil War and the period that followed it.

Forum List

Back