White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

So you steal a thousand dollars and get caught, so you give back that thousand dollars and in your racist mind that is considered as restitution. Smfh.
The black woman did not give the money back

She brought prison time on herself

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.
You don't seem to care when it's democrats getting the same two tier justice. I guess you could call it pay back

Coon, you don't know a damn thing about my life. I do know you are a boot licking, coon that will kiss a white man's ass just to be accepted.

coon​

noun

ˈkün

: RACCOON

offensive

—used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a Black person

Now that you know the meaning of the word you are using you should stop saying it

You don't seem to care when it's democrats getting the same two tier justice. I guess you could call it pay back
We didn't start hearing this two tier justice system bullshit from white folks like you until your orange god got hemmed up. None of you Trump Humpers were calling it that, as long as, it was unjustly screwing black folks.

The money she used was to "pay back" what she stole was taxpayer money she shouldnt had access to anyway.

Once she was caught she should have been fired and lost her pension anyway.

coon​

noun

ˈkün

: RACCOON

offensive

—used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a Black person

Now that you know the meaning of the word you are using you should stop saying it
Look up racist and it is probably a picture of you in there.

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.
what about those 2, should have been abortions, who burned that wendys in georgia and got probtion

you are why i'm a very pro abortion conservative

Coon, you don't know a damn thing about my life. I do know you are a boot licking, coon that will kiss a white man's ass just to be accepted.
Your life isn’t anything special you’ve failed and need to blame someone else for your shortcomings that’s why you have to view everything by race. You need to be the victim in order to not admit you’re a pathetic failure

Forum List

Back