White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

You guys love to tell us what Democrats aren't doing and then when I ask what policies are Republicans going to put in place to fix these problems all I hear are crickets.

This country is nowhere near sliding into no damn 3rd world status, tell you what actually go to a 3rd world country and you dumbass clowns would STFU.
I ain't white and I came from a Third World country long ago.

There are no crickets from Republicans. Democrats are the ones making excuses for smash and grabbers. Yet, we hear nothing from black leaders or prominent blacks but they were extremely quick to praise that scum St. Floyd.

She gambled it away dumbass, she didn't liquidate it to not payback the money.

So if you steal money for over 20yrs and then forfeit your pension to pay it back it's not a problem, because if you are white it is actually just a loan. Nevermind the fact that she only paid it back because her ass got caught. GFY you racist ass clown.
If you're black it isn't a problem. You steal the moy, don't pay restitution and still only get probation because you're black...lol

The only reason she COULD pay it back was because she stole so fucking much

That’s a lie of course. She paid back $5k that she couldn’t afford.

The white lady paid back what she got caught stealing and she ONLY paid it back because she stole so much that she could AFFORD to pay it back… once she got caught after 20 fucking years
She paid back 100% of what she stole, Lesh. That's why the judge was more lenient in sentencing. The other woman hasn't paid back any of the money that she took which was why a judge handed down a stiffer sentence. It has nothing to do with race despite Super's attempts to make it about that! Considering that she hasn't made any restitution the black secretary is lucky to be out on time served and probation. That school will be lucky to see that $40,000 in ten years if ever.

White mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators are hunted down and sentenced to prison for minor trespassing violations while black BLM rioters get a pass for looting stores and burning cities. Shit happens.

So you steal for OVER 20yrs, get caught, are forced to give up your pension (which she didn't just volunteer to do) and 2 yrs probation is good enough for stealing 250k bucks.
So one person has made FULL restitution...the other hasn't made ANY restitution! Which person has done more harm? THAT person should get a longer sentence! It's not rocket science!

So stealing for over 20 yrs and getting caught, FORCED to pay it back and now that's restitution. Smfh.
When you make full restitution you're going to get a lower sentence. That's reality. It has nothing to do with racism. You've got one defendant who's paid back every cent that she stole and you've got one that hasn't paid back ANY of what she stole! What's the punishment for the one who hasn't paid any back? She's already out of jail. Want to take a guess at how long it's going to be before she pays that $40,000 back?

Wrong

She took the money out of her accrued retirement savings
I wonder if the black woman’s life of crime is over yet

With her gambling addiction, criminal record, and no retirement benefits she will need more than SS to live on

The same applies to the white women minus the gambling addiction

Lets see which on turns her life around and which one goes from bad to worse

I wonder if the black woman’s life of crime is over yet

With her gambling addiction, criminal record, and no retirement benefits she will need more than SS to live on

The same applies to the white women minus the gambling addiction

Lets see which on turns her life around and which one goes from bad to worse
The white woman was stealing for over 20yrs, you racist POS.

Forum List

Back