White Thugs Attack Again!

Something has to be done about all of this crime in the white community!

Where are the fathers????
I don't know, but someone ought to show how bad these white devils are by posting the statistics of their fatherless households and compare them to saaay... the black community. Lets show everyone that white people are the REAL problem in the US, by showing how much worse they are than the black community. Does anyone have any stats like that?
Maybe you should post the stats about the white fathers that are in the household but totally absent as fathers. The problem with your stats is that there is a study that proves Black guys are better fathers..
Prove it racist. I highly doubt your source, if you have one other then the ghetto corner gossip, is a credible one.

I don't know, but someone ought to show how bad these white devils are by posting the statistics of their fatherless households and compare them to saaay... the black community. Lets show everyone that white people are the REAL problem in the US, by showing how much worse they are than the black community. Does anyone have any stats like that?
Maybe you should post the stats about the white fathers that are in the household but totally absent as fathers. The problem with your stats is that there is a study that proves Black guys are better fathers..
Prove it racist. I highly doubt your source, if you have one other then the ghetto corner gossip, is a credible one.
I dont care if you doubt my source. I wasnt trying to convince. Just passing on the information.

we have zero crime in in our area , then again we have Zero *******
Liar. You just ignore the meth heads in your back yard, stealing copper for their next fix. You just excuse the teen stealing a car as being a kid.

You are a liar.

And when a two cousins get drunk and fight over who gets to fuck the other cousin...you think it is cute.

I dont care if you doubt my source. I wasnt trying to convince. Just passing on the information.
You didn't post a source.

And all of the potheads who grow plants in the woods...you ignore...because pot is only a drug if black people smoke it.

And all of the potheads who grow plants in the woods...you ignore...because pot is only a drug if black people smoke it.
Pot is a drug no matter who smokes it. I have been known to turn in pot grows being a retired LE.

You didn't post a source.
You didnt post a source either.

You progressive racists can move to Africa if you are so afraid of "white thugs".

you mean all 5 of them?

Pot is a drug no matter who smokes it. I have been known to turn in pot grows being a retired LE.
I am speaking of how racists like Squeezeberry think.

butt hurt that you re not white?

Porcelana-Night-Skin-Lightening-Cream.jpg

Lol, you're a comedian.

Forum List

Back