Is ruthless social darwinist right wing capitalism responsible for this old veteran's death?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
69-year-old Vietnam vet with throat cancer freezes to death after company shuts off his gas:
The state of Michigan has ordered Consumers Energy to issue a report after a 69-year-old Vietnam veteran died of hypothermia when his gas was shutoff during one of the coldest months of the year.

69-year-old Vietnam vet with throat cancer freezes to death after company shuts off his gas

where are all the pro-veteran and pro-life conservatives?
where was anyone??!!!,don't see and liberal groups doing any but bitchen after he died? where were they??

69-year-old Vietnam vet with throat cancer freezes to death after company shuts off his gas:
The state of Michigan has ordered Consumers Energy to issue a report after a 69-year-old Vietnam veteran died of hypothermia when his gas was shutoff during one of the coldest months of the year.

69-year-old Vietnam vet with throat cancer freezes to death after company shuts off his gas

They are only pro life until the baby is born..after that they could care less...I am pro life from womb to burial plot.

They are only pro life until the baby is born..after that they could care less...I am pro life from womb to burial plot.
Still with the same old false talking points,who taught people like yourself to lie like you do?

Still with the same old false talking points,who taught people like yourself to lie like you do?
Prove me wrong.If republicans were TRUE pro life they wouldn't try cutting the social services people need once they are born.

Does anyone take someone with a title like that serious?

I mean really. dear gawd help us all there are people who thinks this way

Forum List

Back