White terrorism!!!

Recent events from Vegas mass shooting, bomb threats, the synagogue mass shooting indicate there is a pro lem within white males that need to be addressed. Till now I dont hear terrorism outcries....replace the names with Muslim names and we would hear calls for banning muslims, bigotry and racism.
Trump is fueling this wave or terrorism and he needs to be held accountable.

What has Donald Trump ever said disparaging about Jews? Nothing that I can think of. However, it was just a week ago that Democrat Louis Farrakhan was making all kinds of anti-Semitic remarks during a speech and on social media

Terrible Ted Nugent is a known anti-Semitic. Which Trumpublican has denounce him? Didn't Trumpybear invite the Motor City Madman to the White house?
Farrakhan is a violent antisemite, called Jews TERMITES this week and is a BIG DEMONRAT and I see NO ABNORMALS, especially you, condemning him....because he is black and a Muslim?
In all fairness, right or wrong, the Southern Poverty Law Center defines the Nation of Islam as a hate group, just like the KKK.
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day!

Recent events from Vegas mass shooting, bomb threats, the synagogue mass shooting indicate there is a pro lem within white males that need to be addressed. Till now I dont hear terrorism outcries....replace the names with Muslim names and we would hear calls for banning muslims, bigotry and racism.

What has Donald Trump ever said disparaging about Jews? Nothing that I can think of. However, it was just a week ago that Democrat Louis Farrakhan was making all kinds of anti-Semitic remarks during a speech and on social media

Terrible Ted Nugent is a known anti-Semitic. Which Trumpublican has denounce him? Didn't Trumpybear invite the Motor City Madman to the White house?
Farrakhan is a violent antisemite, called Jews TERMITES this week and is a BIG DEMONRAT and I see NO ABNORMALS, especially you, condemning him....because he is black and a Muslim?

Farrakhan and Nugent both suck.
If you say so.

Why does Trumpybear quote Lenin?

In all fairness, right or wrong, the Southern Poverty Law Center defines the Nation of Islam as a hate group, just like the KKK.
That response feels a little glib, you were asking for consistent treatment and I was attempting to show you that one of the most Liberal organizations in our country agrees with you.

If you say so.

You REALLY ARE BLIND!

That response feels a little glib, you were asking for consistent treatment and I was attempting to show you that one of the most Liberal organizations in our country agrees with you.
How many times in the last 5 years... ,5......20? Even they can't lie all the time!

If you say so.

You REALLY ARE BLIND!
I am unclear why you think I am blind. You say you want equal treatment for groups that hate, I attempted to show you that there may be more consistency than you realize. What is it that I am not “seeing”?

How many times in the last 5 years... ,5......20? Even they can't lie all the time!
Please restate I don’t understand what you are referring to.

Trump is fueling hate and violence, not just ignorance. He calls on his supporters to physically assault people. He called on cops to rough up suspects as they arrest them and put them in the car. He told rally goers to punch protesters in the face. He called on "2nd amendment types" to deal with HIllary if she were elected.

Trump is fueling hate and violence, not just ignorance. He calls on his supporters to physically assault people. He called on cops to rough up suspects as they arrest them and put them in the car. He told rally goers to punch protesters in the face. He called on "2nd amendment types" to deal with HIllary if she were elected.
Agreed, all very valid points. But I don’t feel pushing back with anger will do anything but escalate division. Democracy relies on compromise to function effectively, without that we are left with the tyranny of the majority.

you have some citations to support your outrageous assertions?

Did you denounce Bernie Sanders when one of this supporters shot Steven Scalise? Did you denounce Maxine Waters when she was out calling for violence against Republicans? How about when Trump supporters were getting assaulted by Hillary supporters on their way to rallies during the election? No, you said nothing, because you had nothing political to gain from it.

Stop acting so righteous. You're no better than Nugent.
Did Bernie Sanders paint a target on Scalise?

No?

Oh...

Yep, scary ass White people.
Meanwhile Ragheads are doing what Ragheads do, the Ninjas in St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago kill each other daily and South Mexifornia newscasts are nothing but another episode of Wetbacks Gone Wild.
But yeah...watch out for those White people.
kqw9w.jpg

Ignorance fuels terrorism and Trump has encouraged ignorance, but I hardly think that puts blood on his hands. Unfortunately for him, chickens tend to come home to roost.
But it does put blood on his hands.

DknjDK9U0AAEVg7.jpg

Did you denounce Bernie Sanders when one of this supporters shot Steven Scalise? Did you denounce Maxine Waters when she was out calling for violence against Republicans? How about when Trump supporters were getting assaulted by Hillary supporters on their way to rallies during the election? No, you said nothing, because you had nothing political to gain from it.

Stop acting so righteous. You're no better than Nugent.
Did Bernie Sanders paint a target on Scalise?

No?

Oh...

Did Trump paint a target on Jews?

No?

Oh...

Meanwhile Ragheads are doing what Ragheads do, the Ninjas in St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago kill each other daily and South Mexifornia newscasts are nothing but another episode of Wetbacks Gone Wild.
kqw9w.jpg
You yourself called for violence, spew hate everyday here in the forums and calling for the killing of Mexicans and muslims. Who wants to live next to you ?

If you say so.

You REALLY ARE BLIND!
I am unclear why you think I am blind. You say you want equal treatment for groups that hate, I attempted to show you that there may be more consistency than you realize. What is it that I am not “seeing”?
That was directed at BLIND BOO!

kqw9w.jpg
You yourself called for violence, spew hate everyday here in the forums and calling for the killing of Mexicans and muslims. Who wants to live next to you ?

I missed it------( maybe you are right BUT) I missed it. Can
you cite a few posts by "broke...." in which he calls for the
murder of Mexicans and Muslims?

Ignorance fuels terrorism and Trump has encouraged ignorance, but I hardly think that puts blood on his hands. Unfortunately for him, chickens tend to come home to roost.
But it does put blood on his hands.

View attachment 225327
I agree that inflammatory language is problematic but you seem to believe it is criminal. Is Trump doing the equivalent of yelling “fire!” in a crowded movie theater? I do not see it that way. I do not think you can hold Tucker Carlson accountable for the behavior of those who turn words into action any more than you can with Lena Dunham. Does our president push that to the limit, most certainly. But to say he is criminally liable, he would have to know and intend his words would lead someone to take specific actions. I think Trump probably sits in the “don’t care if they do” category. I fear we are loosing a sense of personal accountability here. Yes, Trump’s language might be an excuse for someone to attack others, but I don’t agree that his rhetoric absolves them and implicates him. In all fairness, there is no armed vigilante Trump-troopers roaming the streets looking for undesirables. Calling Trump a Nazis or Fascist seems fine until you compare him with actual Nazis and Fascist.
To be clear, I did not and cannot see a way I would ever vote for Trump. I see him though as a symptom of a problem but not the problem.

Forum List

Back