White terrorism!!!

so far----I (registered democrat for 50 years) do not see a significant problem with Trump's ACTIONS so far
(he does seem a little clumsy with offhand comments and tweets)
Inflammatory rhetoric IS DANGEROUS----because so many people are influenced by it (that's what cheerleaders are for)
Recently---(past 20 - 30 years) the INFLAMMATIONS are
increasingly FROM THE DONKEY

Ignorance fuels terrorism and Trump has encouraged ignorance, but I hardly think that puts blood on his hands. Unfortunately for him, chickens tend to come home to roost.
But it does put blood on his hands.

View attachment 225327
Proof please? A non-sequitur meme does not prove anything, its a fucking cartoon. Thanks for playing.
Read the text. It's not that hard kid. Ok, I know "stochastic" and "statistically" are both pretty big words but I'm sure you can figure it out.

Ignorance fuels terrorism and Trump has encouraged ignorance, but I hardly think that puts blood on his hands. Unfortunately for him, chickens tend to come home to roost.

View attachment 225327
I agree that inflammatory language is problematic but you seem to believe it is criminal. Is Trump doing the equivalent of yelling “fire!” in a crowded movie theater? I do not see it that way. I do not think you can hold Tucker Carlson accountable for the behavior of those who turn words into action any more than you can with Lena Dunham. Does our president push that to the limit, most certainly. But to say he is criminally liable, he would have to know and intend his words would lead someone to take specific actions. I think Trump probably sits in the “don’t care if they do” category. I fear we are loosing a sense of personal accountability here. Yes, Trump’s language might be an excuse for someone to attack others, but I don’t agree that his rhetoric absolves them and implicates him. In all fairness, there is no armed vigilante Trump-troopers roaming the streets looking for undesirables. Calling Trump a Nazis or Fascist seems fine until you compare him with actual Nazis and Fascist.
To be clear, I did not and cannot see a way I would ever vote for Trump. I see him though as a symptom of a problem but not the problem.
You are attempting to justify.

Stop

View attachment 225327
I agree that inflammatory language is problematic but you seem to believe it is criminal. Is Trump doing the equivalent of yelling “fire!” in a crowded movie theater? I do not see it that way. I do not think you can hold Tucker Carlson accountable for the behavior of those who turn words into action any more than you can with Lena Dunham. Does our president push that to the limit, most certainly. But to say he is criminally liable, he would have to know and intend his words would lead someone to take specific actions. I think Trump probably sits in the “don’t care if they do” category. I fear we are loosing a sense of personal accountability here. Yes, Trump’s language might be an excuse for someone to attack others, but I don’t agree that his rhetoric absolves them and implicates him. In all fairness, there is no armed vigilante Trump-troopers roaming the streets looking for undesirables. Calling Trump a Nazis or Fascist seems fine until you compare him with actual Nazis and Fascist.
To be clear, I did not and cannot see a way I would ever vote for Trump. I see him though as a symptom of a problem but not the problem.
You are attempting to justify.

Stop
No not justifying at all, simply explaining. Because I do not think Trump is the root of all evil does not mean I condone his behavior. If we want a society that is more civil, we must be more civil. That includes not hanging the blame for the actions of the mentally unbalanced on anybody but them. I saw someone compare Trump to Charles Manson, surely we can agree that comparison is off the mark.

Forum List

Back