White supremacist groups aim to recruit US Military members to attack minorities: report

Nice conspiracy theory. Now prove it. Until then youve got nothin.
Can you even define the words in "conspiracy theory" both individually and as a phrase? Until you demonstrate you understand the meaning and implications of the words you posted you appear to be doing nothing more than parroting what you hear others say and write.

These guys in the article I posted are being held and are facing trial for murder due to their affiliation with Atomwaffen. Irrespective of the outcome, there apparently was enough evidence against them for someone to prosecute and attempt to convict them. How in the hell is that a "theory", conspiratorial or otherwise?

Can you even define the words in "conspiracy theory" both individually and as a phrase? Until you demonstrate you understand the meaning and implications of the words you posted you appear to be doing nothing more than parroting what you hear others say and write.

These guys in the article I posted are being held and are facing trial for murder due to their affiliation with Atomwaffen. Irrespective of the outcome, there apparently was enough evidence against them for someone to prosecute and attempt to convict them. How in the hell is that a "theory", conspiratorial or otherwise?
I take this post to mean that you cant prove it and this ^ is all a delfection from that fact?

Forum List

Back